Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Ideal Woman SeXStoRY

I want to tell you about my ideal woman. She is slightly older than me, has a great smile and is very, very sexy. She has amazing curves that I love to tease, lick and touch. Her nipples are big and round and so suckable. Her pussy tastes so nice, I could stay down there forever, licking and tonguing her til she cums hot and wet on my face. I love to fuck her. I love to fuck her hard and fast, then slow and steady. I love to slide my cock into her then take it all the way out and slide it back in until i feel my tip deep inside her. She likes to experiment and I'm more than willing to participate in anything she wants. She is adventurous and will try anything, anywhere. With a little gentle persuasion of course. She makes me cum everytime and only has to speak on the phone or send me an email and I'm instantly hard. And, wow, does she make me hard. She has the ability to get me hard time after time. Without fail. I love when she sucks me and she loves when i say her name when I cum hot and hard in her mouth. It turns her on when I grab her hair and pull her onto me so I can hear gag as she deep throats me. I love when she gets on top and rides my hard cock. I love watching her amazing big tits bounce up and down and love the way she bites her lip and she grinds up and down on me. We both love fucking in the shower. Wet warm and hot. She is so incredibly sexy and looks great in underwear. I love the way it clings to her curves. She is a very paasionate woman and I miss when her when she's not here and long for the time we are together again. I have loved waking beside her and making love in the morning as much as i have loved a quick hard fuck in my car. Although we are not together. I think of her often and pray that I will see her again soon. She is my fantasy in real life. My Sexy Lady. MM xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15