Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Her buddy SeXStoRY

We went to town one day and after taking care of business we went to Kay's "favorite store." This store was an adult store. We bought her a new purple buddy. This thing was 9" long and about 2" wide. We stopped for some lunch and I talked her into going into the bathroom and washing it while I was getting our food. We ate and headed home. She started by letting her buddy vibrate against her pussy. Kay had worn a long skirt that day and soon she had her panties off and had put a small towel under her. Her pussy was already dripping with her juices. She spread her legs and pushed the head of her buddy next to her pussy lips. It was extremely hard to drive and watch her at the same time but somehow I managed, probably because there was very little traffic going our way. Soon she slipped the head inside her lips and started entering her pussy. I remember her saying when we bought it that it was just too big. However now that she had the head inside her I think she forgot all about the size and wanted more of it. Slowly she started pushing her 9" buddy inside her. As each inch slowly entered she would moan and spread her legs a little further in order to be able to get more of it inside her. After a few minutes she had her "purple" buried completely in her thoroughly wet and juicy pussy. Soon she was slowly fucking herself with her newest friend and was in a constant state of orgasm. She continued pleasuring herself for over an hour until we reached a rest stop. When we left after a short break she again spread her legs and pushed her buddy all the way in her still dripping pussy with one slow movement. She immediately started cumming again. After we left the rest stop I started using my buddy. I was already hard as a rock and the vibrations just intensified my boner. All this time Kay was fucking herself first slowly then quickly. She was so wet that the towel under her was soaked. We turned off the main road and soon Kay leaned over and started sucking my very hard cock. She was taking me further down her throat than she ever had before. I managed to keep from cumming somehow because I wanted to wait until we got home. She sucked on me until we pulled into our driveway. We both rushed inside. We were soon in the bed fucking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. She came several more times as I licked and sucked on her clit as I fucked her with her purple at the same time. After a short break she started sucking on me and for the first time she took me all the way down her throat until her nose rested in my hair. She did this several times and when I started to cum she removed all but the head of my cock from her mouth and swallowed all my cum. Once we both recovered from this marathon session we cleaned up and quickly fell asl**p. That afternoon we were taking a ride in the mountains and decided we would buzz for awhile. I had my pants open and my cock was hard from the buzzer and Kay had lowered her sweatpants to her knees. She started with her small buddy and after awhile she was using her 9" friend. She was really wet and was enjoying her pleasures. She was slowly fucking herself at first and would speed up for awhile and then slow down again. She would use short strokes and then full long strokes. At one point her pussy was so wet that I could hear the wetness as she fucked herself. She came several times throughout our drive and continued to pleasure herself for over an hour. At one point we were turning back onto main road and stopped for just a minute so I could feel her juicy pussy and rub her clit. Just as I had started I saw a truck turning around a corner. It was the game warden making his rounds. Kay and I both hurriedly covered out exposed private parts. It was still hunting season. He passed by without even looking our way. We pulled back onto the road as he sped away. Kay soon had her pants down again and her buzzer was halfway in her soaked pussy. After a few more minutes we both decided to take a break and fixed our clothing. We drove to another spot and parked. Soon after parking we again started buzzing and before long I was thrusting Kay's buzzer in and out of her gushing pussy. After a few minutes she was coming for the fifth time in about 2 hours. We decided to leave and go home. On the way home we stopped and grabbed a burger and went to the beach and ate. It was dark and there were only a few cars in the lot. After we ate we got our buzzers and started buzzing again. I unzipped my pants and put my buzzer next to my hard cock and she placed her next to her still wet pussy. Every once in a while a couple would walk by heading back to their cars from the beach. It was to dark for them to see what we were doing but we covered ourselves just in case. We buzzed for about 20 minutes and headed home. We took the long way home and drove through town. On the way Kay came at least twice. I was getting real close to cumming and told her. She still had her toy against her pussy and said go ahead. I started to cum in my pants. When we got home some of my cum had soaked through my jeans. My cock was covered with it and as I changed clothes Kay started sucking my cock to get the cum off of it. She sucked me until I was hard again. When I started to cum again she took it out of her mouth and my cum dripped down my cock. I scooped some up with my finger and offered it to her but she told me to have it. I licked my finger clean and then scooped up more and did the same. This was an end to a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15