Thursday, December 8, 2011
Louise SeXStoRY
I had a girlfried Louise some years ago and once on a holiday in New York when we were staying at the Marriott on Lex Ave, we went to a sex shop near Time Square and bought a number of toys for her. We were horny and went back to the hotel to just spend the whole weekend having sex and ordering room service. I masturbated by the window as she splayed herself on the bed and fucked herself with the delicious turquoise blue flesh-sensation vibrator she had purchased. Eventually she came to the window and as she looked down on the street 7 floors below I fucked her from behind, each thrust pressing her naked body to the glass. She was very turned on by this ever since we saw as tory about a couple who did it in a room looking our over the football field at the Toronto Skydome. The first time we had done it was in a roomat the Argent Hotel in San Francisco. It looked out on an office building. We had pulled back the net curtains and at 10 in the morning, she had sucked me in profile, then let me take her from behind while incredulous office workers who happened to notice watched, transfixed by her tall, slender body and her pretty long dark hair, and those perky little breast squished flat to the plate glass. I was sure there would be a complaint and we might be ejected. None came. I have always loved San Francisco for that liberalism.... Back in New York in the Marriott, my thoughts turned to how good it felt to fuck Louise's tight little hole from behind, biting and kissing her neck and shoulder like a vampire. I came inside her as her pussy pulsed with orgasm, and we collapsed on the floor wehre we kissed and caressed for a time, languidly, laxily on a wednesday afternoon as so many people rushed about working. Here we were living in the moment, pristine, glorious. Sexual. Our combined sex smells filled the room. We had ordered extra towels and wehn the maid knocked Louise pulled on a gown and I slid into the bed. louise let her in and asked her to put the towels in the bathroom and remove the wet ones. We both smiled at the expression of envy and disapproval combined in the maid's face, as she inhaled the odors of our lovemaking. The maid left and Louise came to the bed. We broked out the toys and fooled around, building that delicious swollen-fleshed sense of secual arousal that is a twilight zone in which you feel no tiredness, your mind is alert, your sexual organs including nipples, ear lobes and lips are alert to the slightest caresss or brush of a palm, and you are in the Zone of Eros. After a few hours of play, I was relaxing for a break when she started using a blue cock-shaped vibbrator on me, pressing it into my scrotum and running it full speed, then onto my cock head. I was a turn on and especially how it felt on my balls, so I asked her to do it some more. It wasn t long until she was pressing it lower under my balls and it was sliding into the chute leading to my asshole. She pressed the end of the vibrating cock on the wrinkly part of my asshole, and I was stunned by how tingly and good it felt, I wriggled and let her do it. I was a hard as a rock and my balls were taut. Then she tool some lube and anointed the vibe with it, pressing harder now so my ass started to feel the pressure. At first I resisted but then I relaxed and allowd her to have her fun. My asshole opened up and in she pushed the blue cock. I thought I was going to crap myself but that feeling was fleeting and then I was there, impaled, with Louise fucking me with the dildo, deep and thrusting and firm. She started jerking me off with her free hand and the cpmbined sensation was mind blowing. I came like the charge of the light brigade. Later we cleaned up and went out to buy a strap-on so she could fuck me properly. She selected one that was long and thick, bigger than the blue vibrator and quite a challenge for me to take. It was the beginning of a wild week. It seemed that Louise foudn her mojo on tht trip. She loved "having a cock" and penetrating me with it. She became proficient after an initial period of trial and error, but when she got the hang of the correct thrusting movements, it was like a person who has learned to ride a bicycle. From now on it was full steam ahead. She fucked me every which way and I hardly came that weekend without also having the congested full feeling of a plugged arsehole, while she jacked my cock. For some reason my feeling levels were accentuated and I came m ore powerfully and strongly, sometimes staying hard and wanting even more of the maddening, searing contact of her fingers in those hghly sensitised moments just after the ejaculation. Louise took great staisfaction from the many times she extracted my pearly sperm, often coming out in bucking spurting frenzy, flying across the bedspread in lariats. I had never felt so potent as when I was so totally penetrated. This was the beautiful contradiction, the dionysian mystery that I entered into on that weekend and that changed my life since for the better. Louise and i split up years later and these days we live many miles apart. But any time I see a Marriott Hotel the memory of her awakening my latent desire to be pegged would flash upon my inward eye, and in my memories the pleasure would return. As Worsdworth said "For oft when on my couch I lie, in vacant or in pensive mood They dance upon the inward eye that is the bliss of solitud And the my heart with pleasure fills And dances with the daffodils." In my case, my "heart" is located south of my belt buckel and indeed it fills and dances..... the centre of my being aroused once more across the years, as if Louise were still expertly pegging me with her wonderful srap-on, sweating and grunting from her exertions as a male.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.