Friday, April 6, 2012

Watching him SeXStoRY

I am a 38 year old guy, chubby with a 7" cock when hard wouldn't really call myself a good looking guy but I have the gift of the gab which means I can pretty much charm my way into a womans panties, I have been married for 3 years although we have been together 7, we have a pretty good sex life, but she has no idea of some of my fantasies, some of which she would not be happy with let alone indulge in. Anyway this story is about the time I walked in on my steps*n wanking, he is 18 now, about 5' 5" skinny with a lovely 9" cock which looks even bigger protruding from his skinny body, this happened a couple of years ago not long after he had finished school and was waiting to start college. It was a usual boring midweek day lunchtime, I had heard him banging around upstairs as I was cleaning in the kitchen, I was putting some clothes in the washing machine when I thought I may as well go up and get the dirty clothes from the bedrooms I went into our room and picked up the dirty laundry, as I left our room and walked along the landing I heard a noise like a grunting or moaning, I walked towards the bedroom door which was ajar, as I got to the door I could see through the gap that he was standing there naked with a few porn mags open on pages showing amateur women holding their arsecheeks and pussies open exposing themselves, I saw he also had some clothing wrapped around his cock and up on his face, I dropped the washing onto the floor quietly and crept my way over to the door so I could get a better look, he looked great standing there all hard and naked, sniffing and wanking with what I realised to be was his mothers worn panties. I had never looked at him like that before or ever had any dirty thoughts about him, but here he was in his full nakedness wanking his big hard cock with his mums panties wet with pre cum, I was so horny believe me, as I watched him rubbing his finger over his japs eye and making trails of pre cum I reached my hand into my boxers and started rubbing my cock, which at the time was begging to be realised, I was so hard from watching my steps*n playing with his cock and sniffing deeply on the panties, I had my other hand pinching and pulling my nipples as I stroked my wet cock. The next minute he threw himself onto his bed so his feet were facing the door, which gave me a great view of his arse, heavy looking balls and huge cock, I was longing to go in and put my mouth over his huge cock or my cock into his arse, but what he did next surprised me as I never imagined him being able to do it, but he put his hands behind his knees, pulled himself up slightly so his cock head was at his mouth, he pushed his tongue out and started licking his cock, it was the most amazing site I have seen in a longtime, I watched him for a few minutes until lust took over me completely I pushed the door open, I was standing there with my cock out and rock hard in his line of vision he stopped licking his cock and looked at me for about 20 seconds before I told him I was "after any dirty washing" he replied with "I have got some dirty stuff for you" and with that he stood up grabbed the panties again and put them both on the bed and started wanking hard all the time looking into my eyes I walked over to him and took his own hands from his cock and replaced them with mine I licked my middle finger on my other hand and slowly teased it into his arse as I stroked his beautiful cock, I knew he was getting close to coming as his breathing got deeper and his hips started to grind I pushed my finger in as deep I could get it as I increased my speed on his cock, with that he let out a loud groan and shot about 8 huge spurts of cum not just over the panties but up the wall on the otherside of the bed, when he had finished I plled my finger from his arse, released my grip from his cock and licked my hand clean, he just watched as I did so, then I picked up the panties and walked out with them into the bathroom and stood licking his cum from them, he tasted so you*g and fresh, i would never had imagined me licking my steps*ns cum from his moms worn panties, when there was no cum left on them, I wrapped one pair on my cock and the other into my mouth as I wanked myself stupid before cumming all over them and the bathroom floor, I couldn't believe what we had just done, like I say he has never said anything about it but I have noticed the looks he gives to me and he leaves the door ajar when he is in the shower on in his room. Hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed doing it and writing it, I do have a couple of other stories if you are interested

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15