Thursday, February 9, 2012
road side finger SeXStoRY
We only had a short amount of time talking before we decided to actually meet. It would be a breakfast date. No harm there right ? Yea ok so, when one of those people is a slut and the other a dominant and they have a stong sexual attraction to begin with. We ordered a light breakfast to enjoy while we talked about our desires. You asked me to feel comfortable enough to tell you anything. Our talk was pretty intense. I told you about my desire to be used by a strong man, to be controlled and directed as to what needs done. You are definitely the man for that job. You are taller than I am and built. You have strong features that make me melt to be with you. I have a deep need to be naughty and do all sorts of taboo things. You are the man to help that happen. As we finish our meal we don't want to part ways so we get in your car to go for a drive. You directly put your hand in my pants, no doubts as to what you want this morning !! I want it too though. I put my seat back a bit and pull my pants down to give you a better advantage. You are thrilled I wear sweet white cotton panties. So you go after my pussy lips with out hesitation. As we drive down the road, you finger my pussy deeper. I love this and I spread my legs more to let you have better access to my cunt. Your hands are big and heavy and fill my twat easily. After about half an hour of driving around and teasing me a truck pulls up along side of us and watches as you finger me at the traffice light. It turns me on and I get more wet and it makes you finger me harder. We pull into a secluded area because you have had enough of the teasing and want to go all out and shove as much of that hand in my cunt as you can. You find a quiet area and stop the car . You get out and come around to my side where I am lying back yet waiting your control. I pull my panties farther down to give you the access you need and requested. We kiss deep while you push your fingers deeper in my twat and twitch them around to make me nuts. You are looking deep in my eyes the whole time to see the pleasure you are giving me. As cars drive by some slow down and look our way this makes me moan to think that they could drive to us and see what is happening in our car. You are leaning in the passenger door to pleasure me. I tell you that it is turning me on even more and you push your hand deep and easy. You tell me " I love you baby girl... please cum for me ..." that's all it takes. My orgasm explodes all over your hand and you pump me hard to bring the cum out of me. You tell me again that you love me .... looking deep in my eyes while I cum all over your fingers and hear the slopping sounds cumming from my cunt. You pull your hand out and walk to the back to get a towel and clean your hand. Leaving me to straighten myself up. I am shaking hard from the orgasm yet and you left the door open like I was just a whore that you used. You get back in behind the drivers wheel and wait for me to get back in order. I take your hand and smell it... it has my scent all over it. I get put back together and you drive me back to where my car is sitting. In the lot you pull up to my car, unlock the doors and tell me to get out. You put your hand under my nose one last time to make me smell my cunt juice. I get into my own car and you watch me drive off to my home. You text me as I am leaving to thank me for a wonderful tryst. I know we will meet again. And soon I hope. I know that you are not sexually satisfied at home, neither am I .... I am a slut who needs to be used and controlled. Your wife is not at all a slut.... I get home and get changed out of my dress pants n blouse. Your hand filled me so much that I know I am going to feel you a few hours at least. Our next encounter will be fabulous I am sure. It promises to be very erotic filled with lust and passion. You want to tie me and gag me and blindfold me even. I promise I will be a good slut for you to cum to me to use me when ever you need me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.