Friday, March 9, 2012
Theatre Part 1 - Messy BJ SeXStoRY
I was in Chicago a few years back, and decided to check out an adult theatre one night. I paid my the entrance fee and was buzzed into a small theatre with a huge screen. On the screen was a hot teen girl sucking on a nice size dick. I noticed a quite a few men standing at the back of the theatre so I decided to stand back there to survey the action. The man next to me said hi, and I asked him what was the protocol . He told me the details and just hearing the details turned me on. I proceeded to sit down and whipped out my cock to stroke it as I watched the movie. I was quickly rock hard, looking at the porn on the screen and wondering who would sit next to me. A younger Chinese man sat next to me and whipped out his dick. Then he asked if I wanted my dick sucked. I told him not yet, I wanted to do the sucking. He then zipped and left. About a minute later, a nice looking married guy sat next to me and whipped out his cock. It was 6-7 inches and straight as a rod. He told me he wanted it sucked. I got up and onto my knees. It was a tight fit but soon his cock was in my mouth and I was bobbing up and down on his nice hard smooth cock. Another guy came and sat 2 seats down from us; he looked at me sucking and started jerking off. Was feeling very uncomfortable but turned on since this was my first time being watched by a non-involved bystander. Our voyeurs hot stare was turning my friend on, as he put his hand on my head and started to guide the pace faster and encouraging me to take him deeper. Our voyeur was stroking faster as well and finally I felt the dick in my mouth get really big. Without any other warning I felt his hot cum fill my mouth. I sucked hard draining his cock and swallowed what I could which was most of it. Right as I was milking the last drops from his cock, the guy next to us stood and came over next to us. He held my head down and then shot his load on the side of my face, back of my head, and neck. Cum was dripping from all over and I felt so messy! Both guys quickly zipped up and left as I managed to pull myself together. I zipped and went outside to the bathroom to clean up. As I could feel the flush of embarrassment as a number of very turned on guys looking at me as I walked. In the bathroom I cleaned up and then went back into the theatre for round 2. (Part 2 coming shortly).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.