Wednesday, June 13, 2012
FFF - Femdom Food Fun! SeXStoRY
My wife/mistress was obviously extra horny yesterday morning after the few hours she'd spent with a female fuckbuddy the night before. I'd served her fuckbuddy in the past, but now she's off-limits for me and the closest I get to her is when I'm taken there to watch, or when I have to lick her juices from my wife/mistress when she gets home. When she'd got home (at about 3 in the morning), she told me that they'd been pissing on each other and I had to lick her clean and then suck her wringing wet underwear. After that, she made me put her panties on and switched off the lights for sl**p. In the morning, she woke me up to give her the traditional pussy and ass worship that we used to do before she started running every morning. That surprised me as these days I normally have to lick her sweaty (and very often messy) ass and pussy when she gets back from a run. Instead she woke me up by rolling me onto my back and shoving her ass hole onto my nose. I knew what to do and licked her pussy and ass till she'd cum a couple of times, then went downstairs to make her breakfast while she went into the bathroom. I was making her some coffee when she came into the kitchen and told me that as she was still in the mood I could suck my cum out of her ass if I was able to think of something humiliating enough to do without leaving the kitchen. I very rarely get allowed to fuck her, and fucking her ass has only happened a few times in all the years we've been together, so I looked round the kitchen for inspiration. After rejecting a few ideas, I said that I'd make a buttplug from a potato, insert it and then cook and eat it. She said that was good enough. YES!!! I got a quite large potato out, carved it into roughly the right shape and then remembered lube. She told me I wasn't allowed to have any, but that it didn't matter as I could use cooking oil and then fry the potato in that. I was planning to throw it in the microwave, but what the hell. She wiped oil over the potato while I knelt on the tiles, then she slipped it in until my ring (what's left of it) popped over the rim I'd given it. She pulled it out and shoved it back in a few times, then started to turn it round in my ass. That hurt a bit as it wasn't completely round, but I could cope - especially when I thought about my reward. After about 10 minutes, she told me to lay down on my back, then sat on my face and told me to make sure her ass was clean and wet. She hadn't wiped herself when she went to the toilet, so there was a little mess for me to clean, then I went for it getting my tongue and plenty of spit as far up her ass as possible. I could feel her starting to cum, so I licked as fast and deep as I could until she went over the edge and her ass gripped my tongue. She then moved off my face and, wiping a little olive oil on my cock, slowly eased her ass onto me. She reached down and started playing with the potato again and I was on the verge of cumming straight away. In the end I managed about 5 minutes before filling her ass with cum. As promised, she moved back up to my face and pushed the mixed oil and cum into my mouth. I then sucked her ass for a couple of minutes and finished off by licking everything nice and clean. She told me to cut the potato into slices and put it in the frying pan, but not to switch it on. I had to put it on the floor and she stood over it and played with herself till a few drops of cum and ass juice dropped into the pan, then I was allowed to start cooking. While the potato cooked, she roughly grabbed my cock and started wanking me. When I was about to cum, she put the end of my cock into a mug and waited while I shot a much smaller load into it. Then I had to take the potatoes out of the pan, put them on a plate and pour the cum from the mug onto them before eating them all. She's told me that next time I have to make the plug bigger and that we'll boil the potato afterwards in a pot made up from my cum and both of our piss. She's also suggested that perhaps her fuckbuddy could piss into a bottle to add too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.