Sunday, February 12, 2012

My training SeXStoRY

Im whats left of this 7 year old girl that was taught first hand on her 7th birthday how to take dick and like it from grown men. My daddy says just hold your breath if it stinks and that those are the fumes of passion. You see since I was a young c***d when my daddy started climbing on my back. I guess he was scared the first time but he made me feel it was right. Aint it a daddys job to teache his girls right from wrong he says..now its time he teach me to be a good wife. He told me this muscle in a mans pants need to be taken care of by a woman. He says God put a hole betweens all girls legs for a man to pleasure himself. A woman just have to lay there and the musle will do the rest. so he lay me dowm and put his musle in my hole and now he teaching me how to have relations. he say lay there real still and don tmake any noise unless he tell me to. He slide his muslt in my 7 year old tight cunt until i feel him squirt inside of me. Daddy says i feel good and that made him very happy. he says we can practice anytime i want to. So mow I sit on daddy lap every chance I get., sometimes when no one looking daddy put his finger in and smell it., I love our secret. He always buying me all kinds of clothes. Daddy loves me and I love him too. I cant wait to vist my grandpa. Daddy says I can show him what I have learned. He says that since grandma is gone that I must take care of him. I love my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15