Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shuttle Experience SeXStoRY

I just got to my hotel after a somewhat eventful flight. Our aircraft got diverted to another airport, so we had to take busses to our original destination. Inconvenient, but I'm a road warrior, so no big deal. Boarding a bus, I found it to be very crowded. I wedged myself in as best I could. The doors closed and we began to move. I noticed a woman in a very nice business suit worming her way through the people, trying to find a place to stand. I pressed myself backward a couple of steps and motioned for her to come over. She smiled and approached me. As this woman turned with her back to me, I noticed she was about 40 or so. Her business suit, now that I could see all of her, was smashing. The jacket was a traditional tailored garment, black banker's chalk. The matching skirt, as I noted, was VERY short - revealing a great deal of thigh. She is beautiful! She got pressed against me as people jockied for position. Her ass pressed against my groin, and I admit to an immediate surge through the 'nads. Since we were all like sardines in a can, no one seemed to think much of the situation. As we traveled, the road was smooth. That's what made the next thing so surprising. Even though the road was bumpless, I felt her ass press hard against me yet again. I whispered "Excuse Me," and tried to pull away. She turned her head, brunette hair tossing slightly, and said, "Not to worry - we're all in this together!" I smiled and the trip continued. In a few minutes, we took a curve, and she began to lose her balance. I reached out with one arm, holding fast to the bar with the other, to catch her. I pulled her upright again, and she ended up pressed against me once more. I helped her get steadied, and she reached behind her - brushing a hand across my crotch. I apologized again, and tried to pull away. When I moved, so did she - TOWARD me! I determined this was intended, so decided to reciprocate. With her skirt so short, I brushed my hand acorss the back of her right thigh. The stockings were taut against her skin, and I only held the position for a second or two. She didn't resist in any way. After taking my hand from her thigh, she turned her head and looked at me - seemingly disappointed. I smiled, and she winked. She asked me to hold onto her "to keep my balance." I pointed to a pole and said there was room for her hand. She shook her head and said, "No, I think you'll do a better job!" I nodded, smiled, and reached my right arm around her waist. As I held her midsection, I could feel her breasts on the top of my forearm. The movement of the bus caused her mounds to rub gently on my arm. I liked it! She then turned her head back toward me and said, "Maybe it's best if I hold onto you!" She set her purse/briefcase on the floor and reached her arms behind her. She held onto my legs, freeing up my hands. I now knew she was looking for a public "experience." As such, I placed a hand between her thighs, expecting to find pantyhose all the way up her legs. NOT! What I found was stockings with lacy tops (didn't have to see them, just the touch told me so). The hem of her skirt rose slightly as I advanced toward her crotch. Where I expected to find fabric, I found a tiny patch of hair and warm lips. I shuddered at the discovery. When I toucher her special place, she moaned gently and pushed her ass more strongly against me. Now I knew exactly what she wanted. She held my legs, and I began to gently caress her cunt. She was moist already, and I'd barely touched her. She began to move her ass east to west - just a bit. I timed my north-south strokes on her pussy to her ass movements. It was incredible. No one appeared any the wiser, as nearly everyone had their faces in their smartphones. I progressively stroked her pussy lips, feeling ever more wetness. I finally slipped my index finger into her moist, writhing tunnel. I pushed my finger up to the knuckle, then wiggled the tip of it inside her. I alternated between penetrating her and stimulating from within. She was pushed against me as hard as I suspect she could be. I leaned my mouth to her left ear and whispered, "Are you sure you want to do this?" All she did was roll her lips into her mouth and muffle a "Yes!" I decided to try another finger, so incorporated my middle finger with my index finger. She stood her ground, maintaining her ass movement. I inserted both fingers into her slit, then began to move them like a scissors. First, sideways - then, up and down. She was stifling her sounds, I whispered into her ear how much I loved finger-fucking her. When I said that, she tightened. Holding her body tense so hard and long, I knew she was orgasming. I felt her cunt capture my fingers, like I could not have removed them if I wanted to. Her spasms subsided, and I withdrew from her slit. My fingers were soaked. I raised them to my mouth and nose, savoring the fragrance and taste, then placed them into her mouth. As she sucked my fingers into her oral orfice, I whispered into her ear, "I hope you love your taste as much as I do!" She nodded up and down, never letting go of my fingers. Our ride was soon to be over, so we straightened her clothing and gained some sense of composure. I was horny as hell, but took great pleasure in bringing her great pleasure. When we were exiting the bus, she turned to me - looked me in the eyes - and whispered, "God, that was hot!" She turned away, walked off, and my day continues. I don't know her name, or how to reach her. I never asked, and she never offered. It was just one of those encounters. Excellent Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15