Sunday, September 9, 2012
Becoming Her Cuckold SeXStoRY
Today, after we had "double-sex" (our name for me cumming inside of her twice in one sex session without taking my cock out of her pussy), my girlfriend and I got to talking about some kinky stuff. She told me that for quite a while now she wanted to have a party with friends, acquaintances and strangers that involved her eating candy jewerly and edible underwear-like candies off of other party-goers' bodies and vice versa. I asked her if she wanted to do this with other men, and she said "yes." I instantly got a hard on. This was a total shock to me. She very rarely shows interest in doing sexual things with anybody else but me. Recently, ive been showing her signs that I want her to have sex with other people. During our "double-sex," I usually ask her if she likes having two loads of cum filling up her pussy (She LOVES cum). I also tell her that I love fucking her when there is already a load of cum inside her. She knows that I want to have a threesome with another man and that I get turned on thinking about her taking two cocks at once. When I fuck her pussy and finger her asshole at the same time she tells me that she loves having both holes filled up. Ive also told her that id buy her a big (black) dildo (so she can get used to taking bigger and better cocks). She seems to be getting more and more used to my fantasies. She actually told me that she wants to go to Las Vegas and have a threesome with another woman, preferably a prostitute. While going to Las Vegas and paying for a prostitute may be a bit out of our reach now, I hope she won't mind replacing it with a closer-by hotel and a well-endowed man. Now, it seems the only thing left to be done is us actually doing these things. While it may never happen, at least she knows id be perfectly fine with her taking a big cock inside of her pussy, fucking him hard until he releases his load deep inside her, leaving me to lick it up or add another creampie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.