Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vesterbro in Denmark, OMG my pussy hurts SeXStoRY

I realize the majority of stories are pure fantasy, involving mothers, fathers and various f****y members, myself included, so as a slight deviation from the norm I tell you of an encounter, in Copenhagen, and hopefully you will have a good wank, as a man reading from a woman's perspective of a fuck from hell. Vesterbro has lost its lustre since its heyday from the 70's, but I had to stroll down its side streets and alleys, and hope for something. Leaving the station and walking towards a couple chatting in the distance, hoping to find they were bartering for sex, I was a tad disappointed to note they were a genuine couple, and as my flimsy summer dress danced mid-thigh, the ache between my legs was a mixture of disappointment, frustration, and longing. I pushed on a little and my heart skipped as I ventured across a sex shop, one of the few still operating, now most have gone down the internet route, my own half-dozen sex toys having been bought that way. It appeared dark inside, but the reflection of the strong sunlight off the door gave that impression, and as I pushed inside, it was well lit and had a few customers, all males, which pleased me, as I closed the door behind me and ventured forth, feeling these sex hungry mens eyes, devouring my female form, as I moved amongst them, as if choosing a partner, I mean would I choose, when there were only four, the ache between my legs subsided somewhat, replaced by a new excitement, one of desirability and I moved deeper into the shop, away from the exit and any hope of escape. I felt light headed and giddy, everything screamed 'Fuck-me', the dildos, butt-plugs and vibrators, the handcuff and ankle restraints, even the male blow-up doll for the discerning woman, complete with its plastic erection, 10 inches of air filled tube, I imagined it would be like trying to f***e a balloon inside. I picked up a black dong, modeled supposedly on some black guy, an impossible length and girth to accommodate, but laughable as it had been cored out to accommodate a mans cock, how he could keep this monster attached as he serviced the wench in need. It made me smile, an act that was observed by the surrounding men, who noticed my deft caressing of this phallic piece of fuckware, my fingers gliding over its knobbly veinous surface, and as I squeezed its bulbous head, the little slit on the top opened, my tongue momentarily coming out, as if to insert it into the hole, but I stopped short and placed it back, and moved towards the DVD section and between two men looking through the titles. I could see one man drink-in my scents as I brushed past him, they appeared dirty and unkempt, oily matted hair, something a refreshing shower would cure, but dirtiness somehow appealed to a female in heat, and as if on cue, I had stopped at a row of DVD's aptly titled 'Gang-banging Sluts', and nervously picked up the title, as one of the men sidled alongside, 'He will put it on for you', referring to the DVD and a private show, four became five as they moved closer, the ache between my legs, now replaced by warmth and need, 'Sure, OK', I replied, and handed him the DVD, 'Where do I go?' and eager hands reached out and took hold of me, guiding me into a darkened room with a large screen TV showing Porn, and two young men, both nude and masturbating each other. They were in the front row, and they turned as we entered, stood up, their penises hard and bouncing, as they walked towards me, suddenly my flimsy dress was over my head and I stood in my knickers, which were yanked down with haste and lay on my ankles, my breasts kneaded and tugged my nipples twisted, 'She is fucking soaking', went up the cry, as one man fondled between my legs, my hair was pulled as I fell across the back row of seats, a strangers cock entering me with ease, my face hard on a seat, I groaned as the chorus went up, 'She's gagging for it'. A pair of ill fitting heels were put on me as were various item from the front shop, cuffs, restraints and butt-plugs inserted. Having an eager willing female allowed for each man to have his fantasy, although I did wonder if the butt-plugs were cleaned before being repackaged, I know I had to wait until I returned to my hotel to clean up, but the owner graciously let me pick a selection of his wares, including heels and nets for photographing, needless to say, the old place has lost its charm, but can be exciting, if you have the nerve and desire, and as seven cocks sounds a lot, each female is equipped with three holes, so in reality, we are built for gang-banging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15