Friday, September 7, 2012

Very Short Stories 2: Over Easy SeXStoRY

I was dating this girl that lived an hour or two out of town with her folks. I had just got my learner’s permit and, while I could drive, finding an adult to ride with me as not always easy. To save time, gas, and time I would often drive out to her house on Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday morning. One weekend I had one of the funniest stories of my life take place. I was allowed to sl**p on a couch that was in the hallway just outside of her mom and dad’s room and the only way to get to her bedroom was to go outside and through the window, or sneak through her mom and dad’s room, so keeping us apart was easy for her parents. The living room, kitchen, and her s****r’s room were all off in the other direction, so I would mostly just sneak in to watch dirty movies on the pay channels and jerk-off after everyone else was asl**p. I woke up late and was ready for a good session of soft-core cable porn and masturbation when I realized that the flickering lights coming from down the hall were from the T.V. being already on. I snuck down the hall to see who was up so late, maybe my girlfriend had finally made the trip out to see me. Stepping around the corner into the living room I saw someone in the big chair in middle of the room watching a muted sex scene. As I got closer, I realized that it was my girlfriend’s little s****r Jenny watching some raunchy flick. Her eyes were clued to the action on the screen as she worked the handle of a large rubber spatula in and out of her exposed pussy. Taken by surprise, I gasped and tried to get back around the corner before she saw me. No luck, she looked back at me, screamed, and tried to cover her naked body. I spun around and tried to run but only managed to catch my head on the corner of a china hutch that stood next to the doorway. All the noise brought her mom, dad, and s****r rushing in to see what was happening. Jenny had managed to flip the channel and hide her “toy” just in time. We explained to everyone that she had just fell asl**p watching T.V. and I did not know she was there. When I walked in to turn the T.V. off, it woke her up and she was so surprised that she screamed. Everyone seemed happy with that explanation, so we all want back to bed. The next morning, I woke up late with a headache. I staggered into the kitchen to find everyone else already up and having breakfast. “Just in time for eggs and bacon” their mom said as I took a seat at the table. She walked over and scooped an egg onto my plate using THE SPATULA to do it. I just ate the eggs and never said anything else about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15