Tuesday, June 12, 2012
My Sex Life - Part 4: My Primary School Years pt3 SeXStoRY
This is the fourth in my ongoing series of stories relating true-life events that have happened to me in the past. This story details events that took place in 1983 when I was 10. A few weeks after the girl and I stripped in the classroom, I was walking in an area of woodland that formed the eastern boundary of the housing estate where I lived. This woodland would have a large role to play in future years for my nude exploits, but more of that in later stories. On this occasion I was close to the edge of the woods where an alley led from the housing estate down to a main road and beside the alley was a small electicity substation surrounded on three sides by a high fence but open on to the alley on the fourth side. I was starting to get the "itch" - the urge to be nude in public - so I snuck in between the small red-bricked building of the substation and the fence, went round behind it and there I stripped off my clothes. It felt great to be outdoors nude again, feeling he wind caressing my naked skin, but I felt that I wanted to be a bit more daring, increase the chances of being seen by someone. Where I was, around at the back of the substation, I was completely hidden from view, but I was only a few paces away from being completely on show. I snuck up to the end of the substation and peered around the corner of the wall, down the side of the building to the alleyway beyond. What little I could see from here was empty. Heart beating fit to burst in my chest, I slowly edged my way forward between the wall and the fence towards the open alley beyond, totally naked. I was just about to peer out into the alley itself when suddenly, and seemingly out of nowhere as I never heard any footsteps, a woman walked past! She was wearing a skirt, jacket and heels and was possibly on her way home from work. Wherever she was going she did not look left or right, just straight ahead and so even though she was only about six feet away from me she did not see me! Strangely emboldened rather that startled by her sudden appearance, I waited until she had walked towards the far end of the alley and then snuck out of my concealment and slowly walked up the alley behind her totally naked. If she had turned around at any stage she would have seen me and if anyone else had come in either direction down the alley I would have had nowhere to hide. Ears drumming with exhiliration, I walked as far as where the alley opened up into the housing estate before fear or comon sense got the better of me and I turned and ran back to where I had stashed my clothes behind the substation. I was so excited by the whole thing that I could barely manage to put my clothes on straight! A few weeks after that, I was in the woods with a male friend of mine from school who had been there in the classroom the day the girl and I stripped. We were talking about all sorts of things, as 10 year old boys do, and after a while I mentioned the incident at the alleyway substation to him. He seemed intrigued and so I asked him if he would ever strip in these woods. He said he wouldn't, he'd be too worried about getting in to trouble. However, as we walked we came across a copy of a porn magazine that someone else had obviously tried to conceal there. It was the first time either of us had ever seen a porn mag and it was also the first time either of us had seen pictures of naked women. The only pussy either of us had ever seen before that was the girl who stripped at school and that memory was still fresh with us. Like crazed dogs we devoured that mag, we flicked through its pages from cover to cover and then went back to the start and looked at all the pictures in intense detail, staring at the womens' curves, their buttocks, breasts, nipples and above all their glorious full-lipped glistening pussies, many of them peeking out from a full mound of curly pubic hair! It was a revelation and it made us both as hard as rock! We hid the mag in a different location and vowed to come back the next day to look at it some more and maybe do a bit more!.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.