Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Miem.....fresh fuckmeat SeXStoRY

I was down in the garage with Miemke , we would take the car and go to the house outside of town. I had my policeuniform on me. She had a pair of high heel shoes and a dog collar around his neck that says "fuckmeat". Otherwise she was naked. A motorcycle gang had all of their bikes next to my car and a couple of guys were down there I have told them before about Miemke -Well,well...so this is Miemke -We really need some fuckmeat to our gangmembers I said -I'm gonne take her to a house out on the countryside and have her there for about ten days -Me and about fifteen other guys gonna go all the way with her,gangfuckin,slappin,spanking,beating... -If she isn't totally destroyd when we are back here you and your gang maybe can have her for a couple of hours. He said -Does she really like all this rough treatment? -Yes she does but I don't really care, what is important is that me and the guys that fucks her likes it. -you're a lucky man Mr.Hanson I was driving out to the countryside where my house was. A signal from the cell,it was Ramon. -I just wanna say that ten-fifteen guys jumped in their cars and start driving out to your house -When they heard about Adonia they went crazy. -Okay,thanks for calling I had Miemke sucking my cock....oh,she really knows how to handle a huge cock I had to stop the car....I just had to fuck her -Get out of the car! I threw her down on the ground and started to fuck her,f***ed my huge cock up her tight ass I fucked her the only way I can,hard and rough, pulling her hair,slapping her ass and face I told her to kneel down in front of me -Taste your ass ! I f***ed my cock down her troat,she could hardly breathe. She was a fantastic cocksucker,I love to have her in front of me working and sucking my huge cock. I felt that my cock is gonna explode so I told her to stop,and then..... I had my fist in front of her face I told her lick on it She did it I hit her hard in the stomach so hard that she lay folded on the ground, I pulled her up and hit her even harder. -I just had to do it....had to get it out I pushed her up against the car and gave her a kiss, before I hit her two or three more times and then spit in her face She said -Oh baby ,you're a real man But I was so excited by all this hitting... my cock explode on one of the windows at the car. Miemke could barely stand up but I told her to lick the windows clean and swallow all of it. Oh...I think this is the best sex I ever had. Never had a whore like Miemke ..to bad I couldn't have her for myself When we arrived at the house I said -I was going to have you for myself today but a gang of horny freaks will be here soon She said -A gang of horny freaks...I am ready -Hope they are wilder and rougher than the gangs that fucked me yesterday in the "fuckroom" I said: -I know they are An hour later about fifteen guys arrived. In the meantime I have ordered food from a restaurant and put out for about fifteen people. Miemke ..? Well, she was laying on the middle of the table as a christmas pig .She had an apple in her mouth I said: -Well,you know Miemke ...the fuckmeat. -We have her as a dessert to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15