Tuesday, May 21, 2013
I am a Go Go amateur SeXStoRY
This story is a true story. It happened mars 2012 in Pattaya. Since my man work a lot in Thailand we decide to by a apartment there. When you spend a lot of time in foreign country you learn to know a lot of people that you normally wont spent time with. In this case it is Swedish men that live in Thailand and have a lot of one night stand. ( Thai ladies ) Friday night my man goes to Bangkok . He will be back late night! 3 of those men invited me to a dinner on in Pattaya. I was glad to have someone to eat with. So I went to the restaurant they decide and had a drink in my hand after 1 minute. We had a lovely dinner and as often we start to talk about their woman. When we drink more the talk get more dirty. One of the men suddenly says: A Swedish woman can never have such a beautiful pussy as Thai woman have. And we start to discuss this subject. I was affected of the alcohol but not d***k! So we decide to go to a go go bar just outside the restaurant so they could show me that they are right. I have been on a bar like this before. When we walking my man called and ask where we was! I tould him what we are heading and he say.. I see you there. All 3 men where well known in this bar and the owner as well as the girls were happy to see them. They look at me with other eyes. They sit down in front line. Just at the podium so we “can see that they are right about the girls” After just 1 minute my man join us as well. I have to ask him. Do they have better looking pussy. No chance he say. I looked around the place and see about 20 more men stirring at girls. I start to feel something in body.. lust and Sind come over me. My breathtaking became faster and I felt that I have to go up there with the girls. My man just smiles and say: Ask the owner he standing over there. I cant say even today how I get the courage but I ask the manager if I could dance. Yes my pleasure he say. But I do not pay you! So I toke off my jeans and top. Jump up on the podium and start to dance. The girls get crazy and start screaming and laughing. I dance for 2-3 minutes before I deer to lift my eyes to the men in the bar. But when I did a feeling filled my body that I never felt before. I just have to look in to everyone’s eyes. Take of the bra say a man and look at me with his mouth open. I did in a second. I felt so alive. So sexy. The outer woman has stop dancing and just looked at me. I felt every heart bet in my body. “no underwear this is a pussy bar” someone say. I shaking in my whole body. I just have to.. I look at my man and he just give me a signal. So I slowly let my underwear slip off. I had serious problem to stand on my shaking legs. I walk over to the left side of the bar. I sit down in front of 2 man and spread my legs. My pussy was 10 inches from their heads. They just were stirring at my pussy. My body was shaking. I bet can see how excited I was. Then I moved to next man and next so I show al the men my pussy. Even my friends that was so excited that they couldn’t say a word. Even my man had the opportunity to see me. 4 men from I guess Japan where so happy. They give me 4000 bath ( 150 Usd) in tip. When I have showed all of them I was so shaky that I had to go down and get dressed. My mouth was dry and I just couldn`t talk for 20 minutes. “ Your pussy is the most beautiful I ever seen say one of my friends. I think I say thanks. Let’s go home I said to my man. We take a cab home. He agree. When I came home I take off my underwear. It looks like someone cum inside them. I have never been so wet in my life. I had to take a photo of them. We had sex that night but nothing could beat that feeling at the podium! Then I know! I am show girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.