Wednesday, February 15, 2012

02 My mother and me .- The beginning SeXStoRY

... I was so in myself , masturbating that i didn't noticed that she exited bathroom and that she was standing two meters from me . When i noticed her , it was to late and i couldn't help myself ... i could not stop. I looked at her , standing in that almost see through dress , and she was watching me with a smile on her face. In a matter of moments i cummed all over my naked body , she didn't say o word , just exited the room with the same smile .... After i cummed i felt a big shame , shame so big that i didn't knew what to do. I even thought about running away , but running away where ? I figured it is best for me to go to sl**p before she is back . I did so . Next day i woken up , she was already up and getting ready for beach . We went ... Now when she undressed i became so horny like never in my life . I needed to masturbate ... but where ? In the water off course ... I went quickly , find a good spot so i can look at her and started to stroke ... She , like she knew , she was turning on her towel like she was giving me a better sight of her . I cummed , exited the water and lay down next to her. She again had that smile on her face . I masturbated in water few more times that day. By that time i was figuring how to approach her . That nite when i was sure that she is sl**ping , i masturbated again and cummed all over our bed . I intentionally didn't put my panties back on . I woke up in the morning just to notice that she is still in a bed and that her hand is moving under the bedding ... I pretended that i was sl**ping and i approached her like i am doing it in a sl**p. I was next to her and my cock was a rock hard. I could hear her hand passing over her pubic hair and her other hand was next to my stomach. I tried to maneuver so my cock can touch her hand . I made it . She tried to remain calm , still thinking that I am sl**ping. She touched my penis with her fingers for a second a than i heard moaning ... she was cumming. She quickly get up for a shower. When i " woke up " she was at the balcony waiting for me to eat ... We didn't talk much , we were both pretending that we don't attract each other so it was quite bad atmosphere ... I told her that i could undress at the beach today , that i do not feel ashamed anymore . She asked me what caused me not to be ashamed , i answered it just came to me ... As we came and undress at the beach i got a hard on , but i wanted her to see that i am excited when she is near me ... She again had that smile on her face ... TO BE CONTINUED ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15