Monday, February 6, 2012
Electro Masterbation SeXStoRY
I like to try new things to do to my penis. Currently, I like inserting anything I can fit into my penis hole. I like feeling how tight my penis hole is when I stretch it out with different items. I also enjoy using electric devices to stimulate areas of my dick. I've been able to orgasm as many times as 13 by just leaving the electric pads on my cock for over an hour. Combining the two is a very intense and long lasting boner with an explosive cum shot. I came across a small steel cylinder a while ago; it takes a little while to stretch my cock hole with different widths of pens to be able to fit the steel cylinder in, and because it's such a tight fit, when I apply the electric connectors, and start turning up the juice, it's the most invigorating Penis excitement I know. Sometimes I like to see how fast I can stand to turn it to full juice and feel like my rock hard cock is going to explode with energy. Today, I put a hose clamp around the base of my semi stiff penis, used a drill to tighten it as tight as the drill had torque, and as fast as possible, while pushing the hose clamp as far down my shaft as I could. Then I hooked up the electric clips to the steel cylinder in my tight cock hole, and the other one to the hose clamp. I wasn't able to crank the juice up to full blast right away, but when I did, my cock felt like it was having ten thousand orgasms at the same time. My dick was so big and bold, and throbbing with mind numbing pleasure, that I couldn't cum until my dick grew accustomed to the stimulation. When I did cum, the hose clamp was so tight that nothing came out. When I loosened the hose clamp, the feeling of all that built up cum rushing up the inside of my dick to where it was still clogged with the steel cylinder was another fantastic rush of pleasure. Leaving the cylinder in and the load of cum pushing and filling my shaft hole, I replaced the hose clamp and this time, I turned the juice up full blast before tightening the clamp down with the drill. Feeling the hose clamp tightening around the base of my cock, and the increasing potency of the electricity as it gripped tighter and tighter. I did it twice more, going more slowly with the drill to savor the building pressure and growing electrical stimulation, and finally the last time, before applying the electric clips, I used the drill to tighten the hose clamp down as tight as I could get it, until my dick with swollen to almost twice its girth, and a deep shade of purple with vessels bulging out everywhere. I unplugged the cable from the electric controls and applied the clips to the steel cylinder in my penis hole, and to the hose clamp that was almost swallowed up in the swollen flesh of my cock. I took the unconnected controls, and turned them to full blast, took a deep breath, shaking with excitement and throbbing pleasure, and snapped in the cable. Nearly unbearable jolts of pulsating electricity immediately started stabbing through my tight, swollen, and full cock, and throughout the rest of my body. I lost control, shaking throughout my entire body as my dick orgasmed and throbbed for more than a full minute, growing more and more intense as it went on. Finally, covered in sweat and trembling, I turned the electricity off and slowly removed the hose clamp, thrilled at the feeling of the rush of cum inside my dick and the tingling sensation of having feeling return to my swollen and abused penis. When I began working the steel cylinder from my penis hole, the head of my dick was still so swollen and gripping the cylinder so tight, I had to use pliers in order to get a grip on it. Feeling it slide, slowly through my tight cock hole, just about made me cum again it was so tight. When it did at last pop out, a huge shot of thick hot cum shot over 10 feet onto my bedroom door, where it collided with an audible 'splat' and began running down to the floor. Four or five more quick explosions of cum as my dick jerked and bobbed, my stomach and arms quivering. And then I went still, my relieved penis relaxing and going limp after more than three hours of being tortured. With a burning need to piss, I grabbed my still swollen and very sensitive penis and felt another rush of exhilaration flood my body as I stumbled to the bathroom. It was a beautiful, warm and soothing, feeling the hot piss rush through my stretched out cock hole and spray in every direction out of my loose and wide dick opening. For the next few hours my penis was too sensitive to wear anything, and felt so good to fondle, and rub agains anything I could find. I think I'll be repeating this exercise frequently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.