Monday, April 16, 2012
Life With s*s: Pt 9 SeXStoRY
Most of our days were pretty much the same, a little play time, school, work, study. Then we got a little break. School was out from just before Christmas until just after New years Day. We still had to work, but that gave us a bit of free time. It was during this period that Lexie and Terece asked if they could come out to visit us. Actually they asked Steph, not me. We didn't have much room, but Lexie and Terece didn't mind sl**ping on the love seats in the living room. That's the only furniture we had there, two love seats with a table between them. They were going to stay for five days. When they got into town, Steph went to get them at the airport, I got busy trying to clean up and make the place more presentable, like getting all of our stuff off the table so we could use it. I wasn't sure how this was going to go since the girls had figured out that they were pretty much lesbians, maybe a little bit bi. It was really good to see them when they got to our place. They really hadn't changed much, dressed a little bit more grown up, that's about it. The first thing I heard from the two girls after I got a hug from each was, "I thought you'd be naked, isn't that the point of living away from home?" I didn't know what to say other than I thought that it might bother them and I didn't want to make them uncomfortable. Lexie gave me a little punch on the arm and smiled and told me to go get comfortable, this was our place and I should be the way I wanted to be. I actually blushed a little bit, excused myself and went to our bedroom to get undressed. It is so hot, to me, to be naked in front of girls other than my s****r. My cock was about at half mast when I came out of the room, I guess it was turning me on pretty quickly. When I got back out Lexie stood up and gave me another hug, she tugged once on my cock and said "this is more like the Jeff we know and love." Well, that took me a little bit by surprise. Steph told me to get us all some drinks and asked if they'd like wine or pop (soda for you southerners). They both said wine so I poured four glasses and delivered them. It was kind of fun sitting in front of them, naked, while we visited. I got the feeling they were still bi, both kept taking glances at my cock. After we drank our wine, they wanted a second glass, Steph and I switched to Diet Coke. It was pretty fun catching up on all that they were doing, they were lucky, they didn't have to work, but it won't be fun paying back all the loans. At least we were staying debt free, we do get a little help from mom and dad. We pretty much like the idea of making it on our own. Lexie and Terece think that they might stay together after graduation, if they can find jobs in the same town. Terece anounced that she had to pee, then she blushed and asked if we still played around a little. That got Steph to blush as she admitted that we not only still did, but it has gotten to where we have pee play two or three times a day. Lexie almost shouted "yes" when Steph said that. She let out the secret that the two of them have been doing a lot of playing around themselves. Steph asked if they wanted a little pee break together, almost at once both girls said "how about all four uf us, is there room?" That did it, my cock got hard, and I had to pee. All three girls started to get undressed, right there, in the living room. The first thing I noticed, both Lexie and Terece had shaved their pubes into a little V right above their pussies. We weren't sure of what we could do, but we knew we were going to have fun trying. The girls were kind of surprised at how small our apartment was but yet it had a pretty good sized shower. It was the kind that I think they took out the tub and put a shower in that was the same size. When we got to the bathroom Lexie asked Steph if she thought she could pee on them while they were standing in the shower. Steph knew she could and told them to get in, she had to go pretty bad. There was a little giggle as the two stepped into the shower and Steph got in front of them, spread her legs a little, moved her pelvis up and opened her pussy with two fingers on one hand. Before they could even say they were ready, Steph was peeing on them, a nice strong stream that first hit them a little high and then went down and got both of their pussies. Then it was my turn, I stood in front of them and started to pee. I was a little bit hard, but it went down pretty quickly because I did have to pee. They spread their pussies open so I could hit their clits, and I did. Lexie told us to pick one and get on the floor. Steph went into the shower first and sat on the floor while Lexie stood over her, and peed down her chest onto her pussy. Steph handed Lexie a hand towel to dry off with and so did she as I got into the shower. I sat on the floor and Terece squatted down right over my cock and let loose with a really strong stream of hot pee, I got hard again. When she was done, she thought it was fun and said we'd have to do it more. We dried off and went out to the living room again. When we got out to the living room I got us all some pop and asked if they wanted to eat in or go out. Lexie said she'd rather eat out and smiled as she looked at Terece. I told her I could go for that too, but I needed to know if they wanted food at our place, I had stocked up so I could cook there. They all agreed to stay at our place to eat, that way we didn't have to get dressed. In between talking to us while I started to fix something to eat, yes I did put on a shirt and shorts to be a bit sanitary, Lexie and Terece were hugging and kissing and reaching for each other's breasts and pussy. Not making out actually, just kind of playing around. I think it was getting Steph a bit aroused because her voice started to change a little bit, along with the other two girls. Then before I had our meal ready, Steph surprised me by asking if one of them would fist her, she's been dreaming about ever since we went to the Twin Cities together and she told them my hand was too big, it hurt a little bit when I tried. Lexie said that they've been fisting each other just about every night lately. They've really gotten into it more than oral. Steph got up to get a towel and some lube, sat on the towel on the love seat after moving the table out of the way and asked Lexie to "do" her. I had to stop cooking, I couldn't miss this. Lexie came over to Steph and touched her pussy with her fingers and smiled and told her she was already pretty wet. Steph admitted she was really horny from watching the two of them. Lexie started to work on Steph's pussy first by licking around it and then licking deep into her pussy, and then finally licking her clit. When Lexie's tongue hit Steph's clit, she jerked a little bit with excitement and moaned pretty loudly. Lexie kept working on her clit for a few minutes before sitting up and using her fingers. It was the same routing about using her thumbs to start opening her pussy while her fingers still rubbed her clit. When she was happy about how things were going she put some of the lube on Steph's pussy and started to work it inside of her pussy with two fingers from each hand. Terece came over to them to help by rubbing Steph's clit with one of her fingers. Then she switched to just one hand with four fingers going in and out of my s****r, I couldn't take my eyes off of her pussy. Then, I don't know how she did it, she slipped her entire hand, up to her wrist, inside Steph. Steph started to moan and push her hips and pelvis up and down onto Lexies fist while Terece did her best to keep working her clit. I could see that she was getting ready to climax, her body was getting tight and then it happened, I hope the neighbors didn't hear, she almost screamed as she climaxed. The two girls kept working her pussy until Steph made them quit. When Lexie pulled her fist out of Steph's pussy, both her and Terece licked it clean of pussy juice. I kind of moved my way in to get to her pussy and lick it clean but I couldn't get there, Lexie beat me to it. Steph looked at me with kind of an apologetic look on her face. She knew what I wanted. Oh well, I'd get some later. I went back to finish our meal. Hopefully more will happen tonight after we eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.