Friday, June 15, 2012

A Really Hot Messy Jism Mixture SeXStoRY

Sometimes I get so horny I just can't help myself from being almost desperate. I suppose that explains why I have a profile on an adult swingers web site. I responded to one person looking to add a third member to thier meeting. After a few coorespondences I agreed to drive out and meet these two men. It was a cool Fall day and I was nervous on the drive there. I arrived and knocked on the door. Phil answered the door and let me inside where Larry sat on the couch in the living room. We all shook hands and sat to talk for a little before deciding what to do next. They both seemed to be nice guys and were fairly good looking and seemed clean and healthy. We had already covered some things online in emails and I was fairly certain that we would all end up naked. I listened to them tell of thier safety record and was convinced it would be okay. Larry asked, "So Jeff do you think you might want to proceed to the bedroom?" "Where is it?" I replied. They both laughed and we all stood up and followed Phil to the bedroom. They both turned and faced me and Phil began undoing my belt. Larry pulled my shirt up. I let them have thier way as I really liked the attention and was getting very excited. Phill had me down to my underwear and he rubbed my bulging briefs. "MMMM I see you are getting excited." Then Larry pulled my briefs down from behind me and my cock spang out and landed on Phils chin. He began to tease me a little but then stopped to to get undressed. I stood there throbbing while they stripped down. They both had nice size cocks and were hard and ready to go. We stood there stroking each other's cocks. "I've never been with more than one person." I told them. "The more the merrier." Phil said. "Ahh precum." I said as Larry's cock began to ooze some pre-cum. I swirled my finger around on his opening rubbing his thick, gooey fluid on his head. "I really love to play with pre-cum. I knelt down in front of them. I pulled them together and said, "I'd like to try and get both of you inside my mouth." They both stood close together and stuck thier throbbing cock out touching together in front of my waiting mouth. I managed to take both heads but couldn't quite pull off any deep throating. So I began to alternate on them. Larry said, "Let's lie down on the bed." They had me on my back and Larry straddled my chest and slapped his cock on my cheeks and rubbed it around my lipps and I opened wide as he pushed his head inside me. Phil was going nuts on my cock. He licked me everywhere around my crotch. Then Larry moved so that we could all suck cock. We all took our time and enjoyed tasting our skin and pre-cum. My face was a mess as I had pre-cum running down my cheek. Phil began to moan very loud and Larry Said, I think its almost time." Phil came off of me and knelt over me as Larry and I watched him shoot his load all over my belly. Long thick streams of hot cum shot out maybe 7-9 times all over me. Some cum landed on my face and neck but most of it was on my torso. "Wow! That was fantastic." I said. Phil's cock was dripping and Larry leaned in and sucked off the rest of his cum. Then Larry began to jerk off as Phil began stroking me. I began rubbing Larry's nipples and they got really hard as his expression turned serious and he began to holler. He exploded all over me shooting cumm on Phils hand and my cock. they covered me in hot, sticky cum and Phil used cum as a lubricant and stroked me to perfection. He pointed my cock towards my face and brought me to an eruption of my own. Oh Phil, Oh Yes! Oh God make me cum!" I pumped a huge load all over myself as they both watched with huge grinns on thier faces. afterwards we just sat there looking at all the cum we just made. We all played in it saying nasty things about ourselves and how naughty we were. "I guess I'm a cock sucker now." I said. "Yes you are a slutty cock sucker and you loved it didn't you my sexy slut." Phil proclaimed. "Oh yes!" Then Larry decided he'd go ahead and eat cum. He ran his tongue over my cum covered nipple. "OOOOH WOW!" He got a mouthfull and transfered it to Phil's mouth. Then Phil lapped up cum and transfered it to my mouth. We ate it all up and then headed to the shower together. They cleaned me up and we took turns on each other paying particularly close attention to soaping up and stroking each other's cocks. We stayed naked and watched some televison waiting to get hard again for round two. Pretty soon we were all back at it having another suck fest. This time we all came on Larry and I got to stroke him to a hot finish. Just as he started cumming Phil layed his head on Larry's stomache and his load shot all over Phil's face. So hot! We planned another meeting for the following week. They both told me it was a really great day together and would really like to have me cum again. I told them I would be back for sure. I just love watching people cum and love to play with cum too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15