Wednesday, June 13, 2012
A Freaky Sunday SeXStoRY
Jarvis and I wanted to involve Daryl, who is Jarvis ex lover and my dorm roommate, into our sex session. After being sexed by Jarvis, so tenderly, and finding out that Daryl has not been seeing Jarvis since we have been having sex, I felt sorta bad. Jarvis is good people and so is Daryl, had I known I would not have let Daryl sex me, but what is, is what it is. Jarvis told me that Daryl could be explosive if he did not have his way or thought that he was being used. Jarvis asked if Daryl and I swapped out or was I only a bottom. I confessed that sometimes I do top, but not with Daryl, and that if I had my choice I would rather be fucked by rigid cocks than try to fuck guys with cocks. I told Jarvis about my excursions away from campus to find fuck buddies, and how I knew that there were a lot of people on campus that know I will fuck I prefer that he not help the rumor spread. Jarvis said he was understanding, but I really don't believe he would keep his word. Jarvis isn't flaming but you knew when you met him he was in the gay life style. Daryl and I always played the straight life in public, only behind close doors do we show affection for each other. Well not so much affection, just that when Daryl wants to fuck, I'm his cum receptacle. I do date and have sex with women, but I keep them away from any one on Campus, it's one of the perks of going to an traditional all male school. So as I left Haney Hall and made my way to Grants Hall in the early Sunday morning, I could not help but think of how Jarvis and I would include Daryl into our sex session. When I entered my dorm room, Daryl wasn't there. Instead there was a note, 'had to get home for the week will see you next Saturday late wait up for me. Daryl' So Daryl went home and why I wondered at this time of year and was every thing alright. I had no number to reach Daryl, this was before cell phones, so I could not get in touch with any one unless they were home or call me. I undressed and headed for the shower as I passed Tony room, I thought of knocking, but decided not to.(When ever I'm get fucked I don't want to come so I was pretty horny by the time I got to the shower at my dorm.) There was a sign on the shower stating that it was out of order, if we wished to shower we had to go one floor down or one floor up, I decided to go up. When I walked on to the upper hall I could hear the shower running, at first I thought nothing of it till I reached the shower and entered. There was four other guys in there showering. As usual when some one entered the shower, every one turned to see who it was. I did not know any one by name but had seen them on campus and coming and going from the dorm. I removed my towel and retrieved my soap from my shower kit, with nothing on but my shower shoes I walked towards the far end where the only available spot was. I should have been more aware of what was happening, the first guy I passed had locked the shower door. I had thought that he was leaving since I barely saw movement from the side. When I turned on the shower I saw motion in the reflection in the window. I quickly turned to see two guys holding another one by the arms the fourth guy was standing three feet from me. 'What's going on?' I asked. 'You intruding here,' said the guy closest to me. I explained that the shower was out on my floor and I had to come up, than I asked 'why are you holding him.' The same guy looking menacingly said 'we are fucking him and you too.' I backed to the window area and watched as the two other guys f***ed the boy they were holding to his knees and one of them bust his butt with a very rigid penis. The one being fucked didn't put up too much of a fight he looked at me and turned his head away as the guy in his butt fucked him with gusto. I stammered 'look I don't see nothing so don't put me in it, if that what you are doing leave me out of it.' I guess I said the wrong thing, the guy moved swiftly towards me, I lost my footing on the slick floor. He grabbed my arm and twisted it up my back till I begged him to stop. Swiftly he pushed me over at the waist and walked me to the two that was fucking on the floor. Without saying a word he kicked the one being fucked on the arm, the guy looked up saw my dick hanging raised his head and took my flaccid cock into his lips and begin to suck on it. As he sucked on mu dick it started to get erect, the other guy that was standing near came over and begin to administer to my nipples, sucking them one at a time into his lips. I was already horny and what they were doing was pushing me over the edge. My butt was still full of Jarvis's baby making fluid, the one that had my arm was rubbing his cock up the crack of my butt, before I could protest his cock head slipped effortless into my anus. With ease he slipped into my well lubed anal opening till he was lodged up my butt. I had lifted to my toes to accommodate his entrance, he let go my arm I quickly placed one around the shoulders of the one sucking my nipples and steady my self on the head of the guy sucking my know rigid cock. No one said a word, save for the grunting and moaning there was no sound except the shower. The guy fucking the guy on his knees pulled from his butt, the one sucking my nipple replaced him quickly. The guy up my butt slipped his cock from my butt to be replaced by the guy that pulled from the one on his knees. The guy sucking my dick stopped and started to suck the dick of the guy who just pulled from my butt. I bent over and steadied my self on the shoulders of the two guys fucking in front of me. The guy in my butt rammed deep and unloaded load of spunk into my butt, he pulled from me so violently that I slipped. Going on to the floor was the safest thing to do, so I thought. The guys that were fucking stopped and one at a time the four of them took turns fucking me in the ass and letting me suck their cocks. The four of them filled my butt with come load after come load, the fuck session in that shower lasted about three hours. When the last one had unloaded in my butt they all went back to showering, not saying a word. By now I was prostate on my stomach with a butt full of their baby making juices. As I got to my feet, my tender butt hole aching something awful, I staggered to a shower and begin to wash. The guys left the shower one at a time, when I finished I could barely walk from the marathon fuck session that I had with Jarvis, and the fuck session I had just had with the four strangers. As I exited the shower I saw why we weren't disturbed, there was a sign on the door 'SHOWER OUT OF ODER, FLUSHING THE PIPES, USE OTHER SHOWER.' I made it back to my room thankful that Daryl was gone, I rubbed some Vaseline into my butt to soothe the pain of my ravaged butt and drifted off to sl**p.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.