Sunday, June 10, 2012
One Night in a Bar SeXStoRY
It was crowded at the bar. Apparently, someone was having a hell of a party. I hate crowds, but came so that I could see you. Being so far apart, we don’t have much time for fun, and the little time we have I like to spend alone with you. You had opted to go and get us something from the bar, leaving me alone at the table. I can see you wriggle your way through the crowd to the bar, your sexy ass looking so good in the tight short skirt. You disappear for a few seconds, but the crowd parts and I see you at the bar, squeezing in between a couple of guys, bent over just enough to see the tops of your stockings. I can’t take it any more. I want to be alone with you and fuck that fabulous ass of yours. I then realize that maybe we don’t have to be alone… I fight my way through the packed crowd and come up behind at the bar. You are pressed between some guys sitting at the bar waiting for the bartender when I squeeze in behind you. “Never saw so many people in here before,” you yell above the noise. “Yeah, I can hardly breathe” I say pressing up against your ass. “That’s ok, I got it,” you yell back. Wriggling a little as my cock presses against you. You’re standing on tiptoes, craning your neck to catch a glimpse of the bar when suddenly you feel the back of your skirt being lifted. You freeze. My hot breath is in your ear. “Don’t move,” I whisper. ‘Like I want to,’ you moan. You’re not sure what I’m doing, but don’t care. Forgetting about the drinks, you can feel me untie your thong and pull it away from you. Suddenly your bare pussy feels something long, hard, and hot against it. You feel my hands on either side of this heat, gently rubbing your slit. My hands move closer together, pressing into your crack. You arch your back to help me get a better feel. My fingers slide between your lips and travel toward your shaved cunt. It’s already wet and tingling, ready for anything. I nibble your ear when I reach your pussy lips and start to rub around and between them, spreading your wetness up your cunt. You gasp and lean into the bar, pushing your ass back. The bartender doesn’t suspect a thing. You can feel me squeeze my cock between your lips, getting it wet as well. You know I can’t wait to bend you over to fuck your dripping pussy. My fingers are slippery with your juices and you can feel me rub it onto my cock while my other hand is fingering your pussy. I’m driving you crazy because I can feel your breathing get harder and your body is moving to my finger that is now sliding slowly up your tight pussy. You ass presses back into me harder. Your clit is throbbing. You bring your hands up and brace yourself against the bar. Suddenly someone bumps into us from behind and you feel my cock head press against your slit. I rub my cock up and down your cunt, tickling your hole, teasing you slowly. You feel me stop while my hand goes around your waist, pulling your snatch onto me. You feel my cock start to invade your pussy. You tense up, not believing what is happening. “Relax,,” I whisper in your ear, “I’m just going to fuck your hot little cunt.” I tell you, stroking your clit again. You relax, rocking against my hand. After a few seconds, I can tell you’re so aroused because your ass is humping slightly against me, trying to draw my cock deeper into your pussy. I start to enter you, taking my time so it’s not obvious to the crowd pressing against us. You feel my cock slide into your pussy and you squeeze my cock before relaxing and letting me fuck deep into your cunt. Your hard nipples are pressed against the bar. The bartender’s talking to his friends about some girl he fucked last night. His nasty talk turns you on even more. You arch your back so that I have better access. I grab your ass, using the motion of the crowd to push me into you. Slowly, you feel the shaft follow the head into your tight hole, inch by inch. I pull out, rubbing more of your cunt juice onto my dick before going in further. It doesn’t take long for me to get all the way in. I reach around you and push your pussy lips apart with my left hand, while I slip the fingers of my right hand around my clit, running it around the creases your lips make, fucking your cunt. I avoid your clit until you’re almost screaming with frustration. When I finally finger your hard little clit, your legs weaken and your cunt muscles tighten; you can’t breathe it feels so good. Your pussy quivers, it’s hot, impaled on my cock. Getting fucked in the bar makes you feel so sluttish, fulfilling your and my desires, my massive dick fucking your pussy right here in a crowded bar. You feel my chest move irregularly and you know your tight cunt is driving me wild, your pussy muscles massaging my engorged cock. You close your eyes and can see my cock from memory, clearly as if it was right in front of you, fucking in and out of your hot sucking mouth. The large purplish head, the definite ridge as head connects to shaft. The long, dark blue veins that stand out and feel lovely against your tongue. All of it glistening with your juices. You feel me pulling out and slowly thrusting back in, feeling my cock moving in you. You reach behind and grab my hips, pulling me into you, urging me to move faster. It doesn't take long before I’m fucking you hard and fast. You’re pinned between me and the bar, and no one knows what we’re getting away with. A few more thrusts and you feel my dick throb as I shoot my load, filling your cunt with load after load of cum, overfilling your hole. This sends you into ecstasy as you shudder with your own orgasm, your own juices dripping down your thighs. As it subsides your legs give way and you’re so weak you can’t stand anymore. I nibble your ear, “Now, how about those drinks?”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.