Sunday, February 19, 2012
My Maiden My Bound Butterfly Feeder SeXStoRY
For My Maiden My Bound Flower: We are sitting in the garden relaxing after playing in our flower garden, sitting on a bench holding hands. We watch the butterflies and hummingbirds drink the nectar for their nourishment. I am in another of one of my kinky mood, not just for be but also to bring pleasure to my Maiden, my Love. I ask my Maiden to go into the house and to put on a latex red jump suit, I pick red because the butterflies and hummingbirds are attracted to red to seek the food. You look at me with a little wicked smile and got up and went to our private room to change. You strip, powder your body and slip into a one piece red latex bodysuit. The only part of your body that is not covered are your hand, feet, and head. You check yourself in the mirror, adjust your breasts, check you bum, perfect. You come back outside to see that I have set up a lounge chair under our arbor. Your eyes light up when you see my selection of ropes and straps ready to bind you to the lounge. My eyes light up when you come out in your red latex body suit, so sexy, your red hair and bright eyes complete the picture. I ask you if you trust me, you smile and say yes, with my life. I move into you and kiss you deep, when we release our kiss I give your butt a love smack and help you to the lounge. The back of the chair is raised so my honey can see and enjoy your new adventure. I open your legs to the width of the chair. I bind your ankles, above and below your knees and near the top of your thighs. I bind you above and below your full beautiful breasts along with your arms above your elbows, the binding helps further define your sexy figure. I fill my hands with your latex covered breast and message you gently, you close your eyes and enjoy. Finally I bind you hand to the lounge, now leaving you unable to move and wondering what I have in store for you. I step back to view my pretty new blossom, my new flower. My Maiden is bound in her red latex body suit, sitting up slightly so you can see what I have planned for you. I walk through our garden picking flowers that butterflies and hummingbirds feed upon. Bee Balm, Liatris, Butterfly Weed and other flowers are picked. I take care in picking the flowers off the stems and set them aside. I return to you and sneak another kiss from you. I straddle you, above your waist and play with your breasts. I am making your nipples hard so they are nicely defined through your tight body suit. You close your eyes and enjoy the attention and relax. Once my baby’s nipples show themselves I take a garden scissors pull the latex away from your nipples and cut a hole to expose your nubs. Your pink nipples look sooo hot protruding from your latex body suit. Next I move my hand between your legs. I pull the material away from your woman hood and use the scissors to cut it away. Now your puss, clitty and nipples are fully exposed outside of your body suit. The cool breeze against your exposed nipples makes them nice and hard, the breeze cools your hot puss. Next I take the fresh cut flowers that a little while ago we were watching butterflies and hummingbirds feed from them. I crush them and make a sort of a puree of nectar and pollen. I use my finger and apply a very thin coating to each of your hard nipples. Your mouth opens, you moan as the puree is rubbed onto your hard nipple. I lightly cover your labia with the flower mixture then I apply it to your clit which has now come out of its hood from all the attention I give you. Your breathing is increasing your body is twitching slightly as your anticipation of what happens next builds within you. Your body is ready, but you ask ready for what. I grab a chair with the perfect view to watch you and say just wait baby. You lay there in your body suit, nipples and pussy exposed with a nectar and pollen puree lightly coating them. Your excitement builds, you try to move your pelvis against your bonds. Your mind is running, what I am going to do? I just wait. You see butterflies flying their figure eights above your nipples and above your love button. They sense the nectar on your body. They circle in closer. I see your squirm as they approach, your breast rise and fall faster as your excitement grows, your anticipation of what sensations you will feel if the butterflies feed from you. I lean back unbutton my pants, pull down the zipper and pull my manhood out as I watch you and the butterflies getting ready to feed from you. A butterfly has landed on your breast, not your nipple but as it sits its wings are opening and closing. When they open they lightly touch your nipple, you coooo so lovely at this light touch on you, I can see your legs tighten with excitement. Another butterfly hovers over your other breast, you can feel the slight wind of its wings. Its long tongue reaches for you nipple to collect the nectar I have placed on it. My love closes her eyes and opens her mouth at the extreme pleasure your nipple receives from the feeding butterfly. I love to watch you face as it feeds from you while I slowly stroke my shaft, making it hard for butterfly feeder. The butterfly that was sitting on your breast now feeds from you nipple, you try as hard as you can to not breathe to hard or move so you do not scare them away even thought the feeling of their tiny tongue on your nipples is driving you crazy. The sensation is running all the way down to your clit. I cannot take watching you anymore, I must feed with the butterflies. I remove my pants and crawl over to you, very slowly, do not want to scare the butterflies way. You watch me as I stick my nectar collector and feed from your love button. Ohhh my Maiden is having a hard time now being still so the butterflies don’t fly away. I flick my tongue on you like your friends feeding from off of your breasts. I clean all of my nectar off and move to taste the nectar that is flowing from you. I slide my tongue in you, feeding from inside of you as I look into your eye as you watch the butterflies and myself feed. You cannot take it anymore, your pleasure is building and you move, the butterflies move away from you. I move too. I rise up and slid my shaft slowly inside of you while I take a nipple that a butterfly was feeding into my mouth and suck on it as I lick it clean inside of my mouth. I start sliding my hard manhood inside of you. Your pressure is building, it has been since the first butterfly started feeding from your breast. I feel you tighten around my shaft, in turn I thicken. We fit so well together. You arch the best you can in your bondage as you being to cum, I bury myself as deep as I can inside of you as I fill you with my love. We are both arching meeting in the middle as one as we share our love for each other. MMMMmmm I stay inside of you as we both come down. Another butterfly comes in and hovers over you and feeds from the breast I did not clean. We watch and rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.