Sunday, February 12, 2012
Kennon SeXStoRY
Kennon and I where in high school.I was at his house one Friday night for some drinking and swimming.Kennon`s body was amazing,he had muscles all over and a hairy chest.We went into the spa and began to play around a little. I stroked his muscular thigh,caressing his penis through his shorts.He felt so good that my own cock was standing at attention,wishing to be stroked. He pulled his shorts off and sat on the edge of the spa.I rubbed his thighs while watching his penis pulsated. Before I new it his cock was in my mouth My lip`s and tongue going to town on his erect member,up and down I went.Kennon told me we had to go inside because he did not want the neighbors watching us.Both of us were nude and his hand was on my penis leading the way. We went into the living room and I knelt before him. I placed his cock in my mouth and made love to it with my mouth,lip`s and tongue.His hands where on the back of my head pushing his cock down my throat. Soon he moaned and shot a huge load of sperm into my mouth. I not knowing what it was swallowed every drop.I milked his spent shaft, until there was nothing left.I licked his cock clean and he grabbed my hand and took me to his bedroom.Kennons cum was just yummy. Sweet and far from bitter.Licking my lip`s off as I follow Kennon`s to his room. My ass in the air my chest on the bed,Kennon got behind me and lubed up his penis. I felt the tip of his cock go into my tight hole.Then his thick shaft pushed into me. I could not believe how good he felt inside of me. I let go a moan and pushed back to greet his penis into my hot hole.Soon he was fucking me like a cheap whore and I was loving it!!Faster and faster Kennon put his penis inside of my hungry hole. I was begging for more. His hands were on my hip`s pulling me into his meaty cock. I was in heaven,drooling into the bed. His manhood felt so good. I enjoyed being filled with his cock.When He climaxed I felt it shoot into me,flooding me with his hot cum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.