Friday, September 21, 2012
I photographed Susanna Francessca SeXStoRY
Thanks for this story sent to me about glamour model Susanna Francessca:….. “I remember this girl. I saw an advert for her photographic studio in Practical Photography magazine. It mentioned other models but the picture of Susanna Francessca in the advert made me want to photograph her. I rang her and made a booking. Her studio is in the Warwick area of the UK, above a small factory in Scarbank, Miller’s Road. I arrived there and she opened a door at the side of the place to let me in. I followed her up the stairs to her studio and, wow, she had on a tiny mini-dress and as I carried my camera equipment up the stairs behind her, I could see right up her shirt dress and, fxxx, she didn’t have any panties on. I couldn’t believe that I’d only just met this girl and now she was showing me her pussy lips. I knew this was going to be a good photographic session!!!!! She knew what she was showing, but what a great start to the afternoon. At the top of the stairs was the studio. Susanna said ‘I’ve set the photographic lights up, so that’s all ready. What would you like me to wear? I’ve got hundreds of different outfits, but most photographers want stockings and suspenders with short skirts, that sort of thing. Is that okay?’ I said ‘Well, I like girls in tights, you know, pantyhose, do you have that’. Susanna said ‘Actually I do. I’ve been doing some videos for… well, a friend… and I’ve got a few pairs. What, that and a short skirt, maybe?’ I said ‘Actually no panties, just the tights, a short skirt and a top without a bra, if that’s okay’. Susanna smiled and said ‘Yeah, that will be fine. Just give me a few minutes’. I’d always had this thing about seeing a girl in high-heel shoes, transparent pantyhose and nothing else. And now I was going to get the chance to get some pictures of a beautiful brunette in just that. I got my camera equipment out and set it up, testing the light readings and making sure the flash-lights went off okay. A few minutes later Susanna came out of the changing area. Oh hell, but she looked hot at fxxx. She had on barely-black tights, the highest possible high-heel shoes, the shortest possible mini-skirt and a transparent blouse. I could clearly see her breasts and her nipples through it. Susanna said ‘Look, I’m the naughty secretary, showing my boobs off to all the guys in the office. Do you like this outfit?’ I said ‘WOW, you look fantastic. Can we just move that desk and chair onto the set and then it will really be office-look?’ We did that and Susanna posed so, so seductively. After a few pictures, Susanna had pulled her skirt up almost to her waist, to show off her lovely long legs in that fantastic black pantyhose. Then, without me even asking her, she started to unbutton her blouse. Soon she had the blouse off and I was photographing her beautiful naked breasts. I said ‘Can I just get a close-up shot of your breasts?’ She said ‘Of course’ and arched her back to show off her tits. I took a few pictures of her tits, then I said ‘Can you take the skirt off now, please?’ and she smiled and off it came. So, she was now standing there in front of me with my wildest fantasy played out… a beautiful girl, tits on show, just wearing very, very see-through black tights and really high-heel shoes. I knew that my erection must have been very obvious, but I didn’t care. Susanna posed like that for lots of shots, then she got up onto the desk, lay back and lifted her legs up into the air, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the tights and pulled them down – well, up I suppose, to show me her lovely bottom and her pussy lips. I didn’t have to even ask her. It was almost as though she loved showing off the most intimate part of her body. Soon the tights were off completely but she put her shoes back on and said ‘You’ve booked me for men’s magazine work, haven’t you, so I’d better get into some poses that you’ll really like’. With that she was lying back on the desk, her legs right up in the air and she moved her legs apart to give me some great pictures of her pretty pussy. I took lots of pictures and, then pointing at her pussy, said ‘Do you hold it open, or would that cost more? I’ll pay you another £100 for pictures like that’. Susanna hesitated then said ‘Well, I used to do that but I don’t any more, but for an extra £100, well, look away for a moment’. I didn’t know what she meant, but I turned my head away. After just a few seconds, she said ‘Okay, you can look back here now. I think you will see what you want to’. I turned back and she must have pulled her pussy lips apart and then let them go, but they were still open quite a bit, not closed up like they were before. I said ‘That’s perfect’ and quickly took some pictures of her showing her clitoris and, well, everything. She opened her legs so, so wide. Hell, it seemed to open up even more and I could see her vagina. I said ‘Do you have a boyfriend? Does he know how much you show photographers?’ Susanna laughed and said ‘Oh yes, whenever I see him, he insists on me telling him exactly what I’ve shown all you photographers over the past week or so. It gets him really horny. And then I have to strip off and show him all that I’ve shown you all. He loves hearing about it. Then we…. well, you know, he has to get rid of that hornyness on me. He’s not jealous at all, in fact he wants me to go further, but I won’t, at least for now’. I said ‘You are such a beautiful girl. You know, it was lovely when you opened the door to me and walked up the stairs. I could look right up your dress and I’m sure you knew what I could see’. Susanna smiled and said ‘Okay, yes I do that sometimes. It’s nice for a girl to show herself off, meeting a complete stranger for the first time, knowing that you see my face for a few seconds and then the next part of my body you see is right up between my legs. That’s quite a thrill for me. I know it’s naughty and I don’t even tell my boyfriend that I do that. I go out into Birmingham City Centre like that sometimes and go up escalators or stairs in shops, knowing that whoever is following me gets a good look. I can’t help it. I can’t stop myself, but it’s so much fun, exposing myself to men in that way’. Well, she’d been honest with me so I then was honest with her and said ‘Look, I’ve got this thing about seeing topless girls, just in tights and shoes. Do you have any more?’ And she did. We spent the next two hours with her posing just like that. It was a Sunday and since her studio was on an industrial estate, it was deserted and I persuaded her to pose just in see-through pantyhose and high-heel shoes in the doorway of her place and even in my car parked at the front. I said ‘What if someone comes by and sees you almost naked like this?’ She smiled and said ‘Well, that might just make their day, and I don’t mind’. Susanna Francessca, such a beautiful, sexy girl. Oh hell, she is certainly the most wonderful exhibitionist I’ve ever met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.