Friday, March 16, 2012

Cumming at the lake SeXStoRY

I thought I would share the story of the time Came extremely hard. I went to the lake to meet up with some girls to hang out and chill. As the night went by we went skinny dipping in the lake and next thing I know I am pumping this girl in the lake with no condom on. It was nice and than I took her and laid her on a picnic table and continued to fuck her. We changed it up and did a little cowgirl style on the picnic table which felt really nice but it was hard for her to do on the table. Well hour went by of sex and she got off hours ago but I was still hard and I asked her if she could finish me and she laid me on the table and started to suck on my hard penis. As she sucked she grabbed my balls and sucked on them as well. She looked up and said " You better be thinking about cumming" I wasn't cause it felt great! Again time went bye and I started shaking and said " I am cumming". I came extremely hard and she kept sucking away as I did and swallowed it. I freaked and she smiled and said "did you Like it". I said "hell yea" we walked back to camp and everyone was all heckling us for what we had just done. It had to be one of the best Blow Job I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15