Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Polish cleaner part 2 SeXStoRY

She began by rubbing her clit I stood over her watching. Slowly rubbing she slipped in a finger I could see how wet she was I could hear how moist her pussy was as she slipped her fingers in and out. She suddenly stopped and reached over the table for her bag. To my suprise she pulled out a hairbrush at first I thought that's strange . But the she showed me exactly what it was for she slid the handle into her mouth and slowly sucked it. I wished it was my now hard cock. Running her tongue up and down the handle. She asks if I want to see her fuck herself with it. I eagerly replied yes. She slides if down her tight body and f***es it deep in her wet pussy staring me on the eye and licking her lips as she pounds deep in her pussy. She now pulls down her knickers bends over the table spreads her ass cheeks and inserserts the brush handle slowly in her ass hole. Slowly she teases it in and out clenching her pert ass as it goes in. She glances over her shoulder and asks what am I waiting for. I walk up behind her undo my trousers and pull out my now very hard cock. I RAM it into her drpping pussy I pound her from behind while I pull her head back by her hair. She's screaming in polish no idea what's she's saying so I carry on fucking her harder and faster. She screams in my arse so I pull out and f***e my cock in her little tight arse. I fuck her hard it doesn't take me long before I m ready to cum. I tell her and she tells me she wants to taste my spunk she wants to feel it in her mouth. I pull out she drops to her knees but before she can open her mouth I blow my /oad in her face it goes every where to my suprise she loves it and licks up every drop. I hear the main door open and close . I quicly pulled up my trousers and left her covered in cum on the canteen floor. I've never seen her again shame because she was an amazing fuck x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15