Monday, May 20, 2013
Liaison working over time SeXStoRY
I had been searching for a job for months when finally the phone rang with a real job offer. A local university offered me a job as a "cultural liaison" for foreign faculty and students visiting the US. It wasn't a great job, the pay was lousy, the hours long and I was really just a glorified babysitter. But there were some decent perks. Six months into my new job, I was assigned to backup Rick, another liaison who was working with a group of Chinese students who would be spending a couple of months at our school doing research. A week into their stay Rick called me and asked me to come along to dinner with the group. I showed up late, on purpose, and by the time I got there the entire group was already 2-3 drinks deep and not handle their liquor very well. I sat down next to the only two women in the group, Sabrina and Kim, both of whom were bubbly and very tipsy. We exchanged small talk for a while until Sabrina really started feeling her drinks and blurted out "So...how big is it?" Kim gasped and turned a shade of red that I didn't know existed. I choked on my drink before laughing and replying, "Big enough. I've never gotten any complaints." She laughed and changed the topic, but every few minutes I caught her glancing in my direction. A few hours passed and Rick and I made the decision that the students needed to head home before they got us into any more trouble. Rick piled the guys into the college's van while the girls volunteered to hop into my Acura for the ride back to their dorms. As i was walking them to their door, my phone lit up with a message from Rick. It was one word of advice. It simple read "Don't". I put my phone on silent and when I looked up, Sabrina was inviting me in for one more nightcap. I was still tipsy and didn't want to risk driving home (at least that's the excuse I made) so I figured i'd stay for a few minutes. We had set them up in the visiting faculty housing, basically a two bedroom apartment instead of the normal dorms. I sat on the couch as Sabrina brought me another drink and sat down next to me. I knew I was about to get myself in trouble but it was too easy to just let it happen. Kim excused herself to go to the bathroom and Sabrina shyly said "I've heard that American men are much bigger than Chinese men." I didn't take the bait yet, I replied "I wouldn't know, I haven't seen any Chinese's men's equipment." She laughed and then asked if she could see it. I wasn't sure how to answer so I turned the TV up a little and put my hands at my sides. She got the picture and had my jeans unbuttoned before I could blink. She pulled the zipper down and reached into my boxers. She wrapped her hand around my dick, which was already hard with anticipation, and pulled it out. She gasped and remarked "It's huge!". I didn't say anything, just sat still as she began to stroke it slowly, her petite, pale hand offsetting my throbbing black dick. She leaned over the couch and started kissing me, not taking her hand off my dick as if it was going to disappear if she did. She pulled my shirt off, kissed me, bit her lip, and then leaned down. She moaned as her lips touched the head of my dick, pushing her lips apart. She struggled to really take any of it in her mouth, instead settling for sucking the head. I pull her shirt off while she was licking me up and down, and was surprised to find her bra less, her pert, pink nipples highlighting her b-cup breasts. I played with her nipples while she worked her tongue around my dick, licking every drop of precum off. She moaned and say up, pulling my jeans down, but not off, bunching them around my feet. She swung her leg over me, straddling me and positioning my dick right against her dripping wet pussy. Before I could warn her to go slow, she pushed down, and my dick slowly began to slide inside. She cried out as her pussy swallowed the head, she was so tight, I gritted my teeth as her body gripped mine. "Fuck!" echoed through the apartment as she pushed down, taking a few more inches. I leaned my head back as I felt her hips hit mine, she had managed to take all of my dick, it felt like I was hitting the deepest part of her. She leaned froward, resting her head on my neck as her hair d****d around my shoulders, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. I could feel her pussy pulsing, trying to accommodate my length and girth. I put my hands under her slender hips and began to lift her slowly. She was already creaming all over my dick as she began to move her hips. The groans and moans came slowly at first as I just let her ride me until I was sure she could really handle what was coming. She wrapped her arms around me neck and kissed me passionately as I began to match her thrusts. As she leaned into me, sweat dripping off her slight frame, I heard the door to the bathroom creak as it opened ever so little. I leaned my head enough to see Kim peeking out, I could tell she wasn't sure what to do and she was frozen in place. I looked her right in the eye as I lifted Sabrina up, and then hammered her back down onto my dick. Kim's eyes got huge and her jaw dropped as Sabrina screamed out "Fuck Me!". She crept back into the bathroom, one hand on the door supporting her, and the other unconsciously caressing her thigh. I didn't mind the audience and grinned as I grabbed a hold of Sabrina's waist and lifted her up. She adjusted, and placed her feet on the couch as I held her still. She was panting, tongue almost out of her mouth, and body quivering . I took that as my cue, and began pumping my dick into her. She put her hands on my shoulders, fingernails digging into my skin, as the wetness from her pussy coated my hard cock. Each thrust lifted her feet off the couch, and brought us both closer to that final moment we were working for. Her feet slipped off the couch and I took the opportunity to stand up, lifting her up and off my dick, before placing her on her back on the couch, her legs pushed back towards her ears. I entered her again, this time without hesitation or pause and began to fuck her like she kept begging me to. I pinned her shoulders down, pounding her, her moans and screams driving me to go harder and faster. I felt her pussy grip me as she began to spasm, cumming and covering my dick with the evidence. I couldn't last any longer as I felt my core muscles clench and i let out a grunt as I felt myself let go. I groaned as I felt my balls empty, in my haste, I had forgotten where I was as I came insider her. As we caught our breath, she laid sprawled out on the couch, drenched in sweat, with my cum oozing from her pussy. I came to my senses as she lay, eyes closed and breathing deeply. I realized that I had just risked my job, and hoped that this couldn't come back to haunt me as I rushed to get dressed. I found and covered her with a blanket, as it didn't look like she was going to be going anywhere anytime soon. As I headed for the door, I heard the bathroom open as Kim scampered towards her room. Before she could get the door closed, I glanced back to see that her pants hadn't made the trip with her. I chuckled and under my breath said "if you need help with anything else..." as I hustled to my car, praying that no one saw me walking off campus or my car flying through the parking lot at that late hour. All in all, I figured I could get another job, but why pass this up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.