Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wedding Reception SeXStoRY

This is a true story that happened to me about ten years ago. My dad had told me that a wedding reception is a good place to get some strange and he told me how to crash a reception. So I am staying at this real nice hotel on business. The wife is home, I finished up for the week but decided to stay thru the weekend as I had more stuff to do first thing Monday morning. Friday night I hit the local bars trolling for pussy with little luck, went back to my room alone. On Saturday I was out shopping and hitting a few bars early and decided to call it an early night and headed back to my room. Upon arriving back at my hotel I noticed a large wedding reception was getting started. I made note of what people were wearing and went up to my room to change. I returned and entered the reception just like I belonged there. I mingled with people telling them I was a friend of the bride or groom and acting like I had attended the wedding. Everybody was d***k and not paying attention to me anyway. I was hitting on several women, just like dad taught me, when this older woman came up and started to hit on me. At first I thought she was very d***k and that she was being very friendly but then I realized she was very d***k but she was hitting on me. This woman was 75 years old, about five foot tall, maybe a hundred pounds, blonde hair. She did not look 75, and she was very attractive for an older woman, her name was Mona. But I was shopping for much younger snatch. After being shot down several times I was regrouping at a corner table when the Mona came over and sat down. She again hit on me, this time saying that she would meet me at the elevator in ten minutes and if I was not there she would go to her room alone and depressed. She left and I thought about it and then said to myself what the heck, old pussy is better than no pussy. I made my way to the elevator and Mona was getting on and I was right behind her. We were there alone and ends up both our rooms were on the same floor. Mona said lets go to my roomand we did. She was all over me the minute we entered, and we were both naked and on the bed. Mona inhaled my cock and gave me one hell of a blowjob. I swung around into the sixtynine position and buried my face in her snatch. She smelled and tasted great, and she was soaking wet. She did have a massive light brown fur burger, but beggers can't be choosy, I was plenty horny and ready to drain my balls deep in some pussy. She was really enjoying my mouth work on her pussy, she pushed me away and said she was real close to cumming and wanted my cock in her when she came. I mounted her and buried my cock deep in her tight pussy, at this time in my life I had never nailed a woman this old and did not know what to expect, I was surprised! This was some really great pussy!! I pounded away like teenager and she took my pounding like a teen! After several positions and hooting and hollering we were both nearing orgasim. She hit hers first, her arms and pussy both clamped tight around me, my cock began to pump my hot jizz deep into Mona, she screamed as her pussy drank up my hot cum. I had never cum so hard in all my life, I thought I would not stop cumming. We both collasped on the bed, my cock still buried deep in Mona's wonderful cunt. She told me that was the best fuck she has ever had. She said she was expecting a quick fuck. After resting for several minutes my cock was ready for another round and we hit it again. I fucked her every which way and pumped her pussy full of my jizz again. Mona stayed the night and we fucked much more the next day, she had to do some wedding things but she would show up at my door for more cock when she could. Mona stayed again on Sunday night and the whole next week as my work lasted till Friday. Mona and I still get together and fuck like k**s, she is 85 now and married. I love ripping into her sweet pussy every chance I get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15