Thursday, February 9, 2012
Spicing Up Married Life SeXStoRY
Spicing Up Married Life “Brad, before we get ready for bed, would you mind if we talked a bit first?” “No, I wouldn’t mind, what do you want to talk about?” “We are coming up on our twentieth anniversary in a few weeks. Millie is married now and Tom is college. I don’t mind the k**s being gone, but what bothers me is our lack of a sex life to be honest.” “So, that is what has been bugging you! I know you well enough to know something was bothering you. I guess we just aren’t as horny as we once were.” “Speak for yourself, mister! I think about sex all the time. We just don’t do anything about it. I want to something about that. Put the old spark in our marriage, like we had when we first were married.” “Look, Janet, I can’t help it that I don’t get turned on at the drop of a hat anymore. What are you suggesting, that I go to the doctor and ask for some Viagra? You know how I feel about taking pills!” “No, you don’t have to visit your doctor. Think about it for a moment. When we got married, we had sex every night. Now, we don’t. The question is why not? What’s missing?” “You have been giving this a lot of thought, haven’t you?” “Yes, I have, Brad. I think I know what the secret element is; the thing that is missing from our sex life.” “Okay, what is missing?” he asked his wife. “Janet, like you pointed out, we have been married for twenty years. We both know by heart how we like to have sex, what turns us on, and what turns us off. We have sex in bed and then we go to sl**p. So tell me, what’s missing?” “The newness. After we got married, everything was all new and we couldn’t keep our hands off each other! We wanted to see each other naked and explore each others bodies every chance we got! Then, the newness wore off, we started having k**s and our sex life became less and less frequent.” “I’m with you so far and agree with everything you are saying. So, how do we change it? Have sex on the living room floor? Fool around in a a park and hope to god we don’t wind up in jail? What are you talking about?” “Don’t get mad at me for this, but I was searching the Internet yesterday when you were at work. The way to get the newness back in my opinion, is to invite another couple over. If we fooled around with another couple, everything would be new again. What do you think?” At first, the idea intrigued him, but then reality set in and he began seeing all the negatives. “Initially, it sounds like a great idea, but wouldn’t we be jealous of each other? I mean, when I hear you say, ‘fool around’ the first thing that pops into my head is being naked. No one has seen us naked in 20 years! Besides, we are not young anymore and both of us have put on a few pounds. Don’t most people on the Internet want young and slim people to be with? We no longer qualify as ‘Ken and Barbie’ you know.” “From what I have researched so far, the people looking for other couples come in all age groups,” Janet said. “Look, I am not talking about having some hopeful single male come over to give me sex. I am suggesting having another COUPLE come over to fool around with.” “Okay, but answer me this. Once the couple comes over, how do we ease into it and how do we overcome our natural jealousy?” “Well, once they come over, we sit around and talk for a while. You know, get to know them better. I will get out two more chairs and we can set them up in the living room so we can talk face-to-face. After everyone gets over their nervousness, I will bring out a deck of cards and we can play an old fashioned game of strip poker. When everyone is naked, I will take him into the guest bedroom and you and the other woman can have our bed. When everyone is satisfied, we can all meet back up in the living room and get dressed before they go home!” “I can’t believe how far you have thought about this. Two more problems to take care of first. One, I had a vasectomy years ago. I hate wearing condoms!” “All right, when I find the right couple, I will make sure he either has had a vasectomy as well or wears a condom…as long as we are talking about having sex with them and not just sitting around talking in the nude. What is the second problem?” “Not so much of a problem as a request. Look, I know we are not Ken and Barbie so I don’t expect them to be either. But could she at least be as busty as you? This may sound sexist but small busted girls just don’t do a thing for me. You wear a 38D bra, so I would want her to be as big as you are, or maybe bigger.” “Done, and for me, I will make sure he has at least a seven inch dick, maybe bigger. So, is that it? No more questions?” “No, I don’t have any more questions. Funny, just the thought of having sex with someone else after 20 years is kind of exciting, you know? Let’s go to bed now. I think I want to practice some before we sl**p!” “Sounds good to me, and before you back out of the deal, after you go to work tomorrow, I will start searching the Internet for someone in our area who might want to come over. Now, let’s see how big I can get you before we sl**p. I am so wet right now, I am ready for anything you suggest!” his wife said enthusiastically. She had finally gotten the nerve to bring the subject up with her husband and he said yes. Tomorrow was going to be a very exciting day and she had a difficult time sl**ping that night. The next day Brad went to work with a partial erection. He found it difficult to keep his mind on his work. He found himself wondering about how long it would take for Janet to actually find another couple who had the guts to come over? His mind wandered over what she would look like and if she would be adventurous in the bedroom or just go through the motions to please her horny husband. On his lunch break, he began wondering about how he would feel knowing another man would be sucking on his wife’s large nipples or playing with her clit. He imagined the man spreading her legs and putting his manhood inside of her. One part of him got jealous just thinking about it while another part was secretly turned on by the fact that she would be pleasing another man with that great body of hers. What would she do with him? Would she suck on his cock making it nice and stiff? Would she straddle him while she lowered her pussy down over his penis until he hit bottom? How aggressive would the man’s wife be, or would she just lay there passively and let him do all the work? He knew his wife well enough to leave it in her capable hands. After all, this had been all her idea, right? He didn’t have to worry. His wife had been thinking about this for weeks waiting to summon up the courage to approach him with such a sensitive subject. As soon as Brad left for work the next morning, she sat down at the computer and brought up the sites she had already looked at before. She logged in and began reading the multitudes of listings. She instantly eliminated all the hopeful single males wanting free sex. She narrowed her search to couples only and saw that some had pictures of themselves, while others didn’t. She didn’t bother with the ones with no pictures attached. If they were that ashamed of what they were doing, then let them continue to hide in the shadows. She also eliminated all the hard core swingers who had been at it for many years and were simply looking to add yet another notch to their bedposts. Finally she spotted an ad with an attractive couple in their age group. She read their profile carefully. She discovered they had been married for 18 years and the woman wrote that things were getting stale in the bedroom. She also said they were new at this, but wanted to try it before going to an expensive marriage counselor. She sent her a private message and included her personal email address. She only had to wait a few minutes before the woman wrote her back. After a few brief messages between them, Janet said it would be so much easier to instant message so she gave the woman her IM address and sent her an invitation. The woman responded immediately. “Hello, my name is Janet, what is yours?” “Michelle, my husband’s name is Frank.” “My husband is called Brad. We met in college, got married upon graduation and have raised a boy and a girl, both gone now. Our daughter is married and our son is in college.” “We have two daughters, both in college and they would turn blue if they knew what I was up too.” “I contacted you because you were in our age group. Your profile says you have never done this before,” typed Janet. “Same goes for us. Our sex life after 20 years is practically non-existent and I just felt we are too young to feel this old.” “Same here! You are describing us perfectly. Would you mind Janet, if I asked you some questions?” “Not at all, go ahead.” “First you should know that we have NEVER done this before…with anyone. But like you, my husband seems to have lost interest and I thought this might put some zing back into our love life! By the way, my bra size is 40DD. What size are you? “38D. What size is your husband’s dick, Michelle?” “When I get him hard, he is 7 ½ inches. What about your husband Brad?” “He has a solid 7 inch dick.” “Sounds like we will all get the benefit of tits and dicks! Are you multi-orgasmic like I am?” Michelle typed. “Definitely. Oh by the way, Brad had a vasectomy a week after our son was born. He can’t get you pregnant and he hates condoms with a passion!” “Wow, we could be twins. Frank got one of his own shortly after our second c***d, so we wouldn’t have to use condoms anymore. Could we be anymore alike?” “It sounds like we are made for each other! How do you want to proceed? I would like to come over and I am sure my husband would as well. Do you have any naked pictures of you and your husband so I could show them to Frank and get him in the mood?” “Yes, I do, I will send them right over.” “Good, I will send you some of us as well.” Janet and Michelle talked using the IM function for the next hour. Janet outlined how they could come over and chat, play strip poker and then disappear into separate bedrooms for a while. After everyone was sexually satisfied, they would go back to the living room to get dressed. They continued to chat over what kinds of sexual things they liked and what they would like to try. Both women decided this was going to be a lot of fun and they both wanted to do this and soon! Michelle loved all of Janet’s plans and made plans to come over Friday night after they ate a quick dinner. When Frank and Brad came home from work that night, they each were told all about Friday nights activities. Both of them were a little hesitant that someone other than them would actually see their wife naked. However, knowing they were going to see a total stranger naked made them all for the idea. Especially after being shown the pictures the wives had sent each other. Friday, work seemed to crawl by very slowly but finally, it was time to go home and have a sandwich. All four of them were too nervous to eat a big meal. Michelle and Frank drove over to Janet’s house, using the directions Janet had sent them. Soon the doorbell rang. They were invited in and saw four very comfortable chairs facing each other. Michelle saw where Brad was sitting and sat directly across from him, leaving her husband to sit directly across from Janet. For the next twenty minutes they made small talk and got acquainted. Janet was wearing a halter top with no bra, and a very short skirt with no panties underneath. It seemed she had a captive audience in Frank who loved the way she looked. From time to time, Janet would spread her legs apart to give him a good look at her shaved pussy. He would always smile in appreciation and she would smile back, knowing how much he appreciated the view and the reaction she was stirring in his pants. Having talked to Janet throughout the week, both wives had decided to become the aggressors. They had each talked about what to wear that evening to turn on the other ones mate. It seemed to be working! Michelle had shown up in a see-through blouse that wasn’t wasted on Brad. She had worn a sweater on the drive over, but had taken it off as soon as she sat down. Brad couldn’t help but stare at her tits. Through the flimsy material he could easily tell that she had darker aureoles than Janet with large sensitive nipples. Just changing positions in the chair was making the flimsy fabric graze upon her nipples and keeping them in a constant state of arousal. She too wore a short dress that when she sat down rode up high on her thighs. When she saw what Janet was doing, she decided two could easily play that game. She too, would spread her legs from time to time, giving Brad a fantastic look at her shaved pussy with a cute landing strip on the top, pointing down to her cave of wonders. Janet got Michelle a glass of wine and one for herself. She also gave Frank and Brad a bottle of very cold beer. While she was gone, she also found the deck of cards and brought them out for this very purpose. Janet dealt the cards and Frank lost the hand and his shirt. Next hand, Janet lost her halter-top, much to the delight of Frank and Brad. The game was played until everyone was naked. Now, everyone had an unobstructed view of everyone else’s tits, pussies and erections. Michelle stood up and walked the two steps over to Brad. She pulled him to his feet. “Brad, why don’t you show me the way to your bedroom?” Brad smiled, took her hand and walked down the hallway to his bedroom. “Frank, now that you have an erection the size of Texas, care to follow me to the guest bedroom?” He kissed her on the lips and whispered, “yes.” The conversations the two women had during the week was very revealing. They discussed at length the things they enjoyed in bed, and things they wanted to try. Things that had been done as newlyweds when everything was still new and fresh and exciting. Things that hadn’t been done since. Janet mentioned that Brad likes the woman to be the aggressor. Then he knows what she wants and when, and he doesn’t feel like he is coercing her into doing what she doesn’t want to do. Michelle mentioned that Frank was pretty much the same, so both women decided online to take the lead once the bedroom antics began. As soon as Brad and Michelle were in the bedroom, she asked him, “do you like what you see?” as she stood by the bed wearing only her wedding ring and a smile. “Yes I do, very much! You are beautiful and I love the way you look naked! With your huge tits and shaved pussy, you are a knock-out!” “You are hot yourself! Nice muscles, nice erection. All for me?” “Definitely!” “Then for the time we are together, we will live out some fantasies we both have. The word, “NO,” will be stricken from our vocabulary. Brad, you get to do to me anything you want to. I also know that you are probably worried that you can only cum once and then you are done. I will bet that I can change that. So lay down, please and let’s get your first orgasm out of the way. Like your wife, I can cum all night long so don’t worry about me.” She had him lay down on his back and got beside him on all fours. She took his erection into her mouth and began to suck on it while she stroked his shaft up and down. As her ass was nearest to his arm, he reached between her legs and began playing with her pussy. First he let his fingers roam over the outer lips. Then he gently spread them apart and began playing with her clit. His middle finger found her love canal and it slipped in easily, so he quickly added another finger. She was really wet! She took her mouth off his cock for a moment and smiled at him. “You keep that up Brad and I am yours for the night!” and gave him a wink. “I might never leave!” He began going in and out of her hole faster and faster She began sucking on his dick faster and faster until they both came together as one. She repositioned herself on the bed and kissed him passionately on the lips. She took his right hand and placed it directly over her bare and waiting breast. She vowed to herself that if this was the first and only time she would ever be with him, then she was going to fulfill all of her fantasies in one night no matter how many orgasms she had! Brad loved her tits. He played with both of them, rubbing the nipples with his thumbs and keeping them erect. She loved what he was doing to her and hoped the evening would last for hours. While he was sucking on her nipples, she had his dick in her hand the whole time. After a while, he asked her to lie on her back. She did immediately and he went between her legs and began playing with her pussy again. He began licking her pussy. Finding her clit, he began sucking on it. Michelle was in heaven! She couldn’t have said no even if she wanted to, and she didn’t. Not by a long shot! He could eat her pussy until breakfast if he wanted to! She was in no hurry. Within minutes, with Brad sucking and licking her clit she came again but he continued even when her hips came up off the bed. He put two of his fingers inside her and she came again! “We need to get you hard again, Brad. Before I go home for the night, I need you to cum inside of me. You can come in my pussy; you can cum in my ass if you want to, but one way or another, I want your cock inside of me!” Meanwhile, in the guest bedroom, Janet was the whore of every man’s dreams! She was having the time of her life and she didn’t want the evening to end without every hole of hers being explored satisfied. “Janet, is there a certain way you want to do this?” asked Frank. “Not a specific way, no. But I want you in every one of my holes. Let’s start with you doing me doggy style. I will get on the bed on all fours and you can take me from behind. I am just like your wife. I can cum until the cows come home. I want you inside me all night long! Then, after you have came, I want to get you hard again and I want to sit on that magnificent rod of yours until it hits bottom. Don’t be afraid of cumming inside me. I will only get you hard again so you can keep going. I want you in every hole I have, including my mouth. Tonight, I am your personal whore to be used and abused any way you want. Now, let’s get started!” In both bedrooms, the girls wanted cock and lots of it. They weren’t about to quit until they had been satisfied many, many times. Both men surprised themselves by how quickly they could get hard again and both of them came three times that night. The women egged them on and they loved it. Sex had become fun again! Both men tried positions they had long since forgot about or were afraid to ask their wives. The women climaxed over and over again and had sex in more ways than they could count! All they knew was that this was the first time in years, that they had been satisfied and in so many ways. Both couples seem to finish about the same time and headed for the living room. Frank and Brad gave the wives hugs while they were still naked. They held the women so tight, their massive breasts got mashed into their chests. They even found themselves getting hard again as each of the women reached down and grabbed the dick of the man standing before them. Then they all got dressed and said their good-byes, but not before the two women had made arrangements to have them come back the next night for a naked pool party. This was not meant to be a one-night stand but a life long friendship that just happened to include…benefits! THE END
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.