Monday, March 5, 2012
New Adventures SeXStoRY
This was the first that I was away form home and I couldn't believe my luck. A House, a full flagged house was for rent in a neighborhood so close to my new job I could walk! Sure it was a fixer upper but it was affordable and if I played my cards right I might be able to buy it some day. I’m sure most girls first time out of the home are not thinking of owning a house but I think the idea is awesome! My new job as a nurse intern wouldn't pay much and I was on probation for the first 3 months but it was all looking very good. To be 21 and living at home with a mom dad and a younger s****r that allowed very little privacy seemed very restrictive, It is nice to have the prospect of being out on my own. My older b*****r moved out 5 years ago when he joined the service and had recently married a girl also serving. They both just came off active duty and had settled in Seattle Washington. Now I would be able to make my mark on the world too. For the first month I spent my free time arranging the house the way I thought I would like it so I didn't really stay in one part of the house long going from box to box getting this and that. I saw a car pull up next door and a very hansom guy (the rugged chiseled type) got out and headed for the front door. I watched as he went in and thought I should get to know the neighbors. I went on unpacking until I got so tired I sat on the sofa staring at the TV screen without the energy to grab the remote. The next thing I knew I was waking up to discover it was early evening and I had dosed for 3 1/2 hours. The sun had gone down and the room was dark except for the light from the street lamp and as I went to my bed room the light from the house next door. I was still a little tired and decided to go to bed and start early tomorrow. A quick glance showed me that I should pay closer attention to my surroundings as I saw that some one was peeking into my neighbor’s window. I didn't turn on my lamp and instead peered out to see that same handsome man that had walked up to the front door and into the house if I wasn't mistaken. Now it seemed that he was peeking into the bed room window. The only light on in the next door home was what must have been the TV. A quick glance at the clock told me it was just past 10:00pm and from the previous week I knew that not many people were on the streets after 9:30 pm in this area. A survey of the street told me that the man I saw earlier was indeed still here. I thought to help if I could with whatever he was trying to see so I went to the back and turned on the light. It did not shine to the side of the house where the man was but he must have been up to no good because he went to his car and drove off almost the instant the light came on. Now I was starting to question if this was the best area for a single woman to live in. I had only seen an older lady next door and I became worried that something may have been wrong. Not wanting to be seen I got a flash light and turned the back light off. I could use the flash light only when I needed it and even as a weapon and with the outside light off I could hide in the shadows if I needed to. I slipped out the front door and watched carefully as I went away from my neighbor’s house around to my back yard then peered around the corner where I had seen the man standing. No one was there and the light from the TV inside was still on. From inside the house the windows were level but from outside they were a little high. Seeing that nothing was too interesting outside I decided to look inside the window to see if everything was ok. I didn’t see movement anywhere at first and then I noticed the TV was showing porn. That was a shock but crazier then that I was instantly glued to the scene on the screen. It was a lady about 50 in the hallway of a home with 2 very life like dildoes one on each wall of the hallway. She guided one into her from behind and took the other into her mouth. It seemed she was filming herself perhaps for a lover, but I was instantly wet thinking of what that would feel like. It dawned on me that I could not have been the only one watching this and I searched for the other viewer that had to be close. I saw her on the bed now with her legs spread wide and a massive toy like the one on the TV inserted in her. She had her night gown pulled up over her tits and was pinching her nipple I couldn’t see her face because the head of the bed was under the window and I was too short. I had never seen anything like this before. Though I was no stranger to masturbation, it had always been something I did and though no one on earth knew. I watched for the rest of the movie and until my neighbor had cum 3 or 4 times and decided to go to sl**p. I went back to my room took off my cloths and started in on my pussy rubbing the flashlight on my clit. It was the closest I had to a toy and the ribbing on the outside was doing the job on me now. That and the cold metal had me biting my lip in no time. Now I felt more alone then I had since leaving home and I needed a man and at this point any man would do. I had never had one but this was something I was looking forward to and had been all through Jr. High and High school. I fell asl**p with that thought and had the nastiest dreams I had ever had. I think it was because of some of the things I had seen in the movie my wanton friend had watched. In the dream I was taken by at least a dozen men and used for their pleasure in ways I had before never imagined. I swam in a sea of cocks and cum. My skin burned with the slick wetness of man juice mixed with my own. I could smell the muskiness after I woke up the next morning when the alarm put a quick end to one of countless orgasms I had experienced that night. Un like other mornings I was now so horny that when I turned on the TV news for a weather update I found myself undressing everyone in the news room. I did manage to glean the weather and traffic information I would need to be prepared for me day, and I dressed for work. I decided to wear a dress outfit and lose fitting panties to give my overworked girlie part a slight reprieve. When I was dressed I was very happy that this was still acceptable dress for a nurse in training as I was so sensitive that a pants outfit would have driven me crazy. Because I was the new girl I got a lot of the simple jobs that the veteran workers didn't want and this came as no surprise. I was not yet cleared to start IVs or administer medication and in all honesty I didn't want that responsibility yet. I was to shadow one of my more experienced coworkers for their shift and learn as much as I could. Today I would be with Nurse Nancy. She was only about 3 years older then I was and very quiet. I thought it was because she was shy but found that she really was just quiet as I walked the halls with her and stopped in on several rooms. She seemed very professional and went straight to her work only lending the appropriate bed side manner when the patient made it necessary. Our morning went well and I found that I really enjoyed being with Nancy so we went to lunch together and sat with one of her friends that she introduced as Head nurse Lizzy from the 4th floor. The 6th floor, where we worked was for the patients that had been upgraded form critical to stable condition from the 4th floor. I felt a little out of place in the conversation so I just gave a half hearted listen during the meal and only spoke when I was brought into the conversation. My mind started wondering back to Sunday nights excitement as I let my thoughts drift and I started to get wet at even the most innocent phrases that I heard them say. I invented stories when I heard Liz tell Nancy she would be sending a Mr. Davis and to take care of him. Nancy had answered “Don’t I always?” and I just took that in a whole new direction. I started to wonder if this is what men go through having a one tract mind and all. By the time we were finished with lunch and my mind had driven me mad with need, I found an excuse to go to the ladies room and put a hair brush handle to good use. This was not like me at all and I would have thought this was down right nasty yesterday but now it was an over powering need. The rest of the day was mundane aside form my fantasies and I was looking forward to getting home to spy on the neighbor. As I walked in the door at the end of my work day I rushed to fix a suitable dinner and wait for the sun to go down. Work had done nothing to distract me from the lust that steamed form last nights movie. I was a bit upset that the handsome gent that was there over the weekend didn’t show tonight. I put on a night shirt to sl**p in and walk around the house in with nothing under it and as it got darker I decided it was time to go window shopping. With all the lights in my house turned off to avoid detection I slipped out my back door and sticking close to the shadows I walked around the house to my “Hot Spot” between the houses. The warm breeze blew up my shirt and did some crazy things to my exposed skin. By the time I got to my neighbors window I was tingling all over. It was such a let down to find the lights off and no action in the bedroom. I could hear the breathing through the opened window indicating that everyone was already asl**p hear even though it was just after 10pm. Now the craziness started as I decided to walk the streets in just my night shirt because I was feeling so naughty and I didn’t want the feeling to end. I walked till almost 12am and was only seen by 3 or 4 cars. I hoped they knew that only my shirt kept them from seeing ‘the real me’. The last car to pass me made me gush when it slowed and 5 young men that looked to be in their teen all stared at me like hungry dogs look at fresh meat. My mind raced at what I knew their thoughts were and I imagined them having their way with me like in my dream. That was why I had to go home because now I was running down my leg and that was a little much. After I washed up I climbed into bed and grabbed my trusty flash light and raised my shirt over my boobs so I could pinch my nipples. Just before I came I remembered how my neighbor looked with the phony phallus the night before and realized that I was almost in the same position. That pushed me over the edge. I have got to get one of those fake man parts to keep me inside or I might be arrested one of these nights for doing something crazy outside. The week was going slow and by Wednesday I had distracted myself from the wanton desires of a raving sex addict to a some what normal if slightly horny woman of 20ish. As I came home from a day of bed pans and pillow fluffing, I saw my neighbor sitting on her porch. She smiled at me and stood to walk to where I was. I thought for sure this was about the weekend and I would have some explaining to do but it was she that was apologizing to me for not greeting me sooner. "I am such a bad person these days and I know better then to not welcome a new neighbor. Let me make it up to you and have you over for tea or coffee." She was probably in her early 40ies and in very good shape. She had a comfortable beauty about her that some how made you feel welcome so I said, "Sure I would like that a lot." I excused myself and went in to change out of my work uniform and slipped into a sun dress for comfort then hurried over for my tea meeting. Her name was Ann and after some small talk about friends and f****y the conversation moved to the area and what it was like living here. "I am always so lonely and at times I forget that I might have people living close that could be good friends." Ann was saying. It seemed that she had lost her husband 3 years before and still grieved a bit. She had closed herself off to everyone but her nephew and that was only because he had not stopped checking on her from time to time. "So that’s who I saw last weekend." Though I said that under my breath, Ann heard it and said, "Oh you've seen him? He is a handsome lot that one." She then added absent mindedly, "And all man too." She had that far away look in her eyes that let me know she was just as horny as I was. I began to get that tingle again and shifted uncomfortably in my chair. Our conversation wondered quite a bit from subject to subject and I really enjoyed our talk. I had gotten cozy and put my feet up on the chair as I sipped my tea when I noticed that Ann was looking down over the top of her cup and smiling slyly. It took a moment before I realized that she could see under my dress and I had not put on undies thinking to just shower and go to bed after our meeting. I decided to let her look and see where this would go. I am not into women but I wanted to see if she was. I could always leave if things got out of hand. I was careful to make sure she didn't know that I saw her and I found myself getting excited and I begin to swell. After all I had done to forget sex, now I could think of nothing but. I noticed that Ann's nipples were getting very hard and the thin material of her blouse did nothing to hide the fact. Looking at her made me so hungry for action that my whole body flushed. I put my legs down shortly after that because my excitement was becoming imposable to hide. We made more small talk and as the sun went down I felt closer to Ann then I had been with my little s****r. "Oh look at the time, I really have to get some rest before work tomorrow. I have really enjoyed our little chat and tea." I said excusing myself. We promised to do this as often as we could and I went home. My hand was between my legs before the front door closed all the way. The way she had looked at me with such lust and desire had driven me wild! I still was not sure if she was a lesbian or Bi but I had excited her and I’m sure it was as much or more then she had excited me. All my efforts to put sex aside this past two days was for nothing now as all I could think of now was a sex fix. Then, with that thought in mind my body was racked with an unbelievably intense orgasm that started at my swollen clit and shot through my body as wave after wave on electricity knocking me to the floor and sending my legs into convolutions like no other orgasm had. I lay on the floor as the pleasure soaked into my very core and the waves subsided and my breathing went back to normal. I was sure that Ann had to have been just as excited as me the way she had squirmed when she first noticed my accidental exposure and the look on her face of utter disappointment when I put my legs down ending her view. That’s when it hit me. If I was this turned on and she was this turned on, she was most likely doing the same thing I was doing and I knew that she masturbated. This would be an excellent time to get a really good eye full if I was correct. I quickly stripped off my sun dress and downed my night shirt that just covered my butt. I knew that if I bent over nothing would be hidden to anyone standing behind me. Then I went out my front door with the lights off, walked around the back the long way and went to my neighbor’s window. I found that the room was dark. I was so disappointed that my show had not caused Ann the same problems I was having and I decided that I would come up with something more exciting the next time we were together. As for now I would keep my thrill going by taking a walk through the neighborhood in my barely covered state letting the warm breeze tease me to another climax. It didn't take me long to get that thrill and excitement known to come from the highest form of sexual stimulation and foreplay. A car came down the street with a couple that looked as if they were coming from or going to a dinner date or party. The lady saw me first and must have thought I was in trouble because she pointed me out to the man driving and I watched as his mouth went slack. When they pulled over I decided to play the part and see where it would lead. Hell yes I was scared out of my skull but excited too. The lady powered her window down and asked "Miss, are you ok?" I quickly looked around and being near the park I said "Yes my dog just ran off and I’m trying to catch it before the pound dose. Thank you for asking." I smiled knowing my nipples were poking through the front of my shirt and devilishly turned and bent ever so slightly as if looking for my dog and allowing the very bottom of my bottom to peek from under my shirt making sure they knew I had nothing under it but at the same time appearing innocent about it. When I turned back I could see that the lady had turned very red and the man’s eyes were as big as saucers. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I never would have thought I could enjoy this so much. I felt so very bad and excited at the same time. It made me feel wanted I guess and sexy at the same time. I got so instantly wet that if they had stayed there any longer they would have seen that I was dripping on the ground between my legs. I had never ever been this wet before. I had to go home and work this one out. I was in such a hurry I cut through the back yards and as I got to mine I noticed a hum coming from Ann's room and thought my luck could only be better if a man was hiding in my bed room later. No light was on, but the moon was bright enough for me to see Ann's naked butt rocking up and down with increasing desire as she rubbed a corded vibrator across her pussy and ass hole. I know that she slipped it into her pussy every so often because the long tip would sometimes never peek over the crack of her clenching checks. Ann was mooning loudly so I know she had to be very close to a massive climax and I felt so left out. I started to pinch my clit and pull at it. My cat was purring loud and was crying for something to eat. I think I stood at Ann's window until she fell asl**p or passed out from pleasure then I wobbled home from my many orgasms and went to sl**p too. I was so tired that I woke in the same position that I had fallen across the bed in and I felt sore from not moving. I wore my nurse dress that fell 1/2 an inch below my knees with just my bra under it. I would try not to think about anything sexual today and learn as much as I could from my friend Nancy today. By lunch time I was sure I had it down because not once did I even look at any one or thing and think SEX. This was a new thing to me after the first time I saw Ann's hansom nephew last weekend and I was quite proud. We went to lunch and sat at our usual table when Nancy asked if I would have an issue with working a few late shifts for her friend Liz. This took me by surprise and I ask how I could fill in for a Head Nurse. Nancy looked at me and a smile crept across her face. I could tell she was holding back a laughing hysterically but I didn’t get the joke. “My poor, poor c***d, Liz is only called a head nurse.” I didn’t understand why that should be funny so I asked why she was called a head nurse and Nancy just asked once more if I could work the night shift. I really didn’t want to but saw this as a way to gain knowledge so I asked “Doing what?” and was told “Just watching a coma patient.” Nancy went on to say that the man needed someone with him at all times and If I watched him for a couple of days I would have the rest of the day off but have to come back at 9:30pm and work until 5:00am. I saw this as a way to keep myself out of trouble so I agreed. I would have the week end to recuperate. And with any luck I would be too tired to walk the streets at night. After all, it could be dangers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.