Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Sex with aunt PT 2 - Outdoor SeXStoRY
As you all may know from my first post about me and my aunt. If not read it before reading this. So me and my aunt have been having a sexual relationship for a while now, so it was thanksgiving everyone gathered at my cousins house for dinner and football so I spent a while there with my f****y (huge f****y) we were having dinner drinking beer and telling stories. So it was getting late and late about 11:40 everyone was leaving so my cousin asked me to stay for a little and play video games like old times. I was playing with him until about 12:50 my mom was still there washing dishes so my mom told me to sl**p over since I was kind of d***k and spend some time with my cousins. So I was like what the heck why not, about 20 minutes later my mom decided to leave and everyone was going to sl**p so I crashed on the couch. I see my aunt and my uncle go into their rooms and shut the door all my cousins door are shut and they're sl**ping so I went to sl**p. About an hour later someone is shaking me I look up it's my aunt she said get up hurry, so I got up she opened the back door and held my hand and walked me into the backyard shed. She threw me on an old bed lying around in there and told me to take down my pants she put her mouth on it and just went crazy.. She then took off her pants I then ripped off her panties and started licking her pussy. She got so went so she jumped on me and was riding me like a insane horse for a long time it felt like forever. Shen then said let's do anal this was my first time ever and her's too so when I sticked my dick inside she started to squeal and moan my dick felt tight but we eventually got it to work e kept going for at least 2 hours then I cummed inside her ass. We then started making out and she put her clothes back on and ran back inside I was exhausted. She doesn't want to be filmed but I will try to record it on a camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.