Friday, April 20, 2012

Hot weather always made her horny,,part 3. SeXStoRY

Susan sat up on the bed and found the mouse, asking Steve,"What would you like to watch that might get you going again?. Xhamster has everything". Steve said,"Please Susan give me chance to get my breath back at least". "Sorry Steve, it's just that I have never enjoyed sex so much before, and I want more if you're able, please". " Ok Susan, I'll do my best I too have never had sex like that before either, so yeah I want more, lots more! Have they any anal vids on there?. I've always to try anal. I hope I'm not shocking you by saying that, am I?". Susan looked at him with her wicket grin saying," Steave are you trying to tell me you want to be ass fucking????" Poor Steve went bright red answering,"No not me I want to do it to someone". " Steve I'm only yanking your chain, I know what you want. I've always wanted to try it too but have always been scared to,and I doubt if I manage to take your huge cock in my ass. I'll find us some anal vids and we'll see how hard they can make you. How big is your cock anyway?". Steve said,"I don't know I've never measured it!". " Yeah right I'll beleive that. I think you have, so go on tell me how long that thing is". "Ok ok, it's just under 9 inches when fully hard,happy?". "oh it made me very happy, but you want me to take 9 inches in my virgin ass? I noticed the way your tongue was teasing my ass early and yes I really like it. Now sit still and I'll find us something to watch". Susan flicked thru the menu on xhamster reading out titles like ' Her vigin ass runed by 10 inch monster' 'She said she could handle it, but she screamed like hell' and many others. Susan decided to go one called ' Husband and wife her first ass fuck'. Susan clicked on it and soon the big screen was filled with a bedroom scene. The woman on all fours with the man poised behind her with a rather large cock in his hand, rubbing it between her pussy lips and up over her ass. Steve and Susan sat on the end of the bed watching. Susan was fondling his cock and playing with his balls. Steve was pulling her big round hard nipples making her give off little moans of pleasure. As the camera closed in on the action they were treated to the view of his cock pushing against her ass hole. He pushed it gently on her bud and she gave a little gasp as her ass popped open and he fed his cock slowly into her. She groned and bit the pillow as he pushed all the way deep into her ass. Susan felt Steve's cock begin to stiffen as he watched the man fucking the woman in ass. Susan said," Yes I can see that anal turns you on", as his cock grew in her hand. Steve blushed and said,"Well you did ask, would you like to try something like that?". "Oh yes Steve I would love to try that with you". Then she dropped between his legs and sucked his cock. Steve played with her hair while he watched the vid as she sucked him fully hard once more. As the scene played out Steve's cock was rock hard. Susan stopped sucking him and turned her head to watch too. The woman was half screaming half moaning as the man pounded off her ass. She was up on all fours pushing back against him, her big tits bouncing and wobbling as she was fucked hard and deep in the ass. The woman seemed to orgasm as the man came deep in her ass. When he pulled his cock out, cum dribbled out of her gapping ass and ran down over her pussy. She lay there head down ass up pantting and breathing hard. The vid ended and the screen went black. Susan said, " Do you want to watch that again, or do you want to try it for real?" Steve said, " I'll give it a go if your willing to try". Susan rolled over and lay on the bed saying, " Yes I would really love to try that, but you have to be gentle with me, and I mean very gentle. Your cock is so big and my ass is so tight. When I try to use my smalest dildo on it I cant do it, but I'm willing to try it with you, because you have given me so much pleasure I want to give you what you want,ok?". Steve nodded in agreement. Susan laughed and said," Do you want me on all fours like the bitch that I am?" Steve laughed too saying, " Yes bitch, head down ass up now". Susan wirggled around and got ready for him saying, "Ok lets go for it big boy". Steve got in place behind her. He rubbed his cock between her pussy lips and then teased her ass with his knob. He pushed against it to see if her ass would begin to open for him, but her tight little bub stayed firmly closed. Steve then went back to her pussy and toyed with it and then drove it all the way into her. Susan gasped as his cock exploded into her. Then Steve played with her ass with his finger he pushed it in and her little bud popped open to accept his finger. Susan moaned in pleasure as her pussy was cock fuck and her ass was finger fucked. She felt herself begin to cum and let it flow over her. She lay there cooing," that was so good, now try my ass please, but use two fingers frist to get me ready". Steve withdrew his cock from her pussy and inserted another finger into her ass. With his two index fingers he played with her ass till he felt it start to loosen and open a bit. Susan was trying to relax as much as she could. Steve's fingers in her ass felt really good and now she thought she wanted and was ready to accept his cock in her ass. Susan said softly, "Fuck my ass now please, I want to feel you in my ass, take me I'm yours". Steve removed his fingers and Susan's ass closed slowly. Steve took his cock and pressed gently aginst her ass bud. Susan let out all her breath and relaxed as much as she could. Her ass slowly opened and Steve pushed his cock into her. When his large knob pushed past her bub her ass tighten around it. He held there as Susan pantted trying to relax her ass and let him in.Susan said in a low voice,"I'm ready,take me I'm yours, give me your cock in my ass, fuck me now". Steve put his hands on her hips and in one quick movement drove his cock all the way into Susan's tight little ass hole. Susan screamed loudly as her no more virgin ass was filled with Steve's huge cock. She got up totaly on all fours, grunting and pantting she pushed back onto the huge invader in her ass. She thought she would pass out from the pain, but also it was started to feel good, very good. She relaxed and let herself be ass fucked for the frist time in her life. Steve began to give her long full strokes. Susan came as he drove his cock deep into her ass, flopping down on the bed, she moaned in pleasure as Steve pounded her ass. Her head was spinning, she lost all track of time. She was in slut heaven again. She couldn't think, she just grunted as Steve pounded her ass hole. She heard herself saying," Oh yessssssssssssssssssssss, fuck my tight little ass hole, fuck me good and hard". As Steve came deep in her ass he roared like a wild a****l. Susan came again, at this stage she didn't know how many times she'd came. Her ass was on fire as Steve pulled his cock from her, leaving cum dribbling from her gapping hole. They both soaked in sweat and the smell of sperm and pussy juice filled the room. They lay wrapped in eachothers arms for a while recovering. Susan asked, "Where have you been all my life, fuck that was the best sex ever". They went in the bath room and showered together. Susan washed Steve's cock with her mouth, but it showed no sign of getting hard again. When she stood up Steve sucked on her nipples and Susan couldn'd beleive that she came again just from having her nipples sucked. She squirted over Steve's legs, Steve asked,"Do you ever get enough?". Susan answered, "It's all new to me so I don't know. You've turned me into a cock and cum slut, thank you so much". Steve said,"The pleasure was all mine". They went back to kitchen and both got dressed and kissed for a while. When they broke off Susan said,"Now what about my washer". "I'll order the part and come back to fit it myself to make sure it's done right". "I bet you will, will you wanting some more ice tea too?" " Yes and all that that goes with it". Susan said,"Oh good let me know when your calling and I'll have a pitcher ready, and make sure I'm more or less naked and don't worry even if it's snowing I'll be fucking horny when I know your going to cum". Steve said,"What are we going to do when the washer is fixed?" "Oh don't worry I think the drier is going to start acting up soon, you do know about driers don't you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15