Saturday, March 17, 2012
this is part two SeXStoRY
"It looks like you've got a little competition for Nick's cock." This was Lily's response when I told her about the ass patting incident that I had witnessed. She was stretched out on my bed with her laptop open and one hand inside her panties. "What the fuck are you looking at?" I asked after a few moments of watching my girlfriend masturbating herself and rose from where I previously sat and sank down on the bed beside her. On the monitor screen was the classic shot of Britney Spears getting out of a limo with her bald pussy exposed for the world to contemplate upon while Paris Hilton sits in the background. Lily loved masturbating to nude celebrities and had a fixation on certain ones. "Do you think that Britney and Paris fucked? Shit, can't you just about hear the sound of those two sweet pussies grinding together,' Lily said as her hand moved more rapidly inside her panties. She also had it in for Lynsey Lohan, the Olson twins, and Dakota Fanning whom she composed an elaborate fantasy of giving the young actress her first lesbian experience upon the eve of her eighteenth birthday. I wasn't threatened by all this because I knew that it was just fantasy and what we had was real. Then she looked up at me with soft dreamy eyes. "Don't get mad, but I'd get into bed with your mother too," she said. "That doesn't make me feel better," I said after a brief stunned silence. How long has she been bottling up that little secret? "I'm sorry but she is pretty fucking hot. When she walks around in that teddy bear nightshirt that just about cover her ass and clings to those sweet tits of her's I just about have to restrain myself from jumping her and....." "I got the picture," I cut her off sharply. Once again to put my mother into a sexual situation was nothing I wanted lingering around in my mind. "Sorry, babe. Kiss me. I am just feeling over sexed today," she said and pushed herself up onto her elbow and gave me a very long and deep kiss. "Did you know that Nick was bi?" Lily asked after drawing away her face from mine and laying flat back on the bed. She applied the shimmering vaginal fluid on her fingers to her erect nipples. "I don't know, I guess I suspected it, but I never went any further," I said and leaned over her and sucked the fluid off her nipples, one and then the other. "He showed me some video he made with his boyfriend. Do you that Asain boy who comes over? Well, that's her boyfriend. I watched them fuck." His name is Akira and was a student at a nearby college. He was about eighteen or nineteen but looking considerably younger. He had long black hair that fell to his shoulders and a face that had a very feline quality to it. My head spins and I felt that the line to Nick's cock was getting longer and I was at the very end of it. "It's got to be some kind of painful when he stick that monster up that tiny ass. You'd think he'd split the guy in two, but he doesn't appear to be a novice to big cocks. His is tiny. It is really dark and can't be more than five inches fully hard." In the brief silence I had slipped off my own panties and we manuevered into a sixty=nine position and I was eagerly lapping Lilly's moist pussy as she was doing likewise to my own. We had to be careful not to knock her laptop off of the bed. Brittney's pussy was watching us. Hell, I had to confess, if any movie star said "Eat my pussy" I'd be on my knees in a heartbeat with my tongue out and plunged into her cunt. We all have our own fantasies, but Nick was never too far away. At just the moment that was were about to simultaneously get off the bedroom door that I neglected to lock swung open and in the threshold stood my mother whose face suddenly drained of color. Her arms were full of clothes. She put them hastily down on the dresser and retreated from the room. I rolled from off of Lily and sat on the edge of the bed with my naked body folded inro a tight ball. And a moment later I hear from behind me: "That was fucking hot." I looked over at Lily who seemed unconcern by the incident and was probably imagining a threesome right at that moment. "How the fuck am I going to look at her again?" I asked. Lily crawled over to where I was sitting and stroked my back. "It's shocking now, but she'll get over it," she said as her fingertip traced the indentation of my spine and sent a little electrical sparks through my body that seemed inappropriate right now. "It was really hot though," she added and began kissing my sweaty back. Needless to say dinner that evening was awkward to put it mildly and my mother seldom made eye contact with either of us. Nick observed this and leaned over to us when she had left the room and asked: "What the fuck did you do to your mother?" It was Lily who answered now that she Nick were so intimate. "She walked in on us eating each other out," she said with a wicked smile curling up the corners of her mouth. "Holy shit. You two. Can't you at least lock the fucking door?" "I forgot,' I managed to respond in barely a whisper of voice. Nick got up from the table and went into the kitchen. We could hear muffled voices but not specific words no matter how hard we tried. Lily maintained a calm and casual demeanor and continued eating. "I wonder if she has a hairy pussy," she said. I glared over at her. "I bet she does. Real old school bush that you'd need a machete to get through." 'Lily, shut the fuck up," I said through gritted teeth. She just there with the demented Cheshire Cat smile fixed on her face. "Just imagine it, you, me, Nick, your mother, and Nick's little boyfriend." I rose and pushed the kitchen door open just a crack and saw Nick and my mother passionately kissing, his hands kneading her ass. He had worked a few fingers up inside her shorts and were (at least in my mind's eye) massaging her asshole. I suddenly felt a hot breath on the back of my a neck and Lily's tits flattening against my back. She had reached round and was kneading my own tits and we both watched this scene play out in front of us. "THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT," she whispered into my ear. TO BE CONTINUES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.