Saturday, February 11, 2012

A chance enounter SeXStoRY

I was in a restaurant with friends. the next table was a gang of about 8 women out on a hen night. They were not outrgeous, no mad outfits or blow-up cocks, but they were all dressed to kill, including the bride to be, who was a big girl with brown eyes and long dark hair, I would say she was 5ft 5 inches and weighed 170 lbs. Her hair was glossy, her eyes made up expertly and brown eyes are very warm anyway; she had beautful manicured nails, and she wore a dress that was cut to show off her cleavage and with a high belt under her breasts so it drew attention away from her tummy. The dress was 3/4 length and she wore heels that were tall enough to be sexy -she had nice calves. I noticed all this when she got up to go to the loo, but the first thing I had notice glancing over at her was those sexy brown eyes and she caught my eye and looked at me frankly. It was amazing, there and then I just wanted this girl and thought she was the sexiest woman I had seen in months. Any time I glanced ov er our eyes met, and I was distracted. When she got up an brushed by me on the way to the bathroom I smelled the trail of her perfume as she passed and heard the rustle of her dress. I was intoxicated. I waited a couple of minutes and before she came back I went to the men's which in this restaurant was upstairs at the back, opposite the ladies. As I had hoped, she was returning when I just reached the loo, out of sight from our tables. I said "Hi, you look great", and gave her my card and said give me a call. I went back to diner with my friends. The girls finshed before us and were heading to a night club, as I heard them discuss. We stayed on drinking after dinner Irish coffees in the restaurant. We left the restaurant about 1:30 in the morning. As we were getting up to go, I received a text message. It said, "Hi, it's Mandy from the restuarant. I'm staying with my friend at X address, she's ok with you coming over for a drink. Interested?" I texted back an said I could be there at 2 a.m. I got a taxi out to the south west suburbs where she was staying with her pal. When I got there, they were having coffee in the kitchen. Her best pal was married with her husband in bed upstairs and two k**s. As soon as i arrived she gave a sly grin and said "I'm off to bed, k**s have swimming in the morning. You guys make yourselves at home." She went off to bed, I had barely been introduced to her and we were in her house. Strange but exciting. Mandy poured me a coffee and said "I saw how you looked at me in the restaurant. It was so naked. It made me feel so desirable. Then when you gave me the card and I realised I hadn't been fooling myself, I was actually really excited, turned on even. I didn't tell anyone but Monica, she's my best friend. She said I should go for it." She was a little tipsy and perhaps that helped to make her uninhibited. "Well" she said " Do you want to see the bedroom? We might as well make the most of the night, it's after two." I followed he upstairs, quietly so as not to awaken anyone. As oon as we had closed the door behind us, she was undressing as she walked. She kicked off her shoes, undid the belt, let the dress slide to the floor, pulled the slip over her head, and undid her bra all in a flow of movement. I copied her, undressing. We stood facing each other, she in her panties and me in my shorts. She smiled and peeled off the panties, staning proud and naked. She was voluptuous and her curves were very attractive. He pubic hair was thick and darkly matted, not trimmed at all. It looked good. He belly curve was sexy and warm looking, her thinghs were thick and I imagined how soft and warm it would be to have my face between her legs. We kissed and touched - my cock was already hard and precum was drooling from the end. She went on her knees and licked me like I was her favourite flavour of lollipop, with relish. "beautful" she said. Then she got up and went to the bed, lying on her back with her legs akimbo, inviting me to kneel there and lick her. I went down to that marshmallow soft warm place, inhaled her perfume but also the perfume of her sex. When I fingered the fat pussy lips she was already melting with wetness and I was thrilled. I pushed my nose into the public hair and sniffed it, starting to lick her wetness and to run strokes of my tongue upwards so that it would flick at her clitoris on every stroke. He soft things closed on my ears and I was in a coccoon, like being back in the womb, living in that amazing smell of an ovulating pussy, for ovulating she was. I had a mad desire to actually impregnate her, to spill my seed deep into her recepetive ovaries and make a c***d with her. I clambered upwards onto her soft belly, licking her breasts and feeling their warmth, then up to her lovely mouth so I could look into the brown pools of her eyes as our tongues entwined and my cock slid effortlessly into her sopping and willing cunt. I felt her ankles pressing into the small of my back as she encouraged me to penetrate her as deeply as I could. We moved in delicious unsion like two accomplished dancers, our bodies in perfect harmony. I felt as though my cock was a raging beacon deep within her soul, I f***ed myself to control the urge to ejaculate and tightened mt PC muscles to allow the crisis to pass, then I started to fuck her harder and harder, finding that with each redoubled thrust, she received me and pushed back just as hard with her cunt, bucking her pelvis upawards at me, gringing at my cock. We were kissing and groaning and saying filthy things to each other, and getting more and more frenzied. I felt the wave of her first orgasm, the muscles at the mouth of her cunt opening and closing involuntarily on my cock as if milking me. He legs tensed and quivered, her back arched and she let out a suppressed scream, reminding me that we were in another person's house and i must not cry out at the moment, however much I wanted to. I resisted the milking of her spasming pussy and continued to move inside her slowing at first, then as her sensitivity seemed to allow, speeding up again. The second orgasm was a mutual one, hers and mine exploding together as I spurted my hot loads of spunk deep into her womb. In my mind's eye her womb was a greedy mouth, devouring the liquid feast that was spuring from my raging cock. We subsided on the bed, sweating and panting. The sweat coated our bodies and was mutual sweat, as if we were one being. We kissed and caressed until it was time for another round. When I got hard, she gripped my cock deep between her legs and directed it towards her anus. "Press here" she said. "We'll need lube" I said. Just prod me without penetrating at first, it feels so lovely, makes me tingle all over" she said. I did as asked and effecitvely masturbated my cock head with her arse hole. It was delicious. She got up and padded into the bathroom, emerging after a minute and saying "I found some baby oil". So we used the oil to work her arse and anoint my cock, and to this day when i smell baby oil I get a hard on. I penetrated her tight arse and fucked her doggy style, then missionary, holding her ankles with her legs straight up so i could address her arse more easily. Eventually I came again, my cum dissolving in streaks of baby oil. We fucked for most of the night and got hardly any sl**p. "You're a way better lover than the guy I am going to marry next week" she said wistfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15