Monday, February 13, 2012
Extra curricular: The sequel SeXStoRY
*** My head feels kinda funny. I'm lying on my bed, trying to remember exactly what happened last night. Suddenly all the memories come flooding back, like an on coming tidal wave of erotic memories. I remember it all now. Kelli came into my room last night. She wanted to have sex. I agreed with her. She put her soft hand on my cock and wanked me. She took it in her mouth, and gave me a blowjob. I remember the spectacular sensation of having my cock inside my s****rs warm pussy. The memory is enough to set give me a slight hard on. "Hey" I look up. Kelli is standing in front of me. She's still dressed in her clothes from last night, just a loose orange t-shirt that was slightly too big, and lacy pink panties. "How are you?" I reply "Good" I hop out of bed, dress quickly in tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt. When I pull the t-shirt on, she's standing right in front of me. She brings her lips to mine and we kiss. It lasts maybe 20 seconds. While we kiss, I squeeze her ass gently. She giggles softly, and steps away with a smile on her face. "Mums gone out, and won't be back for a few hours at least" she says "Great" I say I sit down on the couch I have in my room. She walks over and sits on my knee, facing away from me. I wrap my arms gently around her, my hands wresting on her bare legs. "Your very sexy" I whisper in her ear "So are you" She whispers back I raise my hands slightly, sliding them under her t-shirt, and onto her smooth stomach. I rub her stomach gently. "Will you have sex with me now?" She says. "Not yet" I whisper "I'm not in the mood just yet" "Tell me when you are" She replies sulkily To improve her mood, I remove my hands from her top, and push them down into the front her panties. She moans slightly as I rub her pussy lips. I rub her pussy for another while, not long enough to make her cum, but enough to get her horny. "Please shag me now!!" She begs "Not yet." "Later" She gets up to leave my room. As she steps away I extend a hand and pinch her butt. She leaves my room and walks downstairs. I use the bathroom, brush my teeth, and then follow her downstairs. I log onto my computer and check my emails, then turn the corner into the kitchen And there's Kelli. She's lying out on her back on the kitchen table, absolutely naked. She's propping her self up on one arm, while she uses the other to rub her pussy. She sees the hornieness in my eyes and giggles. "I thought this would get you in the mood" She says, and winks. "Come join me for breakfast" I sit down at the table, and she sits opposite me. I grab some cereal and make us both breakfast. All through breakfast I can't take my eyes off Kelli. She rubs her foot up and down my leg, and in return I reach a hand under the table and rest it on the inside of her thigh. The moment we finish breakfast we stand up. I move to her side of the table. We begin to kiss. The kiss is a big, sloppy one, with plenty of tongue. I put both hands on her ass and squeeze hard. She breaks away and lies on one of the benches we use in place of kitchen chairs. She spreads her legs wide, and I kneel in front of the bench. I push my head in between her legs, and lick her pussy. "Oh, that's so good Jake!" "Lick my pussy!" I reach up and feel her tits. I brush her nipples with my thumbs. Eventually I just can't stand it any more. I stand up and tear off my clothes. My cock is standing to attention, and I ram it into that bitch Kelli's hot cunt. I thrust in and out like a rocket. "OOOH YEAH JAKE!" "FUCK YOUR s****r HARD!!!" Kelli squeals. I thrust faster and faster. I cum, firing hot, gooey strands of cum into her sweet pussy. She moans quickly, having orgasmed at the same time as me. "Mums gonna be out for another 3 hours" She says. "Your gonna fuck me again and again!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.