Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fucking this lovely girl named Olivia's cute SeXStoRY

About a few weeks ago, I was going to work and would get on the G Train in Brooklyn, New York, during the morning rush hour and by chance would get the same girl which I later found out her name to be Olivia, in the same train car and on the same time since we were both on the same schedule . Somehow by chance she would stand in front of me and hold on to the same pole I was holding. Accidently, her body would be pushed towards mine and I would get the intoxicating feeling from her perfume which would give me an instant hard on. I am in my mid-forties and she is about 19 years old, and perhaps in her first year of college. Nonetheless, I would get a guilty feeling by what was going through my mind and would make every attempt to conceal my hard on. We were on our third week that the unthinkable happened. That morning, she was wearing a skirt and as usual standing in front of me. Our train came to a sudden stop and she was pushed towards me. My hard on was pushed between the soft crack of her ass cheeks. Our surrounding was so congested and she was unwillingly pinned to my body. I was making every effort in order to conceal my hard on which was sitting between her ass cheeks. I was getting nervous and was trying to get away from her. Not that I wanted to, but was extremely embarrassed by what was happening to me. Despite the fact that our train car was an air conditioned one, still a sweat broke all over my face. It was that moment which the unthinkable happened. She turned her head towards me and saw the nervousness in my face but calmed me by smiling and winking her eye at me. I was extremely confused by her smile. I was expecting that she might start yelling at me and make a scene and fuss about my hard on while rubbing it unintentionally on her buttocks. She somehow reached towards my hard on and unzipped my pants. I was worried, scared and excited at the same time. She started massaging my hard on and lifted her skirt and pushed her buttocks on my dick. I was standing still and she slowly started rubbing her butt on my dick. I got bolder and reached my dick and guided it towards her asshole. Since our train car was very congested and everyone was standing around us as the bricks of a building, I slowly pushed my dick and felt her sphincter welcoming the head of my dick in her tiny butt-hole. I put my head on her shoulder and tried to smell her perfume which made my cock grew in her asshole. She was grinding her ass and was making every attempt to fuck my dick with her ass. I reached her front part and since her skirt was lifted partially by my dick impaled in her ass, I pushed my middle finger in her tight little cunt. She looked at me and smiled. I got bolder and started rubbing her clit with my thumb while my middle finger was in her tight and warm cunt. I wasn't able to move and felt my dick was being chocked by her tiny little asshole. We were both holding the pole in front of us and I was making every attempt to grind my hips from left to right and wanted to fuck the living shit out of her, but I was confined and pinned to my tight surrounding. I was very excited and whispered in her ear whether she wanted me to shoot my load in her asshole or cum on her ass. She put her hand over my hand and inserted her thumb in between my thumb and fingers on which we were both holding tight to the pole. I took it as a sign of unloading my cum in her tiny little asshole and shot what it felt like a pint of my hot cum in her rosebud. My legs were shivering and I wasn't able to stand and felt like collapsing on her tiny body, but made every efforts to stand still. Lovely Olivia pulled her dress and fixed it over her body. I was amazed that she even put my dick back in my pants and closed my zipper. I felt like kissing this Sweetie Pie and wanted to make love to her right then and there. Unfortunately, since this whole thing was happening in the train, I controlled my self and squeezed her hand which was holding the pole tightly. She got my message and pushed her buttocks on my groins. I stole a kiss of her head and she relaxed her self on my chest. Our stop arrived shortly thereafter and we both left the car hand in hand. I took her to the coffee shop and asked her for her name and the reason for her being a Slut. She invited me to her apartment and gave me her address and phone number and told me that she'll tell me everything in minute detail once we are in the confinement of her bedroom. All she told me that she had a "thing for an older gentleman" and wanted to fuck the hell out of my dick in the train and had worked on her courage in those weeks that has passed while I was rubbing my dick on her ass every day from Monday to Friday. I love this lovely girl, Olivia, and can't wait to see her tomorrow! Do you blame me for not being able to wait? Would you like to know what will happen between us tomorrow? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let me day dream until tomorrow. I know this lovely Olivia is a hottie and her ass will be mine tomorrow as well! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15