Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Should Have Taken Me SeXStoRY
The night you broke the dvds.. I was a little more upset than I wanted to admit. I had really wanted to watch that dying episode one last time, before it got trashed. And, it was time for it to be trashed. Probably overdue, actually. Anyway, I was disappointed, to say the least. The fact that the dvds were in the wrong cases, swapped no less, really upset me. I handed you the first disc too soon, but.. perhaps that worked out for the best. You.. you weren't excited to see the thing which connected me to a past that burned you, still. Smashed, and glittering, in a million little pieces the dvd was in no shape to be played. And, when the second disc showed to be a disappointment, I handed it over. You seemed to take pleasure in crashing my memories between your palms. But, I didn't hurt so much in your content. Instead, I let you have the television.. I don't recall if we watched a movie, or if it was time for video games.. but I do recall how I felt in that moment. I felt upset, and yet... I wanted you. I didn't say a word, or even hint at it. But, I wanted you. To show your dominance, to show your ownership, to... ugh.. to put me in my place. Right there, in the living room... Oh, sure, I'd have fought the idea. But, with that tone in your voice.. and look in your eyes.. How often were you turned down? I wanted your hands gripping me, leaving bruises in their wake. Lasting marks that laid claim, in case any were so brave to try. And, your teeth.. Oh, the shiver that goes through me when I imagine their imprint lasting on my neck. Gods, I must have collapsed into frenzy of desire time and time again, when they left evidence of your presence on my skin. The tell tale burn that I would feel through out the following days as I turned my head.. I grin now, but if you had been near me, I would not have been able to resist immediate satisfaction. Submissive.. Oh, sure. My lips would submit to pronouncing whom it was that not only held my heart and soul in his hands, but who had complete reign over their container- this eager body. And, as you jerked at my hair, I would only call out that I was yours, in a way that destroyed any residual affections for anyone but you. "Yes sir!", my response to every command, and an eager scuttle to perform. I was always ready to be yours. To be yours.. Yeah, we probably watched some movie that satisfied you more than any television episode of my past. Something inside me still thinks you would have enjoyed pulverizing my stomach against the arm of the couch, as you enf***ed my obedience. And, I was never one to follow on the first command.. Wanting punishment, wanting to be corrected... Silly how the disappointment of broken dvds affected me. Still, I look back and wonder..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.