Sunday, March 18, 2012
My 3 Favorite Guys SeXStoRY
My daddy and Brian were downstairs trying to fix the lights in the basement. Brian is up on the ladder, changing the light socket, my daddy has his face right by Brians dick. Daddy is having a hard time not to bite or play with Brian's dick. I'm on the steps watching these 2 act like they know what they are doing. I don't know what Brian did, but the whole house went dark, and you hear my b*****r yell "fuck", cuz he was doing homework on the computer. Mom was watching tv, she wasn't very happy either. I went to my room to get a flashlight. I told daddy to hold on a minute. He held on alright, he was holding Brian's dick. I had the light pointed down when I walked in on daddy stroking him. Brian was enjoying the feel thru his pants. Daddy stopped when I flashed the light on them. I laughed and said when the lights get back on, I want to watch them fuck around. My b*****r comes down the steps and tells daddy that mom went to the neighbors house to watch the program over there. My b*****r said that he was doing his homework and the electric needs to be on for the printer. Brian told him to hold his dick while he figures out what he did. I went upstairs to get another flashlight. I can hear the guys laughing about some shit. When I finally came back downstairs, all three of them were standing with each others dick in their hands. I looked at them and asked why they had to wait for me to go upstairs to do that. Daddy said that sometimes, its just better that way. My b*****r said that he likes it when I'm with them,but tonight, it's going to be just them three. I told them they could use my bed if they wanted to. I went in and lit my candles. Daddy follwed me in and helped. Daddy grabbed me from behind and told me I could watch and play with myself if I wanted to. Brian walked in with his pants already off. My b*****r was taking his off as he entered my room. I told daddy he better get his pants off, if he wanted in the action. I waked out for a bit and let them get to work. I went to the bathroom and got my vibrator and put on my night shirt. I walked into my room, to see daddy and my b*****r sucking on Brians dick. They were taking turns with one another cock being sucked. Daddy asked where my lube was, Brian and my b*****r both reached for the drawer on my bedside table. Daddy looked at them and shrugged it off. He lubed up his dick, before putting it in Brian's ass. My b*****r did the same to his dick and into daddy's ass. bumping and grinding, my bed was hitting the wall from their fucking. I'm in the corner getting into watching them and hearing the moans of pain. Daddy told my b*****r to go around to Brian and have him suck his dick. My b*****r took his condom off and did as told. Daddy told Brian he is the bitch tonight and is getting punished for having the electric go off. I can hear Brian make gurgle noises as he sucks my b*****r's dick. My daddy is slapping Brian's ass, then pounding him harder. Daddy tell Brian to suck his dick, cuz he's ready to fill his mouth full of cum. My b*****r pulls out of his mouth and jerks as he watches daddy cum in Brian's mouth. My b*****r goes up to Brian and begins to kiss him. Slipping his tongue in to get some of daddy's cum, before he swallowed it. That made me rub my pussy even harder and faster. I started to moan before i got off. Brian then was ready to fuck my b*****r, but daddy said no. It's my b*****rs turn to fuck Brian. A new condom is on and he's in Brian's ass. brian started to wank his dick, when daddy went under neath him and took Brian's dick in his mouth. My daddy is doing something I would do. That really made me horny. I've got my shirt off now and playing with my tits. My legs are spread wide, but my tits are having the attention. My daddy is pulling and tugging on Brian's dick and balls. My b*****r is banging him so hard, that when their bodies hit each other, it sounds like someone is clapping. My b*****r says he's ready to cum and shoots his wad, while still in Brian's ass. My daddy was upset, that he didn't get any of his cum. Brian stood up, daddy on his knees still sucking on Brian's cock. Brian is watching me finger my pussy and he's about ready to get off. I use my vibe to get my pussy wetter. As Brian's breathing got heavier, I rubbed my clit harder. I'm moving around,while the tension is building up in me. When I'm about there, I start to say i'm going to get off. Brian is ready to blow, but waits for me. I'm fingering my hole and using the vib on my clit. the vibration is making me scream and I begin to squirt my pussy juice. Daddy and my b*****r stare in awww as I cum and make a mess on the floor. Wtih that Brian gets off on daddy's face. My b*****r goes over to daddy and licks his face. brian bends down to join him, then comes over to me, swoops me up to straddle his waist and kisses me. He tells me that he is the luckiest guy in town. No one else would ever believe, that he gets to fuck me, my b*****r mom and daddy. I tell him, no one would. That's their problem. We all get dressed. Brian gets on the ladder again and reaches up to the wire and the klights go back on. Everyone is relieved. My b*****r goes to finish his paper, daddy puts the ladder away then goes upstairs. Brian comes over to my bed, lays down next to me and tells me, he did the whole electrick thing on purpose. He and daddy had planned that while i was in here finding the flashlight. I reach over kiss Brian and tell him that i had fun watching them fuck. It was exciting to see them fuck him. Then when it was time for him to cum, having him watch me squirt was making my mind blow. We lay on the bed talking,before falling asl**p. I don't remember turning the light off, but when I woke up in the mid of night, the lights were off, brian was under the covers with his clothes on. Daddy must have came down to check on us. It's all good with him staying here, now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.