Monday, April 16, 2012

caught out SeXStoRY

I was walking along minding my own business not giving out any signals (at least knowingly). Although in hindsight I suppose wearing high heels, a short skirt, holdups and a sheer blouse with no bra MIGHT be considered giving of signals. I was not really thinking about anything - well except sex as is usual with me. All of a sudden I came out of my usual reverie about a gang bang to find myself confronted by three rather rough looking women. “Oops” I thought, must have taken a wrong turn back there ( or was it a right turn?) I tried to walk past the women but one stepped in front of me and asked “You lost or looking for action” without thinking I said “I’m not lost.” “So you are looking for action then” said the woman. “Get out of my way” I said. Again without thinking, Next thing I knew I was grabbed from behind lifted off the floor and hustled into a semi derelict building. “right bitch” snarled one of the men ( later called Joyce) “lets get this show on the road” and without any thought for mesheripped off my blouse exposing my tits. Immediately my nipples swelled from the cool air – “look the bitch is getting ready for fun” said woman no 2 (who seem dot be called Jane). “Don’t be thick” I said “it’s only the cool air – I’m not getting ready for anything with you lot” Me and my big mouth. Woman no 3 “who seemed to be called Joy) slapped me across the face “watch the mouth bitch” she snarled. Now I was getting really worried – a gang bang maybe OK but a roughing up from these men as well was not on my agenda. Better watch the mouth. “Loose the rest of the clothes if you don’t want then ripped” said Joyce. Valuing my skirt I quickly stripped it off. “and the rest” instructed Jane. Realising I had nothing to loose except ripped clothing I did as instructed and stood there with my legs crossed and my arms across my breasts. “do we look like we want to look at statues” said Joy Grabbing my arms and forcing them behind me making my tits stand out. Joyce immediately started to slap my tits left right left right “look at them wobble” she crowed. “See how far you can pull them out with her nipples” said Jane so Joyce grabbed a nipple ion each hand and stretched my tits out in front of me. She kept letting go then pulling them back out, look at them springy tits she said giving them another slapping. Initially this treatment hurt but gradually my tits responded and I felt my cunt starting to get wet. Just as I was realising this Joy started to slap my arse cheeks. Unfortunately this tends to turn me on at the best of times. Between Joyce pulling my tits and Joy slapping my arse I felt drips of cunt juice trickling down my legs. Jane had been standing watching the action with one hand up her skirt obviously playing wither cunt.. Suddenly she peered closer at my thighs “Guys she’s dripping” she exclaimed “I recon she likes a bit of rough sex.” “no I’m not and I don’t “I replied “I just wet myself a bit from being spanked”. “Oh Yea” said Jane wiping his finders on my thigh and then sucking them. “Nope definitely cunt juice” she stated. Dam my cunt was letting me down again. “Right spread her on that old mattress and lets really enjoy this cunt” said Jane. I fancy giving her a right old fisting before were done.” All I could think was “hope they warm me up properly before that!” not “Help.” Soon I was spread out on the mattress with my arms tied to the top of the mattress above my head and an ankle ties to each bottom corner. Then Joy started to pinch and slap my tits whilst Jane started slapping the insides of my thighs which made the flesh around my cunt wobble and give my cunt a nice massage. I was getting hornier by the minute with the attention but trying not to let them see it. Joyce meantime was playing with a large dildo and what a dildo at least 10 inches and fat. Just looking at it made my cunt drool. “Just wait till you get this up you sneered” Joyce who then moved between my legs and started to slap my cunt. Nothing turns me on more than having my cunt slapped (unless it’s having it fisted that is) and Jane noticed t his immediately as my cunt juice really started to flow. Seeing this made Jane slap me harder and the harder she slapped the more I leaked juice. All this was helped along by Joy working on my tits. Suddenly my view was obscured and Jane squatted over my face and all I could see was a sloppy hairy cunt. “Go on face sit her” ordered Joyce “lets see just how randy she is getting. Without hesitation Jane squatted fully and covered my face with her hairy smelly twat! Oh but the smell – that really was good and before I could stop myself I had thrust my tongue as far up her cunt as I could. “She’s ready” smiled Jane “she’s licking my cunt out like she’s starving” hearing this Joyce ordered Jane to hand her the dildo and lets see how much this bitch can take in one go. Suddenly I felt the tip of this large dildo being wiped around my cunt to get it slippery. “Right bitch this will teach you to come on our turf” snapped Joyce as with one thrust she rammed all 10 inched up my cunt. I let out a muffled scream into Jane’s cunt as I felt my cunt walls brutally insides expanded to take it all in. Joyce then proceeded to fuck me hard with the dildo. Before I realised it the pain had gone and my hips were rising to meet each brutal thrust. All this time Joy was working my tits as hard as she could which had also turned from pain to pleasure. Suddenly I felt myself staring to cum with all this brutal attention and my body arched into a great climax. Thinking that was all they wanted I mentally started to think all was over and I would soon be able to go home – not a chance! Joyce yanked ht dildo from my still spasaming cunt and replaced it with her whole hand before my cunt could contract. At the same time my face was soaked as Jane came and spurted her juices right into my mouth. Seeing this Joy hauled a still trembling Jane off me only to replace one smelly cunt with another. Joy then started rubbing her slit back and forwards on my face at the same time as Joyce started to thrust her hand further and further up my cunt. Just when I thought she would split me open I had an enormous climax and spurted a copious volume of juice all over Joyce’s arm. The feeling was so intense that I almost passed out. I heard Joyce snarl “That will teach her not to come here again” and all three women walked casually away. As I lay there with legs apart, ravaged cunt on full view and face covered in women’s cum all I thought “that’s what they think – I’ll definitely be back here for more!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15