Friday, December 9, 2011

A Lovely Surprise SeXStoRY

It's been a while since my divorce. A few one-night-stands, but nothing good, nothing serios, nothing. Except for this online friend of mine. No webcam, nothing really personal, but we've had our sessions, and they sure were nice. And now, finally, I talked her into meeting me. She was single, she claimed, and so was I. The place was empty, as usual, and that's why I liked it. I was a regular there, so when I walked in and didn't sit at my old spot and took a table for two instead, I got asked, "The usual?" "Yes, for now," and my double Jack and the papers appeared. No questions either although the girl had known me for years. That's another reason why I liked the place. Half an hour later, a woman walked in. A very good looking woman, and I thought, unbelievable. I got up as she came towards me, and said, "You've changed. For the better." She sat down and ordered the same without looking at my glass. Twenty years ago, I was her first boyfriend. After school, we'd lost contact, and now was the chance to pick up where we'd left off. Two broken marriages, a c***d each, the usual stuff. "The immortal gods must have a plan for us," I said, half meaning it. The chances of running into each other on the web? Well. After dinner, I asked if she'd have another drink as we entered the cab. "Your place," she said, "I want to show you something." Back home, I poured two generous shots, and as I was putting them on the table she started taking her clothes off. "This is what I wanted to show you," she smiled. She'd been a plump teenager, to put it mildly. What I was seeing now was a beautiful, slim woman, her breasts just the right size for my palms, her black bush trimmed, as lovely as I couldn't remember. I felt my dick grow as if I were nineteen again. I took her to the bedroom, got naked myself, and dug my head between her legs. I spread her lips apart and sucked her clit deep in my mouth. I felt her tense, then relax. She came almost immediately. "God I missed that," she laughed. It turned out her ex never licked her at all. "Gimme that," she said as she grabbed my dick, harder than ever, and and took it in her mouth, just for a moment, and then she stretched back and lifted her long, now beautiful legs. I looked down and guided myself inside her, tighter than I could remember ("They did a good job on me after I gave birth," she told me later), and I started fucking. She was wet, so wet that I slipped inside easily, all the way. I stopped moving, stayed there motionless, holding myself over her on one hand, the other one on her left breast. I carressed her nipple, big and very hard, and then I felt her move, sucking me deeper inside. I started moving again, speeding up the pace, until I was pounding with all my might. I was getting close, I felt her getting close again, and I slowed down and watced her closely, waiting, wondering if it would be as it used to be, and I saw her open her mouth and let out a silent gasp, just as she used to, and I let it all go, deep inside her. "You're still good," she said, "Give me a cigarette, would you?" "You're still best of 'em all. You started smoking?" "Now and then." "Want to stay here?" We'd have to think about it, she said. It has been a while. "There's one thing we've never done." And her ass was still virgo intacta, she said. We'd have to think about that too. We laughed ourselves into sl**p, embraced. Yes, it's been a while. And the web moves in mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15