Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Buck and Rachel - Rachel's First Anal SeXStoRY

We got together a few times since the events mentioned in my previous story. Rachel continued to get more curious about anal and talk me she wanted me to be the first cock in her ass. We were both going to be on a week long business trip, so that was when I figured the time would be right. On the second night of the trip, Rachel and I went back to her room after a drink in the hotel bar. I went right to her, kissing her full on the lips and squeezing her beautiful butt through her jeans. We stripped each other's clothes off, kissing and licking at each other, I sucked on her nipples until they became hard and worked a finger on her clit and then into her wet pussy. Rachel nibbled on my nipples and stroked my cock with her hand. I had brought a vibrator along with me on this trip, and I pushed Rachel back on the bed and continued to go down on her - alternating my tongue with the vibrator on her clit - she moaned and squirmed as I kept working on her until she was ready to cum - the vibrator working her clit while two fingers where in her pussy. Rachel came with a shuddering moan. I moved up toward her head and had her suck my cock, then had her roll over and get on all fours. I grabbed lube and rubbed some around her butt hold, while I worked my cock into her pussy. As I fucked her with long, slow strokes, I slowly worked a finger into her tight anus, she gave a slight whimper, but didn't ask me to stop. After a while, I added a little more lube and worked a second finger in, slowly working her butt hole while I continued to pump her pussy. I slowly drew my fingers out and started to work the vibrator into her anus - she moaned with pleasure as I worked it in, keeping the vibration at a low level as I continued to fuck her. I kept this up for a little while and she looked back at me and asked me to fuck her ass. I took the vibrator out and lubed my cock and slowly pushed it against her butt hole, the cock head working itself into her tight ass. She again whimpered and said it hurt, so I dropped a little more lube onto my cock and continued to work myself in. With a short thrust, I pushed my cock head into her butt and she gasped. I slowly started to work my cock with short strokes, gradually working in deeper and slowly increasing the tempo. Her ass was so tight I was afraid I'd explode. As I started to fuck her ass with more urgency, I started to feel her move in rhythm to my strokes, she was moaning and then yelled she was going to cum. She came and her ass tightened around my cock tightly. I slapped her ass and felt her tense then relax when I gave her another slap. I was really fucking her ass now, going deep and knowing I was going to cum. She asked me not to cum in her ass. I pulled out and rolled her over and exploded over her tummy, tits and up onto her face. I was shaking as I came in a huge, sputtering load. Afterwards, we lay next to each other, breathing heavily and speechless. After a while, we both got up to clean off and had a drink from the mini-bar. Still naked, we started to explore again, and we off for the next romp of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15