Thursday, June 14, 2012
M - A Fragment SeXStoRY
...As she bent down to get her cigarettes from her handbag, I saw the back of her blouse was soaked in perspiration, patches of the damp fabric cleaving to her flesh. I watched, entranced, as she raised her cigarette to the side of her mouth, the dimpling of her cheeks as she drew upon the filter, the narrowing of her eyes as she inhaled, her chin then tilting upwards, a jet of smoke issuing from her pursed lips. Every movement she made, however innocuous, seemed imbued with eroticism. I placed a hand on her shoulder, my pulse quickening as I noted the flush creeping over her features, the barely perceptible shortening of her breath. Emboldened, I brought my other hand to her face, my fingers cupping her chin while my thumb stroked her lips. As I traced their length, they peeled apart, her eyes simultaneously narrowing to slits, all her tension suddenly draining away as she at last succumbed to the urgings of her flesh. Her lips touched my cheek and smeared a wet trail across my face before, with a hunger that made my knees buckle, crushing themselves avidly against mine. The ferocity of her embrace was matched by the look in her eyes - her pupils had dilated to such an extent that the whites seemed to have been eclipsed entirely, leaving nothing but a ravening darkness, the bl**d-maddened expression of a b**st as it ripped into the flesh of its prey. Thus conjoined, we stumbled backwards until we reached the sofa. I sat down and reached out for her but she shook her head and took a step back. Then, with the faintest of smiles (her eyes, though, still glinting dangerously) she began to unbutton her blouse. She swayed her hips as it slipped to the floor and then leaned in towards me, pressing her cleavage against my face. Her heavily freckled breasts, confined within a cream semi-transparent bra, seemed to throb as my lips touched them, a warm mist of perfume shimmering over their surface. The ghostly after-image of a bikini was imprinted upon the dark flesh of her chest to which I now fastened my mouth, sliding downwards over her soft breast to engulf its inflamed nipple through the fabric of her bra. She gasped sharply as my teeth bit into her then tilted her body so that my mouth could turn its attention to her other breast which, I was amazed to see, bore a small tattoo, an elaborately wrought letter M. I leaned forward and kissed her stomach, my tongue lapping at the salt pearls of sweat trickling over its heaving surface, moving downwards all the while, her fingers massaging my scalp as I licked along the strip of fine hair beneath her navel as far as the flesh sunken waistband of her thong. She raised her body, uttering a low moan as I pulled the thin fabric from her hips; the hot reek of her aroused vulva overpowered me, its brown, swollen lips, strung with beads of moisture, resembling the rarest, most precious orchid on earth. I parted the soft, wet flesh in search of her vagina, my tongue, meanwhile, darting manically over her clitoris, the pungent taste of her and the mounting excitement she was exuding feeding my own fierce arousal. As she cried out so did I, my exclamations smothered by her body thrusting itself against my face, my fingers now deep inside her, curled about the underside of her pubic bone while my tongue, together with her crimson-tipped thumb, continued to agitate her bulbous clit. Thick, ripe honey oozed from every inch of her, slathering my already sweat-dripping face. My tongue ached keenly but such was my desperation to please her, so intoxicating was the scent and taste of her, that I was only dimly aware of any discomfort. I felt her tense up, a gradually intensifying tremor shaking her body as she approached orgasm, her vagina tightening and beginning to spasm, her entreaties increasing in volume and urgency. Leaving my fingers inside her, I got to my knees, wanting to see her as she came. She was luminous with sweat, her face a study in joyous abandon. I lowered my face to hers, my lips, still slick with her juices, hovering just above her open mouth, breathing encouragement and obscene endearment. Suddenly, she shuddered violently, her body bucking upwards, a long, feral groan, born deep inside her, issuing through her gritted teeth and into my mouth as she came over and over, more intensely, and with more relish, than any other woman I'd ever been with. I held on to her trembling body, until, after what seemed like an age, her ecstasy began subside. Through the balcony windows, I saw that the afternoon had become murky, and now, as if on cue, came an explosion of thunder, followed by the sound of a torrential downpour. I slipped my fingers out of her and touched them to her breast, while she shifted on to her side and leaned towards me, pushing her mouth hard against mine. Our embrace had none of the rapaciousness of those that we had shared previously, only a slow, moist languor that was no less intense or passionate. Her tongue rolled sinuously over mine, its pink meat reminiscent of that which I had just fed upon, a correspondence that pleased and excited me. Our eyes remained open as we kissed, hers smouldering wickedly beneath heavy lids. There was no need for words - those brazen eyes told me all I needed to know about what she wanted from me and how badly she wanted it. She wasn't a small woman and picking her up was no easy feat, but somehow I managed to do so, carrying her, as she shrieked in surprise, the short distance to the sofa, upon which I laid her down. She opened her thighs, gnawing at her lower lip as she ran a finger over her clit, while I unwrapped and rolled on a condom that I had retrieved from my wallet. Her flesh wept with moisture, rivulets of sweat streaming down her face, dripping from her chin to mingle with those coursing over her breasts and stomach, as if the heat of her vulva (pulsing from her in dense waves) was causing her body to liquefy. I placed my hands on her hips and laid the tip of my penis against her clit, then pushed myself down between her labia and up into the mouth of her vagina, while her body simultaneously arched upwards to meet my thrust, forcing me in deeper, until I was buried to the quick within her. I lifted her thighs and pushed them back to tighten her further, loving how, even with the condom, I could feel the clasp of her vaginal muscles, their stretching to accommodate the girth of the intruder in their midst. I felt completely alive, more conscious of my physical vitality at that moment than I had ever been. Her flesh and mine had melded to become one organism, a creature composed of the purest pleasure. That she felt the same way as I was beyond question. I saw it in the blackness of her eyes, the gravity of her expression, the attention lavished upon her nipples by her shining fingertips. The room was full of noise, the rain splashing through the balcony windows, the wet click of my body entering and leaving hers, my breathless exclaiming, her fierce affirmatives and hissed profanities. I leaned over her, the flesh of our torsos glued together with sweat, her breasts crushed beneath my chest, her hot, sour breath bathing my face as I pounded harder and harder into her, her thighs clamped about my hips, her nails gouging my pumping butt. My free hand mauled her rippling breasts before cradling her face, her mouth agape, eyes blazing, as if she was outraged beyond words. I began to thrust steadily, pushing her thighs as far apart as possible so I could observe our fucking, my groans becoming more fervid as I felt the first stirrings of orgasm within me. Sensing this, she adopted a cajoling tone, huskily urging me on, even as she herself began to come again. I felt her vagina contract with such f***e that I was almost pushed from her body and it was then that I reached the point of no return. The sheerest, purest pleasure flooded into my loins and thence throughout my whole being as, with a savage lunge up into her, I loudly shuddered to the longest, sweetest climax ever experienced by man. Afterwards, as she dressed, I asked her, ‘That tattoo, the M…what’s that all about?’ The Medusa’s gaze made it plain it wasn’t something that she wished to discuss…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.