Wednesday, March 14, 2012
An Evil Moment SeXStoRY
Some time back my wife and i were at a party and she felt unwell and left, taking the car. I partied on knowing i would get a taxi. A Mum and two daughters who were good friends were there too and Mum left with the younger girl who was 14, leaving Kym who was 18. I had known them for years and she was very trusting and also very naive and gullible. She got quite d***k so I offered to get her home in my cab. She passed out in the back seat and as I had always lusted after her lovely nubile and blossoming body, I slid my hand up her mini skirt and inside her knickers and felt her hairy pussy. I got a nice smell finger and dropped her at home, making sure she got inside, Mum was still up. I didn't wash that finger for days. I still see them all and get a great hug from Kym, who is now 26 and just married, who has treated me always as a mentor/confidante.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.