Friday, February 3, 2012
Parents neighbour SeXStoRY
While my parents were away on an extended holiday I was looking after their house, popping round every now and then, making it looked lived in and doing some general repairs. While I was up a ladder mending a broken gutter Julie the neighbour came out and asked if she could have a word. From the ladder I could see her more than ample cleavage, a cleavage I had lust over since I was in my teens living at home. I had often watched her sunbathing in the garden in a bikini from behind the blinds in my bedroom, always with my cock in my hand. I climbed down the ladder and spoke to Julie, my teenage mature crush, she was in her 60's now, still had a great, trim figure, with very round full breasts, tiny waist and amazing legs, not a sign of age on her, she always wore her hair in a high pony tail and always smelt amazing, she could pass for early 40's any day. She had adult k**s who lived away and her husband died a few years ago. She pointed out a broken roof tile, "You couldn't be an angel while you have the ladders out could you Rick ?" I couldn't refuse. The tile took me a few minutes to fix and I popped into hers to check the roof lining wasn't damaged so went into the loft, which was accessed through a hatch in the bathroom. As I came down the loft ladder I noticed a pair of purest white lace and silk knickers on the top of her laundry basket. A quick check round the door and I could hear her making the coffee downstairs, I picked up the knickers and looked at them, they were as white as they were the day they were bought, silky gusset with lace detailing. As I looked I could feel the bl**d rushing to my cock which was swelling inside my pants. The temptation was too great i held the silky gusset up to my face and breathed in deeply, the combination of the smell of Julies body spray and the smell of her pussy was amazing, my cock was so swollen as i breathed in the gorgeous pussy scent I became a little light headed. Without thinking i reached down and unzipped my jeans and released my throbbing cock, as i pulled my tight foreskin back over my swollen helmet I took a deep sniff of the wonderful silky knickers on my face, imagining the pussy I had fantasised about for years. As I stood in Julies bathroom, tugging on my cock through my open jeans with her knickers against my face I was brought out of my trance by the workd "You dirty little fucker" as I opened my eyes and lowered her knickers I saw Julie standing against the open bathroom door. "Sorry" I muttered, "Just got caught in the moment"...."So I see" she replied "havent seen one of those for a while" she smiled at me, I went to tuck my still hard cock back into my jeans and make good my exit, as I did she said "Uh Uh, cant have you leaving with blue balls and it would be a shame to leave you like that, you carry on stroking that lovely cock" There was no way I was going to waste this opportunity. So I continued slowly pulling my cock. Julies gaze was transfixed, and a she looked a little puzzed "Are you shaved Rick ?" "Yes" I replied "I prefer it smooth"......"Show me, take your pants down" she almost commanded it rather than asked, and to be honest I was in no state to say no. I unbuttoned the remaining 1 button holding my jeasn together and pushed my jeans and pants to my ankles and stood there, smooth haved with my cock standing proud. "Thats very very nice" she said, "Now you stroke that for me and show me" I continued to slowly wank my cock, which I dont think could have been any harder, every time I started to speed up she instructed me to slow down and she was clearly enjoying the show. I figured out that this was goig to be a one person show and she wasn't going to join in, so i didnt ask, i figured she would know what to do if she wanted to, so i carried on long slow tugs of my cock, pulling the skin back tight every pull. I could feel the throb getting more intense through my cock as I continued sliding backward and forward and the pre-cum had made my entire cock slippery and wet, i clenched my arse tight to hold back the inevitable, I let out a little groan "Oh fuck I am going to cum" I announced...."Do it for me" Julie whispered, she hadnt moved from the door way but I could see her rock hard nipples through her blouse. I started to move my hips with my wanking and soon I could feel my orgasm tighten my balls, my breathing became deeper and I groaned, as I let out a huge jet of sticky cum which splashed across the wooded floor of her bath room, this was followed by 3 or 4 mnore big jets of hot cum, i pulled every last drop of sperm from my cock before I let it go, she was still looking at it hanging, still throbbing "Good god I missed seeing that, what a beautiful thing" she said "look at all that lovely cum" I looked and there was a lot of it all over her shiny floor. I looked at her, she had an amazing smile and a glint in her eye. "I cant do anything today, you get back here next week and bring some condoms, if you dont you are in trouble, now go and let me clean up your lovely mess" I pulled my trousers and pants up and scurried out of her house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.