Saturday, June 2, 2012
flashing mutual masterbation SeXStoRY
Last week it was a nice sunny day and as I had nothing to do I went for a stroll in a local wood. There are numerous paths through the wood and open areas where there are benches. As I aproached one of these benches i saw a man sat on it. As I got nearer I could see his trouser fly was undone and his cock was out but not hard. I walked past as if not having seen his cock and then went into the wood and got in a position where i could watch him without him seeing me. I watched as he got hold of his cock started to wank himself. I went back onto the path and walked back towards him. He handn't seen me approach until I was almost infront of him, I stopped and looked at him with his cock in his hand. I said, "mind if I watch" and he said, "No" pulled his trousers right down and continued wanking. I was standing right infront of him so I undid my trousers and took my cock out and started to wank. He continued until he was spurting his cum and his cock was soaked in it. I reached and slipped my hand on is cum soaked cock then returned it to mine and wanked until I also shot my cum covering his open legs and cock. WE have arranged to meet again as we both enjoyed watching each other wank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.