Saturday, February 18, 2012
Confessions of a serial swinger: After Club Metrop SeXStoRY
It was just yesterday. I was up before the dawn. I was thinking about you and all the times fate fell short for us. In the heat of the moment there are no maybe's. The stillness of the morning was the only sound, I could hear the last thing you said to me...exert 2-12-12 from JOURNAL ******************************************************************************** I met Lisa 3 1/2 years ago. Originally I had been dating a friend of hers from my work named Mandi. One night after work the three of us were drinking and Mandi thought it would be fun for her and Lisa to tease the hell out of me by "acting" like we were gonna do a menage a trois. I however had a very important edge over the young ladies that night, experience. That story however is for another time. I feel the need to confess a far nastier story tonight, Lisa's first gangbang. A little background is necessary for the sake of authenticity though. Mandi and I broke up a few weeks after that night. She had always been hung up on her ex and she went back with him. I had few complaints. Mandi was 22, when girls are that age they change their minds quite a bit so I chalked the shit and moved on. We had some good times together, I let it go at that. A few months later I got a strange text from a number I didn't recognize. It said, wat u doin? Who's this, was my reply. A few minutes later their reply, Lisa. A week later we were dating. Looking back it was foolish, a menage a trois isn't the best ground to start a relationship on, but I was crazy about the girl. Lisa was 23, a thick and curvy cute blond mid-western girl. One of my favorite flavas (her pics on my profile). Another month later we were living together. We had been living together for a couple months when she asked me if I minded her going out with her friend Nina. I told her it was fine, I would just go over to Brian's for the night. Brian and I watched a mixed martial arts pay-per-view he had been wanting to see and threw back some drinks. Around midnight I decided to head on home, checked the cell, no calls or texts from Lisa. After I got home I checked a few emails and went to bed. Around three in the morning I woke up to take a leak. Checked the cell, still no call or text from Lisa? Maybe she decided to stay over with Nina? Nina had driven them both so I assumed that. I couldn't get back to sl**p so I went into the living room and turned on the television. Around four in the morning I got a text, it was from Lisa. It said, I need you to come get me. I'm at the Holiday Inn near Metropolis. Puzzled, I simply told her I would be there in thirty minutes. What follows is her confession, from her perspective, word for word as closely as I can remember. ******************************************************************************** Nina had went into the bathroom to suck one of the guy's cocks. I had complained that my feet were hurting from dancing all night so one of them offered to massage my feet. I swear it was Nina's idea to go back with them. She was crushing hard on one of the guys and said she wanted to go back and suck his cock. She was my ride what could I say? I swear I didn't mean for anything to happen! I can't believe you're not yelling at me!? Well next he kept massaging my feet, there was two beds. I was on one getting my feet rubbed by one guy and two other guys were sitting on the other bed. I acted like I didn't notice his massage going from my feet to my calf, then slowly creeping up my thighs. I could hear Nina moaning from inside the bathroom. I guess she decided to do more than just suck his cock. One of the guys on the other bed got up and nonchalantly sat on the edge of the bed near us. Now we could hear Nina getting fucked hard and one of the guys cracked a joke, sounds like shes having a good time. The guy that sat next to me told his friend, "let me help you out". Then he started to help massage my feet. In a minute their hands were roaming everywhere but my feet. I just laid back on the bed, my skirt had scooted up and one of them was rubbing my pussy over my panties, the other was rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I was getting so fucking wet. Then Nina walked out and said she had to get back home now. Zack was already blowing her cell up and she would never hear the end of it if she didn't get back right then. I should have left, my pussy was throbbing now though. I felt crazy! With a mixture of guilt and pleasure I told her to leave. I had to argue with her for five minutes before she would leave! I was just so worked up, it was wrong. I fucked them, all four of them. I understand if you want me to leave. What?! you want me to tell you more?! Details?! Really?! You're such a freak! Well after Nina left the guy she had been fucking came up to me. Two of his friends were sitting on the bed with me. He looked right at me and told me to get on my fucking knees. Slowly, hesitantly I got off the bed. "c'mon slut you stayed for this", he said. The way he said it made me feel like such a slut but I couldn't help myself. I could feel myself getting so wet my panties were getting wet. I could smell Nina on him as I started sucking his cock. Yeah I could taste her on him. He was making me choke on him. One of the guys that had been rubbing my feet came up behind me and smacked my ass hard. He was smacking his dick on my ass. He pulled my panties aside. I tried to tell him to put a condom on, but he was inside before I could. He started fucking me hard while his friend kept ramming his cock down my throat. I choked and spit all over his dick. It was making my eyes tear up cuz he kept shoving his dick down my throat. Everytime I tried to pull away he grabbed a handful of my hair and f***ed his dick back into my mouth. The guy behind me was slamming my pussy hard then he let out a loud gasp and came in me. The guy who had been ramming his dick down my throat threw me up on the bed and told me to get on my hands and knees. He pulled my panties down and spit on his hand. Then his stuck his fingers in my ass. "No, I don't do that", I said. "Shut up bitch, you'll like it", he said. It hurt at first, I tried to pull away but like before he just grabbed my hair and made me stay there. I was moaning loud, he wasn't taking it easy on me. He went deeper, I was yelping now. He was pounding it, you could hear our bodies smacking together. Then it stopped hurting so bad and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I wasn't on my hands and knees anymore. He had f***ed me down flat on my face and put his arm across the back of my neck. I felt like I was going to cum at any second. "O fuck it, fuck it hard", I told him. Then I was cumming, like short little mini orgasms at first then blinding release. He yelled, "hell Yea", like a loud exclamation and came in my ass. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I could hear them talking, probably saying what a slut I was, I didn't care. When I came back out the other two had gotten undressed and had laid down on the bed. I laid down in between them. "You're putting the condom on BEFORE we get started", I told them jokingly. I took them one at a time. They both fucked me good but it wasn't as intense as the first two. It was just straight missionary, but they both made me cum. ******************************************************************************** We were fucking by the middle of her confession to me about her gangbang at the hotel. It was simply some of the most torrid, nasty, sweaty sex I've ever had. I lost track how many times we both came together that morning as we relived every sordid detail of her nasty adventure together. Later she told me how she went into the bathroom when she finished with the last guy. She took her lipstick out of her purse and wrote the word "SLUT" on the mirror. Without a word to any of the guys she left and went into the lobby to wait for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.