Monday, April 9, 2012

How to Spend a Sunday Morning SeXStoRY

I would wake before you and slowly tie your wrists to the sides of the bed while you are still asl**p on your back. Then I'd slowly slip a blindfold onto you before gently kissing your lips, waking you as I do so. You're still quite sl**py so not sure what is happening... I'd then take an ice cube and slowly run it over your lips so that it starts to melt, then run the ice slowly over your lips then let the ice droplets falls as I slowly move the ice cube over your neck and down to the top of your breasts. As this is a gentle day I leave the ropes alone... I take the ice cube and let droplets of ice water fall and collect over your nipples. I watch as they swell and crinkle against the cold. I lean forward and take each nipple into my hot mouth and suck hard before releasing them. I do this several times and the combination of the hot and cold make your nipples pulsate and tingle as they start to become very sensitive. I've removed the covers now and slowly view your body as I do so. I take the ice and hold it above your right knee and watch as the ice droplets hit your lower thigh and slowly make their way down, welling into bigger droplets as they do so. As the bigger droplets begin to break they let trickles of ice water run over and down onto your pussy lips. You bite your lips and gasp as the cold water touches you. I again move the ice and hold it above your clit hood, waiting for the ice droplets to fall. As they do so they well up near your navel. When I have let enough ice droplets fall I slowly press below your navel and watch the icy water make its path towards your clit. As it starts to reach I slowly ease your lips apart. You're moist to the touch and I ease my finger into you as I do so. I slowly pull my finger out and look at you lying there as I taste my finger and smile. I lean forward again and part your lips. The ice water flows over your clit and for a single moment your entire body shudders as you arch you back. I lean forward and slowly move my hot tongue over your clit and down between your lips. My fingers ease in and follow my tongue. My tongue moves back to your clit and I part your lips and suck hard on your clit. You feel it throb and flush as you reach for your first climax. I start to push my fingers into your pussy, in and out with quickening motion. The feeling of my fingers and hot mouth over your clit pushes you over the edge and you thrust your body onto my mouth as you buck up and down. As the first climax finishes your second pushes through over the top as my fingers move back and forth into your pussy. Your juices cover my fingers and run down your arse cheek to the bed. You close you eyes as you cum and let out a low moan as you shudder back and forth. I slowly pull my fingers out of your pussy and let you lay there for a moment. You catch your breath and fall back onto the pillow and raise your hand until the cord pulls tight. You can feel how the cord has dug into you as you pulled on them tightly as you came. I slowly move up your body, kissing and caressing the place I past as I go. I reach your neck and kiss long and hard before pulling myself away. I lean down again and let you lick and suck your juices from my fingers before I kiss you. Your juices cover our lips as we kiss, I run my hand gently over your cheek before kissing you one last time. I get up and leave the bedroom. You hear me go upstairs and cross the living room. You hear more noises and my footsteps coming down the stairs. I walk back into the bedroom and walk straight up to you. I grab your hair and pull your head up off the pillow and kiss you before letting go. I move to the end of the bed and take hold of your right leg and pull you closer to me. You keep quiet as you wonder what I have in store for you. I sit on the bed and bend your leg so that your foot is near your arse. I then take out some Velcro straps and wrap one around your leg so that you cannot straighten it. I do this to your left leg, leaving you with your knees bent and legs spread wide. I look down to your pussy and start to smack it lightly to see how you react. I get up and move over to where your wrists are tied to the bed and release your wrists but tell you not to move. I then grab one of the Velcro straps and turn you onto your stomach. You lie there with your arms above your head as I secure them again to the bed. You’re kneeling slightly on the bed as a result of your knees being bent. Your arse sticks in the air. I move round and spread my hand wide before spanking you 4 times on the right cheek of your arse. The redness starts to show through as I run my nails over your arse before brushing your pussy. It feels wet and hot and eagerly awaited what ever I had in mind. I lean forward near your face and pull your head up to face mine with your hair. I look at you and smile before kissing your waiting lips. I let go and you drop back down on the bed. I get behind you on the bed and stick my fingers into your waiting pussy. They slide in easily and I start to work them back and forth, watching your juices start to glisten on my fingers. I lean forward and take hold of your hair bunching and wrapping it around my left hand as I do so. You feel the tip of my cock rub up and down your wet pussy lips, parting them slightly my cock slowly eases into you a little. You lay there waiting for me but not knowing what I had in mind. As this thought goes through your mind I pull on your hair and your head pulls back. As I do this I thrust my cock into as far as I can go. You yelp as I do this but quickly silence yourself. I pull your hair tight and withdraw ready for the next thrust. My cock swells as the sensation of your pussy overwhelms me. I thrust back, again, and again, each time your head pulls back as if you’re wearing reins. I pull my cock out and stop. You try and push back to entice my cock back in but this results in my hand swinging down and spanking your right cheek of your arse. You jump and moan, but before you have time to say anything my cock slides back into your waiting pussy. My thrusts start to become quicker as I build up to cum, Your head starts to bob to your hair-pulling and you start to feel a climax welling up ready to explode. You cannot hold it and you cum, bucking and thrusting yourself backwards as I tighten the grip on your hair and pull your head up. This lasts a while and I let you get your breath only a little before thrusting back into you. My cock pushes into you in long strokes, with the head of my cock pushing back your lips each time I thrust. I feel myself wanting to cum and I pull my cock out of your wet pussy. I take hold of my cock and seconds later I’m cumming heavily over your arse and pussy. It starts to run slowly down your legs and mixes with your pussy juices already on your legs and bed. I lean forward and wipe my cock on your leg before getting up and walking over to the drawers. I remove from the bottom draw a vibrator and come back to the bed to sit next to you. I move my left hand under your breasts and pinch and squeeze your nipples. They feel hard to my touch and I play with them for about 10 minutes. After this I move around and run my hand over your wet and cum stained pussy and arse. My fingers run around your anus and slowly probe it, pushing into you. You groan and stay motionless as I start to push my finger deeper into you, stretching your arse as I do so. I stop before taking hold of the vibrator and rubbing lubricant over it. You hear a low buzzing sound then feel a small tingling on your arse. I start to push the vibrator slowly into your arse until it is a reasonable way in. I take some duck tape and tape the vibrator in position before moving back to the drawers. I return with some nipple clamps and cord and sit back next to you. The vibrator works away in your arse and you start to pant as a result of what is happening to you. I lean forward and tell you to sit on all fours before using clover clamps on your nipples and tie cords to them. I then run the cords through your legs and behind you before tying them tightly to the vibrator in your arse. The cord is tight and as you buck from your orgasms your nipples pull and stretch. Pain takes place of the orgasm and you continue your rush. I continue to spank you as you cum, your reflex jerk pulls your nipples and you yelp in pain. I go to the drawer and remove another vibrator. I walk over and ease it into your soaking wet pussy and tie it to the first vibrator. You start to loose control and buck too and fro. I look up and kiss you on the lips and walk out the door. I enjoyed you last night, but I will enjoy you more today and the next. I will let you sl**p in an hour or so, as you have worked hard this morning. I look back for a last look to see you cum again in a mix of pleasure and pain. I’ll come back in an hour. You’re mine and I want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15