Saturday, June 9, 2012
Early homoerotic experience...(PT 1) SeXStoRY
During the summer of f******n I was experiencing the lust that all boys start to have well up inside of them. I discovered my cock and the pleasure it could give me. I was jerking off daily, and started the habit of fantasizing about girls and cuming in my whitey tighties. This was just about every nite I might add, for I was a horny little dude, still am! The boys and girls in our neighborhood were also feeling themselves blossom sexually, and this is about one person in particular, my next door neighboor Barry, who must have wanted me in the worst way. Barry was a a year older than me, almost 16. He came from a good f****y, whose father was a hard workin guy. One day Barry and I were messing around wrestling in his basement. Being a little older and heavier than me,he pinned me down and kinda just hovered over me a bit. I struggled, but it was not much use. He had me dead to rights, for I was ready to say "uncle." What he did next turned me on tremendously. He layed on top of me, and started to grind his body into me. But thats not what turned me into a tizzy. He then started to suck and kiss my neck deeply. I felt helpless and totally weak at his sensual assault. I was totally aroused, powerless to contain my lust. I wanted him to keep going, for I thought something that feels this good is going to make me cum, and cum hard. I didn't care who was causing it. I just felt so damn good. I got an erection and knew he could feel it. But I didn't care. As he felt my hard cock grow under his own, he reached down and put his hand down to feel my cock. I was no longer struggling, but squezzing his ass with one hand and pulling his biting mouth harder into my neck.I started to acquiesce to his touch, to his necking. He continued, and I felt like a girl helplessly in the throws of lust. I couln't believe how sexy it felt to be given a hickey. I felt powerless under his touch. My cock spurted out a load of cum as he stroked it good while telling me that he liked boys, and playing with other cocks, and said he would tell me more later. I was shocked, yet turned on, I gotta admit. He wanted to know if I would tell. Being a loyal friend and totally turned on, I told him it's our secret. He was relieved. He asked if I wanted to see his cock and I said sure. He took it out and I did too. Now this is the late 60's, so we still did goofy things like see who had the most cock hair, and biggest dicks. WE never really jerked off together, but things were now going to change for me. Barry asked if I wanted to sl**p over that nite, and that another friend of ours, Bucky was coming over too. I liked Bucky, so i figured it would be cool. Little did I know what else I was gonna learn that nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.