Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blue Balls SeXStoRY

She text message me, asking me to dinner that night at her house with her and her son. This would be our 3rd date. I gladly accepted the invitation and arrangements were made in the order of her saying what time and the menu. Follow by after dinner the entertainment would be enjoying a movie with her son and maybe… follow by “lol.” Making me wonder what maybe meant. Arriving a few minutes early, I was greeted at the door by her with a big hug where she and a deep kiss that left me longing for more. It was one of those kisses that made you want more. I was left to be entertained by her son Josh while Deb finished the last of the preparations of dinner. Dinner was serve and we all sitting at the table enjoying the meal and light conversation. Deb announces to her son that she finally found the movie he wanted and he could watch it tonight on one condition. He was to go to bed right after the movie with no arguments, no excuses, and a bath before it started right after supper. Josh agrees and asked me if I could stay and watch it also. I giggle accepting the second invite. Deb made eye contact me and gave me a knowing smile and a wink. The wink was saying hush don’t let the secret of my invite be known. After supper Deb excuses herself and prepares Josh’s bath. He was old enough to bath himself which gave us some adult time. Exiting the bathroom I heard her say 15 minutes to be done or no movie tonight. She come back to the living room where I was awaiting gives me a quick peck on the lips and says she be right back she was going to clear the table. I volunteer my assistance with clearing the table loading the dishwasher…When we finish in about 5 minutes we started to make out in the kitchen. Deep kisses stolen gropes hips grinding. It was when my hands was making their way down the back of her shorts groping the firm cheeks that was only cover by a small g string panty, that she stops me and says she needs to go check on Josh. I asked if I cross the line, she smiled and said you haven’t even reached the line yet, winking. While waiting again I thought about our first date that ended with a quick hug and peck on the cheek from her. The second one ended with some heavy petting, which included some cock rubbing through my jeans in my car before she said she had to go in and relieve the babysitter, leaving me with much of the same longing hard-on I had now and “blue balls.” I was thinking this little cute redhead was going to tease me to death. I had no idea that a person of her petite sixe could make me so weak. The movie was quite entertaining filled with a bunch of one liner me and Deb was laughing as much as Josh was. The movie ended and Deb reminded Josh of the agreement they made and to head on and she would be in just a second to tuck him in. I was expected to be ushered to the door; however Deb again kisses me with the same kiss I was met with and a quick feel of my crotch. She ended the kiss saying she would be right back and not to go anyplace again rubbing her hand across my crotch as a promise of more to come. She left with an extra swing of her hips and a knowing glance over her shoulder before she disappears into the darkness of the hall. I was thinking I would at least get a blow-job tonight from this hot little redhead. She returns some 15 minutes or so later turning the volume down low on the TV saying he would be fast asl**p in no-time. We were making out again on the couch in the now dim light of the living room and we were both exploring each other bodies. It was anything goes as long as the clothes stayed in place. She told me that she wouldn’t want Josh to walk in and see us naked… We were snuggling up on the couch sort of a half reclined position which allowed her to rub my now hard dick through my jeans. Between the hard cock and supper there wasn’t much room left. I had work myself into a position where I was also able to massage her b cups tits through her thin shirt, which were now braless. I wonder when that had happen. Nipples erect poking holes through the shirt. I was wanting so bad to suck the nipples through the shirt. I had one arm behind her and the other now working its way down south towards her shorts. She stops me yet again to tell me to take my shoes off she was going to check on Josh and would be right back. Returning shortly, standing at the end of the hallway, she motion with one hand to be quite and then to come with her. She was standing there in just a pair of panties and her shirt holding her shorts in her free hand. She was hot, and I knew right then I was going get that pussy. Ushering me into her bedroom she stated he was sound asl**p and she was going to quote “fuck my brains out!” It took a matter of seconds for her to have my pants undone and was working my cock with her tiny hand as I was working her pussy which was dripping wet. Her g string panties offered little resistance to my probing fingers. She giggle saying I owed her a pair of new panties as I was the cause of her ruining these. She was moving us towards the bed, dragging me by hard cock, making me followed her. I was by no means resisting her efforts. As she laid herself down her bed, I push my pants farther down. I had her panties to the side and the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy feeling the heat when…. Tap, tap, tap on the door was heard. Deb look was one that said this has better be good soon change to concern as Josh said through the door “Mommy, I’m sick, I threw up… the look on Deb face change to one of I have to go take of this. It’s a good thing she had locked the door as he attempted to open it. Deb speaks to him and says she would be right there she was getting dress. She grabs a robe, and slaps playfully at my 7” telling me to go hide that thing pointing to the bathroom, no need to scare the boy, she would be right back, letting me know my assistance was not needed. I didn’t argue… A few minutes later, I had managed to calm myself where it was safe to pull my pants up and cover a semi hard erection. Deb comes in and I could tell by the look on her face the news was not good. She reported that he had completely cover himself and the bed, and would need a shower and the bed clothes had to be changed, he was running a high fever and she was sorry… but she wasn’t able to complete what she started, but she promise to make it up to me… Standing by the front door she was kissing me good bye leg wrapped around my grinding her pussy into a once again hard dick. She mumbles into my ear that damn she wanted my dick… bad… but duties calls… Yes, I was sent home with a case of blue balls yet again. I have to admit, I did jack off that night to the only picture I had of her; One where she fully clothed, in business attired that showed off her late 30’s figure that made many 20 years old jealous. As soon as I enter the house I pull her picture up and my cock out. It took about two minutes before I was shooting my load. As requested, I sent her a text letting her know I arrived safely and was heading to bed. Her response was how sorry she was, thanks for understanding and she was emailing me something special. Opening my email was a short note to see the attachment, I better never share it as she would be sure to beat me senseless, and BTW the attachment took her cam virginity. It was a few pictures of her in just them sexy panties I had pull aside a few minutes earlier. I thought to myself damn if I had known that the pictures I would have used. The following AM I sent a message asking how Josh was… Still sick, high fever seeing doc later, will call shortly, winks. A few minutes before lunch she calls ask me if I can do lunch. I said yes she said she was stopping at _____ and would pick me up out front of the office building with lunch. I rush down at lunch to find Deb waiting as promise. We drove off with her saying she had time to scope our lunch area before picking me up. We ended up in a far corner of the parking area where we ate quickly. I ask about Josh again, she stated he had some bug, a shot and meds and was now with her mom and she was going to work as soon as she left here. Silence filled the air as it gave way to sexual tension that was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. While I was finishing my last bite of lunch, she says now for desert. I was about to object when I realize that she meant for her. She leans over undoing my pants and fish out my cock. I was hard as soon as she touch me. She all but deep throated me. I did manage to lay my seat back. This was a true blow job. There was no hand work involved. This girl could suck dick. I lasted maybe five minutes before she was swallowing my load. After she finishes cleaning me and her face up she ask if that help make up for last night. I offer that it did help and now it was my turn to return the favor. I was quickly shot down with her explaining that she couldn’t go to work smelling like sex. Looking at her in confusion she explains if we were to start to would have to attack my bones. However, if I wanted to I could stop by after work and she would make good on her statement before we got interrupted. She stated she was going stop by moms after work and check on little man then she would be there by 6:00 pm. The rest of my day was filled with teasing emails that were very subjective in nature which help pass the time. Even thought I just had a BJ earlier that day I had develop another case of blue balls. Time roll around to call it a day and I sent her an email saying I was heading home to kill some time. The last teasing text of the day was hands off, safe it for me instead, winks! No doubt what she was referring to. I sent a text back saying I already had some relieve at lunch, maybe I should be telling her… A quick shower, change of clothes, and I headed out the door to meet Deb. I arrived shortly after 6:00. Knocking on the door, I waited for what seem an eternity before I heard a voice saying be right there. A minute later the door opens and Deb use it to hide behind asking me to come in grabbing me by my arm almost dragging me in. Once in I seen why she hid behind the door. This little 5 foot frame, 100lb sexy redhead was naked. She immediately as she stated earlier “was attacking my bones” one in particular. I didn’t even get a good look. There was no romance to this; it was just pure sexual desire that was controlling her action. In no time she had my jeans around my knees and was dragging me to the floor while jacking me off. As soon as we hit the floor, she was pulling my 7” towards her soak pussy demanding me to do her, lifting her hips to meet me. With the head at the lips she slides it up and down once or twice to line it up before removing her hand. I had intentions of entering slow, but her upward thrust sank me balls deep and she came immediately. It was a small orgasm but very intense. I started to pump her in and out slowly at first, she met every thrust with one of her own, She moves her tiny hands to my butt cheeks and started pulling me in, saying softly, do me, do me hard baby, hard yes, yes that it. Now a woman that tells me what or how she wants its… big turn on… This tiny little redhead was driving me crazy! It was when she moves her legs to kind of wrap around me with her feet in between my legs, with moans separated by oh yes, don’t stop do it baby, I knew she was close and so was I. I felt what I knew was going to be a very intense orgasm building. I could feel the inner walls of Deb pussy grasping at my dick, contracting like a vise. I try to change the pace wanting this to last. Deb wanted nothing of it. Her hands still on my ass were more demanding than before, dictating the pace, Her moan were urgent, without warning she let out this deep moan, and a long oh yes baby!! Her pussy clamps down on my dick and then I felt it. It was a gush of her womanly orgasm warm hot flowing, being f***e out around my dick onto my balls by our combined thrusts and her contractions. It set me off into my own very intense orgasm. I haven’t come like that in years… It completely drained me of energy. We fell in a heap of human flesh lying together; too weak to move or talk. I finally gather enough strength to move my body off hers but not much more. The term Blue balls didn’t exist to me at that moment. She was the first to speak. It was short and to the point. Damn I needed that, follow by a kiss. We lay there for a few more minutes before we started the next round. The rest of the evening was filled with us fucking in every position we could manage in about every room of the house. My favorite, and obviously hers was doggy style. She came multiple times in that position. I had three orgasms before I could not carry on anymore. My cock was actually sore from being hard for an extended period of time. I will openly admit she carry though with the promise of fucking my brains out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sitemap7 Sitemap8 Sitemap9 Sitemap10 Sitemap11 Sitemap12 Sitemap13 Sitemap14 Sitemap15