Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Training of Jody- Part 5: Begining SeXStoRY

As we drove away from Frank's house my mind was reeling with the information Sabrina had imparted to me. The only thing I could sense other than my own thoughts of implimenting them with Jody was the aroma of Rosalie's pussy and ass on my fingers. While Sabrina was telling me all the things to be done, Rosalie started to flick through the images of him Jody on the digital camera. She had become so excited that she lifted her house dress, exposing herself, bent over the table where we were gathered, and begged one of us to finger her. As I was closest I began to finger her well fucked cunt and ass. Seeing that it was becoming harder for me to concentrate on my lecture, Frank finally replaced my hand with his cock. So interested was I in what Sabrina was saying I didn't even notice Frank cum on Rosalie's back. "Penny for your thoughts," Wendy said. It literally startled me, I was so wrapped up in my new found knowledge. I half laughed at myself as Wendy was driving, I thought I was alone. "I was thinking about what Sabrina had said," I replied absent mindedly, "and about Jody." "What hold has this k** got on you?" Wendy asked slightly shrill, "It's more than a nice body and a big cock." "I don't know, really. I just know we were meant to be together. I'm meant to master his life, and he belongs to me." Wendy just shook her head a little and then drove on in silence. I got lost in my own thoughts again in the quiet of the car, then I blurted out, "I can't share him with you, not emotionally. I'll share his body with you, infact I'm looking forward to that, but he's to be my slave, alone" "I don't know if I like that. What if I refuse?" It was a question, not a threat. "I'll ask you to leave," I responded flatly. "Really?" "Yes, really." Something changed in our relationship after those two words. I had never chosen a man over Wendy before, and here I was contemplating asking her to leave our home. All for a boy I knew barely 48 hours. We drove the rest of the way in silence. After we pulled into the driveway Wendy turned to me, "You're my best friend and I love you. If this is going to make you happy, I'll help," she added lightly, "but don't go ordering me around." I flung my arms around her neck to hug her out of gratitude. As we embraced the hand I used on Rosalie was up against my face; I inhaled deeply. We went inside and immediatly we both went to change. Wendy remained in her room, I went to the living room. As I sat down, my ass and pussy reminded me of the previous evening's festivities. I knew it would be a few days before I had comfortable use of them. I fell asl**p on the sofa, fantasizing on all the pleasures yet to come. I awoke to sound of the doorbell ringing. I looked at the clock, it read 6:00. My first thought was that it was early evening on Sunday, and that Jody was on my porch valiantly waiting for me all day. As my cociensousness retuned I realized that it was 6;00 a.m. I went to the door and there was a young man there with a hand cart and a large box. I opened the door and just looked at him. "I have a delivery here for a Miss Margot," he said. "I'm Margot, but I'm not expecting a delivery," I responed, rather annoyed at being woken up so early. "It's from Mistress Sabrina, she thought that these might help, with Jody," He handed me a note. It said that there was a training table and that her slave Tony would set it up for me. I looked up at him wondering if he was Tony. It went on to say that there were assorted knick-knacks to get me started. Finally it said that I could have the full use of Tony, that he was an excellent slave, and that he was fully trained. I looked at him and pointed "Tony?" he nodded an affermative. I told him to set the table up in the basement, wondering what a training table was. He took the large box down to the basement. He took the hand cart back out to the truck he came in, returning twice with large boxes that he brough up to the living room. He went back to down to assemble the table as I started to go through the boxes. in them I recognized many items, many I didn't. Knowing Sabrina, I'm sure that Tony knew what they were all for. After a short time he came up the stairs. "All done and ready for use," he said helpfully. I had picked up a couple of outfits, obviously designed for women. "You should use the black one, much more becoming." I looked up at him, my face must have looked annoyed because he immediatly got down on his knees and bowed his head. "My appologies Miss Margot if I overstepped." My first thought was to assure him everything was all right. but something told me that this was the time to start asserting myself, and that Sabrina sent me the perfect practice toy. "What kind of punishment does your Mistress dole out for such impertanence?" "Ten strokes on the buttocks with a riding crop Miss Margot," Tony answered ever so humbly. "Remove your trousers and any udergarments, and find me the riding crop your Mistress has sent me," the order came easily. Tony stood and removed his pants revealing his muscular thighs. This instantly started my pussy to moisten, as strong legs have always turned me on. He was wearing a jock-strap, exposing his pefect ass and holding his cock and nut-sack in a very pleasing manner. Without hesitation he removed the jock-strap, dissapointing me for a momment. In one fluid motion he bent over from the waist and smoothly removed his strap. When he stood up naked from the waist down I had to catch my breath a little. His cock was beautiful, almost as lovely as Jody's. I commanded him to lift his shirt front. He had no pubic hair. In it's place, a tatoo that said in bold lettering "PROPERTY OF". I saw some ink work on his penis, but as he was yet soft I couldn't read it. My first thought was to stroke or suck him hard, but a dominant woman would never do that. So instead I told him to make himself hard for me. Then the most amazing thing happened; with no stimulation at all, other than his own will, he made himself erect, faster and harder than any man I'd sucked to fullness. What I saw promised so much, that I could hardly focus on what to do next; so fast were the ideas coming to me now. His huge cock, standing as a tribute to his Mistress; in bold lettering staring at the base and ending at the head, it said "SABRINA".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15